/gym bully general/

/gym bully general/

I love hating on fatties at the gym. They are usually the easiest to embarrass and sometimes make cry. I am 5'7" but very built with 8% bf at 175lbs and I look like a Greek God compared to pretty much anyone in a 5 mile radius.

This morning I saw a guy who literally looked like a human-sized version of the marshmallow man trying to do the leg press. I could tell it was his first day because he walked around from machine to machine trying to lift amounts that were pathetically small. I was laughing in the squat rack with my gym buddies as he was struggling on his last few reps. He started grunting and huffing and puffing and then I yelled out, "Hey fatty I'll give you a donut for every rep!" All my friends started laughing as it looked like the poor sod was about to cry. He failed the rep, picked up his things and quickly walked past us with his head hanging in apparent shame. He didn't even have the courtesy wipe the sweat off the machines, the selfish fat fuck.

Post your favorite gym bully story.

i didn't even read past the first line but here's your reply, you desperate, miserable faggot.

This b8 is terrible. Apply yourself

>I am 5'7"
>I look like a Greek God

> Just started going to gym
> Overweight but working on it
> Over 6 feet tall since elementry school, so not insecure
> Doing leg presses on machine
> Hear squeaking coming from the floor
> Probably a mouse or something
> Tell an inside joke with my buds
> They laugh
> Forgot to wipe sweat off the machine, but I'll remember next time
> Even if I don't reach my fitness goals, at least I'm not a manlet

I generally try to bully out the girls at the gym. I prefer my gym to be all guys so there are no distractions or drama. I might just slam some plates really hard and just stare at them with an emotionless face for the rest of the day. If they turn their back or try to ignore me I might slam some more plates and start muttering expletives under my breath. I don't even know why we have to put up this shit. For the more stubborn, entitled cunts I just move close to them and try to breathe heavy on them/fling sweat on them until they move. and I just keep doing it until they leave.

as much as this post is bait, this is pretty much Veeky Forums now. All the people who made it left ages ago, the new who actually lift congregate in /plg/ or /oly/ while everyone else is some bored stormweenie from /pol/ or autist from /r9k/.

i really wonder why i bother staying around, fuck this board to be honest.

you're doing God's work my brother

me on the left

kill yourself

Lol manlet

I used to be 300 pounds. The first time I went to the gym, I saw a cluster of guys who look just like you. They started laughing and snickering when I loaded up 1 pl8 on the bar for my max out squat set. So I walked up to them and said, "Someday I'll be ripped. But you'll never be as tall as a normal man." I'm 6'7. I looked each one in the eye and not a one made eye contact. Fucking hilarious.

You stay around to rescue newbies by telling them to gtfo. You stay, so you can catch them before they get trolled into thinking they have to do something other than pick up heavy things consistently.

Time for a serious story

>dyel guy comes in for the first time
>he's squatting 100 pounds doing some 5x5 scheme
>go up to him and say come on man you can do more and acting all nice
>i load up an extra 25lb plate on each side
>he does it and eats shit
>everyone looks over and im laughing with my gym buddies
>never see him again

>this is the best result you can achieve being natty
Holly shit, being natty looks so mediocre compared to roiding.

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?

>5'7"

>Fat guy actually doing something to better himself

>hurr let's shame him for coming to the gym and trying

>meanwhile being a literal manlet

Gotta love irony

ITT: things that never happened made up by manlets wanting to feel better about themselves

I love you adie

I have done a fair bit of grappling and kickboxing and although I am 5'8 170lbs I feel very confident around bigger guys because I know I can fuck them up.

Yesterday as I was unracking my weights I dropped them so hard that the two big dudes doing sets of bench winced and gave me a dirty look. I picked up the weights again and again I dropped them as hard as I could to make the loudest noise possible. One of the dudes said, "Hey, man, could you please stop doing that?" and I said, "No." He scoffed and walked away. I dropped the weight again and his friend and walked over and said "Hey come on dude what is your problem?" and I said "If you don't like, come do something about it." And then I got my fists out and he shook his head and went back to doing his bench.

Bitches, haha. The gym is full of them.

noice

Sounds like your the bitch trying to pick a fight at a place of improvement. You are not a tough guy.

Holy fuck.
Must be bait.
You have legit autism mixed with little man syndrome.
Also by your weight and height i could easily knock you out
>falling for memes in 2k16
Pic related

That is pretty badass.

>the other day
I was stretching my arms before curling 135lbs when this dude nods at me. I look up at him and say nothing, then turn my head away. I fucking hate it when people try to be friendly and shit at the gym. Fuckin pussies everywhere.

