"This man asked if it was okay for him to climb 110 sets, fully suited...

"This man asked if it was okay for him to climb 110 sets, fully suited, of stairs in honor of his fallen brothers and sisters for 9-11. Yes sir, you can. I am not one to get emotional, but a few tears were shed. Thank you for your services."

>gets to the 3rd flight of stairs
>Lunk Alarm goes off

how the fuck do they work?

Not familiar with stairmasters, how many steps are in a set?

none
get a on the treadmill fat fuck it's the only effective one

Americans are so fucking odd. It's never enough to privately pay respects to those to whom it's due, instead they have to do it in public so that people can see how much they care. Virtue signalling bunch of twats

Shut up Mohammad.

Amerishoot here, my girlfriend told me about this this morning, and I thought it was strange and cringeworthy as well.

I'm whiter than you mate, guaranteed

Fair enough, I'm glad you're not all like that

America about as big as Europe and each region has its own culture. Kinda dumb to generalize americans imo

Link to story?

>America about as big as Europe
[citation needed]

its a spiritual thing that fedora atheists like yourself won't understand.

For all you know this guy could be on his day off when 9/11 happened, he probably had survivors guilt and this is a ritual for him to deal with his grief.

just fuck off with your negativity, Veeky Forums has really gone down the shitter with all these fucking nu-males and betaboys dragging this board down to the pits of hell with the negativity.

hell, i still remember when the whole "manlet" joke was actually ironic, not how its like now.

Alaska is about as big as the continental US, which I wasn't counting alaska because no one really lives up there.. so...? I said about as big not exactly as big u fukker

>Planet Shitness
Stopped reading there.

9/112001. Not interested.

>population of europe: 742.5 million
>population of US: 318.9 million

>Alaska is about as big as the continental US

>Alaska sq. miles: 663,300
>USA total sq. miles: 3,800,000

Meant to say half, I'm genuinely apologetic. Why do you have all these maps with alaska overlaid if you don't mind me asking?

im a different guy, but i just googled it to get a sense of scale. i honestly had no idea how big it was until i saw the image.

You should talk to someone. You've got a lot of anger in you brah.

Sure you are, Finland.

1/3

>its """spiritual"""
>you guys are just negative nu-males and b-betaboys

>picture literally from Reddit

>2016
>not compiling maps of alaska overlaid on other things

>For all you know this guy could be on his day off when 9/11 happened, he probably had survivors guilt and this is a ritual for him to deal with his grief.
Not the guy you're responding to, but that's not how the emergency services worked around that time. From the moment crews were dispatched, they called in every single available worker they could for like the week following to do either cleanup or to be on duty in some way. If he had a "day off" that day, it was a really short one

I think he meant if the guy worked in the buildings or would have had business there. Not that he was an emergency service personnel

as a firemang this is unnecessary there are plenty of 9/11 stair climbs throughout America.

kek'd more than I should have

You're one of those naive idiots that fall for """"spiritual, inspirational"""" marketing.

lmao

there is no story

this guy stole the post from reddit frontpage

This is literally a fucking ad for PF. How do people not realize this. Yes, they would go that low, and did.

Bullshit.

And he went out of his way to ask the receptionist even though he probably wouldn't have stopped him? Or he could have just walked up a fire escape instead of a fucking stairmaster

Why are Americans so dramatic?

If I remember correctly its 18 per floor....

People who say Americans have no culture are just wrong. They actually have some pretty strong cultural idiosyncrasies, especially ones revolving their public face.

They ain't as crazy about it as the Chinese or the middle easterners, but Americans definitively have certain memes about their public personas that they have to obey.

>that they have to obey.

just like how you worship cartoon girls you loser lololololol faggot

easy amerilard, your heart could collapse.