Who do you lift for, Veeky Forums?

Who do you lift for, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PWmfNeLs7fA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

'murka

mommy

Me.

I have family back in Germany, and I felt like absolute shit around them when I visited.

Came back about a month ago and have been dieting ever since. Going to the gym tomorrow, already bought the membership and everything.

I wish she was running for president.

she will.

After Don Jr 2nd period

The awkward 104lb 15-16 year old version of myself that had no direction in life, sucked with girls and was addicted to runescape and halo

But the thing is at the time I thought life couldn't get any worse. I'd be sad here and there thought about killing myself a few times but I always had friends to hang out with at school and video games to fall back on

Now it's been 5 years I'm 20 years old almost 21, 155lbs with a physique better than 95% of most people and I am in the deepest darkest hole I've ever been in. Joined the airforce 7 months ago because I had nothing going for me now I'm in the middle of nowhere in New Mexico and all the only thing I look forward to everyday is going to the gym and going to sleep at night

I haven't texted anyone of my friends or family members in over 1.5 months now but everyday they text me asking if I am okay and what's wrong, I feel like a fucking failure

I started lifting to enjoy life more and improve myself and now things are worse than ever

The last 2 years I feel like I've just been living life on autopilot going through the motions and watching my life pass me by but I can't figure out how to take control again

I don't know what to do guys

For Sparta

You think Trump has ever touched her sexually?

She's a whore/woman of wealth who sells her ass to the richest buyers. What do you think?

Fuck..rich people do live in a different universe from us. She's a 6 at best and when you consider what went into making her as relatively attractive as she appears in that pic...damn.

Its because youre a manlet im sorry

You're almost 21, I'm 38, just fucking relax and don't take shit seriously. You're doing more with your life than I was at that age. Bank some money for a few more years then travel the world. See things and it will broaden your mind. I wish I had the foresight to be a military bitch for a few years, get qualified in something, then travel. Stick with the airforce for a bit longer then take my advice and see the world on your own terms and you can always fall back into the airforce as a backup. Enjoy life because you're going to turn around and realize you're pushing 40 and wonder "why didn't I do more". Good luck my friend!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/PWmfNeLs7fA

The one true god king.

Holy shit the neckbeard is strong in this one.

This woman desu

I love her too, user. You have good taste.

Child molestation isn't confined to rich people

What?
What?

What's so "/pol/" about his pic?

Piss off sjw nigger.

Ain't nothing wrong with playing runescape homie

How tall is she

Go to behavioral health. Talk to your PCM and say literally this. You'll get you selling and drugs whichll give you the oomph you need to get shit done

Not since they blacked her on NuWho. Now she's trash.

She didn't actually get blacked though.

Start texting your family back

I lift for him

I lift for Sara Aikawa, a fat woman from Japan.

Let's be honest, any father would fuck her if she was their daughter

Shit, I thought I was the only one.

You can start by not wearing the same underwear as me.

THATS HIS FUCKING DAUGHTER?!!!?

I lift for his most favoured son

Goku. Fit, strong, courageous, disciplined, liked, honorable, light hearted, serious if necessary.

Coach Goku is the only person you need to lift for to make it. Women don't come close to this level of inspiration.

too bad he's a retard

>a 10/10 global, top peak physical condition white woman
Vs
>an completely average Asian
How do white women even compete against TAP (Tight Asian Pussy)?

t-thanks you t-too

myself

my depression

Rip in peace dillinger. At least they're ending on a high note

i would give you a bitchslap if i were next to you

My Queen.

Fuck off cunt - Sue is mine

Mrs. Pump.
Myself.

>Has dick
>Knocked up "her" own sister
>Has a son/daughter running around

Yeah...good luck with that.

for her

>Had a dick
Fixed that for you.
Yeah I know, Merlin is a crazy dude.
Still love her though.

Marine fag reporting in. And can confirm that behavioural health is pretty legit. You do not have to get drugged. A therapist can do wonders for you. Just keep your chin up and your eyes open for chances to break the monotony.

You are going to be all right, I have been there and I am sure many others have as well.

We are all going to make it.

Yeah, did merlin make her fuck her sister to have an heir, cause yeah that whole thing was both their thing.

And if it at any point had a dick, used it to fuck a chick and knocked a chick up, it is and will never be a female in my eyes.
Sorry bruh.
Have fun with your dickless futa/passing post op transexual.

>looking up 2 a manlet

Top cuck

>it is a man and will never be a female in my eyes.
*fixd

If that's how you feel then that's fine.
You can blame Nasu for gender-bending all you want, but I'll still lift for her.

Apologize

>Son
>choking at two Olympics in a row

fkn wew

BORISSHHH

Why best girl of course

wtf thats 155lbs? how tall are you? serious question because I'm also 155 and my muscles are not as defined.

Originally a qt then she went off with some other fuck so now I just lift because I delved too deep into it to leave now

She is amazing

Depression

Where are you from?

For this....

(Slim asmr on youtube) thank me later

For Him.

I just want an air headed bimboesque gf who cares only about her image.

I have no idea who you are, where you live, what you do, or what your morals are. Your post is by far the greatest post I've ever seen in one of these threads.

mummee !! :)

u have extraordinary good taste anons

also mine is tessa

this

Holy shit. This dude just went there.

> a new queen is born

>joined the airforce seven months ago
>feels like im living life on autopilot
>autopilot
>airforce
kek

>2016
>not lifting for Rami

I lift to forget how much I hate myself

literally my only reason to live

Don't look at any recent pics then. She's not aging terribly well

Based Marlou

show me

she is just like my ex, i fuckin miss her
>mfw i found the perfection in her face before i met my ex

noice

I actually can't look at her pics every often or I start to get extremely depressed
but at the same time she's the reason I'll do another set

Well where do I start?
>I lift for my health, because right now I'm a disgusting fat pig.
>I lift because I want to live long enough to see my kids become adults and to meet my grandkids
>I lift because I don't want to be one of those fat, grey haired 50 year old guys that own expensive cars and toys but look like utter shit
>finally I lift to entertain my batman/operator fantasies

TL;DR: I lift for me and my family

ser ut som ett troll.

Natalya, the Natty Queen

For Kstew

trashy girls with large bottoms