>And then I got my fists out

Kek 10/10

>5'7"
>Greek god

I'm a grill and I'm taller then you... send your girl to the locker room so i can fuck her proper.

whats your favorite cock to suck?

If you gym bully, you're a fag, seriously.

>tfw you will never be Adie

>5'7"
stopped reading there
manlets shouldn't be allowed to spread their opinions in public

>5'7
kys subhuman garbage

>first day at the gym
>fat af
>people looking at me disgusted and amused as I workout
>not giving a single fuck

I'm from NZ and was playing dota a few months back and some guy named 'adiebrah' was in my team. I asked him if it was adie from Veeky Forums and he confirmed, saying he would add me and confirm it really was him.

He said he stopped lifting because he lost interest and started getting into playing games and doing fuck all.

I forgot to add him, so I can't 100% confirm it was really him. But I doubt he would even lie, the shit he was saying seemed to add(ie) up.

Ps. He plays like a 1k pinoy scrub

So a decently attractive guy humps a teddybear and she is disgusted by this fact?
I dont get it, i dont get any of this to be fair

Girls prefer straight guys. Bodybuilders are gay. You may not be one... yet. But you will surely become one by mirin male bodies

'

Tbh why the fuck would you shit on someone at the gym?

You go to gym to make friends. You lot are just jackasses trying to be edgy cool kids

No people, not to make you look retarded... My Mother was one of the most beautiful (and vain) woman you would ever meet. She did some of these exercises 55 years ago. I cannot remember when she had me doing them along with her but it was well before l needed it. Another thing that never leaves my mind (compliments of Mom) is "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels". Good thing to "hear" while reaching for that cream filled éclair!

Poe's Law in full effect here

What an asshole.

I'm not OP but it's better to be a "manlet" but handsome than an ugly giant.

>head hanging in shame
he was probably just looking for you

Not really a bully, but
>first time at gym after Kek Year's Eve
>gym is crowded af with people doing stupid shit
>one lady, about 30 years old, is trying to use the triceps extension machine
>idk what they are like at most gyms, but this one you have to pull the bars back out of a frame before you can hold them for the movement
>she's having trouble figuring out how to use it
>she's getting visibly embarrased, blushing, looks like she's about to give up
>think I could help her and show her how to use it
>then remember if she feels accepted and welcome, she will be more likely to come back
>I decide not to help
>she gives up, leaves, never see her again
>minus one to the new years crowd

kek

>doing another asian dyel by the day with rich pianomasu
>sitting on the bench picking apart fat kids in cbt thread sad
>load up 4 plate bench when i get an idea for a sick prank
>find the smallest asian kid i can
>hey faggot spot me
>he starts crying and says he cant
>tell him its my warm up set and he is just there for safety
>being an asian beta male he succumbs to my whim
>lift the bar off the rack and it immediately falls on my chest breaking 5 ribs and crushing my windpipe
>begin screaming as loud as i can at the dyel manlet
>FUCK YOU AGHGHHGHHB
>ambulance shows up and i wake up in the ER
>sides hurt from laughing so much at my epic prank
>asian dyel and his mom and beside my bed when i wake up
>kick the kid out and fuck his mom and get her pregnant
>move into the asiankids house and beat him and his biological father up daily

Nothing like a good old quicky to celebrate a successful three hour chest surgery

nice

>being so insecure that you have to make fun of people who are significantly worse off than you

Wow I thought bullies grew up after 6th geade

>believing tinytrip is a bully irl
>believing op is tiny trip

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This actually triggered me. Whether it's mom feels or idk. You shoulda helped user, if she looked like she was serious you coulda had a badass ripped new pal.

The only right kind of bully. Ty for your service.

You triggered me a little bit tbqh

Not him but I'd rather have an empty gym than another friend

Why does everyone on here want an empty gym. In my experience, the most enjoyable workouts were the ones where the gym was 1/2 full and everyone was working their ass off to better themselves instead of standing around chatting.

I agree useless new years fucks in my gym is annoying. However, surrounding yourself by physically and mentally superior individuals will only drive the collective 'standard' of your future workouts up.

Besides, if you wanna be that edgy guy in the corner, who doesn't say hi to the staff, and silently judges the newbies while pulling lmao 4pl8 off the ground then just work out at H O M E.

>and then I got my fists out

ITT: 5"7 manlet "greek god" insane aesthetics keeps picking on fatties

>I am 5'7
>angry
i wonder why

Here's your (you)

why do I get the feeling OP is the most dyel person at his gym?

Gym bullies are awful

HAHAHAHAHA

You. I like you.

>he said he was back but it was all a trick
;-;

>go to gym to do regular workout
>see fucking manlet and his gf squating lmao 1pl8
>walk up to rack
>ask him to work in
>start curling his weight cause it's waist level to me.
>manlet looks visibly depressed.
>ask him when will he learn.
>manlet starts crying
>take his qt3.14 gf and fuck her in the ass.
Pic related: his gf

hi Sam

I enjoy bully

That is horrifying.

R E K T
E
K
T

That's pretty bad ass

>the other day
I was getting ready to use the bench after some dyel faggot had been benching lmao2pl8s. He said "y. . . you want me to leave the weights on the bar sir?". I didn't say anything, I just looked at him in the eye. He looked down and walked away like a little pussy. Lol fucking cucks when will they learn?

Fuck this blonde girl is so generic yet so hot. Name?

>My Mother was one of the most beautiful (and vain) woman you would ever meet.

Pics or never happened

this guy died dude

Right on brother, fellow gym bully here let me give you a good one that happened this morning
>Be me, fucking ripped as fuck
>5'7 130 lbs
>Benching fuarking 1pl8
>See some fat piece of shit thats like 6'0 215 benching 3pl8
>disgusted looking at his fat, hulking body bulging out of his shirt
>Look at him, tell him that he's a faggot and he could never fuck someone as good as me
>Slap his butt to hurt him
>I lead him into the showers and make him rupture my ass, giving me a prolapsed butthole
>Call him a faggot
>Tell him that he didnt even fuck me that hard, cause he's a big fat cupcake
>Walk outside the showers limping
>See my qt 3.14 hard body gf (5'8, 160 lbs)
>She just got done with one of her personal training sessions
>Her hair is all messed up and her lipstick is all smeared
>Her shirt is torn off and she somehow lost her underwear
>Her personal trainer Tyrone is looking at me and laughing for some reason, can't tell why
>"Hey babydoll, just noticed ya must have had a tough workout, what did you do?"
>"Oh-h user, not much, I uh, uh, went on the stationary bike, yeah, the bike, i got a real good workout, Tyrone is a great personal trainer! Im gonna go back here tomorrow and maybe get some lunch with after, you dont have to come"
>See she's really invested in working out for me
>Pleased
>Leave the gym a happy man, fucking swole as fuck bro

Bullying fatties at the gym instead of helping them make it.

Good lord I hope you people aren't for real. We all started at day one and fat needs to be obliterated entirely. Why the fuck would you try and intimidate some fatass actually getting off said fatass and trying instead of blaming their own genetics?

the weak should fear the strong

>5'7"
>Greek God

I think you meant Korean god.

Me and my boys showed up to the boneyard to do some squats and there was this dyel Asian kid on our rack squatting like 95lbs. We all approached him and he started to pack up all of his stuff but I stopped him and said "oh nah, it's okay bud, you can work in with us." Then I loaded up a couple of plates on each side, smirked and said "better yet, why don't we work in with you??" He looked confused and nervous. I nodded at one of my boys and be loaded up 3 more plates on one side. I picked up the dyel kid and put him on the bar ass first on the other side (he weighs roughly 135 lbs) and me and my bros took turns squatting him for reps. A couple of qt cardio bunnies walked by and were laughing their asses off watching him go up and down. He looked like he was actually getting a workout, he was sweating like crazy. Haven't seen him since.

>2016
>Being this autistic

The strong were once the weak

kek god bless you user

KEK! nice man. Im the manager at my gym and if I saw this you would definitely get a free brotein shake on me brah

>generic
You prefer your women to look like this?

Why do all the gym bullies talk about bullying Asians? Is there something about Asias that makes them bullyable?

Yes. They are small, weak and usually have tight asian anuses.

And, more importantly, shouldn't you guys be, I don't know, LIFTING?

God, the effort made to make you fags feel better about your shitty selves prevents you from actually making it.

GNC Brah here. If you can show me a 30 day bully receipt I can refund you your entire bully experience and throw in a free blender bottle.

Going to the gym is about lifting your confidence and feelings of worth and dominance. There is no better way to do this than by being a gym bully. If I wanted to just lift heavy things I could do it at home.

So much autism in one thread.

Going to the gym is about lifting your confidence and feelings of worth and dominance. There is no better way to do this than by being a gym bully. If I wanted to just lift heavy things I would just lift your mom.

Stopped reading after "5'7"

You use this shit board because you're a shit person.

You think lifting weights is going to benefit you but it won't, because you're a piece of shit on the inside.

Your whole fucking life is a lie. Lifting weights for you is like rolling a piece of shit in glitter. You go after women, this glitter covered piece of shit, and they don't want you, because they see the glitter, but underneath you're still just fecal remnants and human garbage.

You never lived a day in your life and you cry at night, clutching your pillow because what you consider a short fat guy is fucking the girl you thought you were going to fuck. But he had more balls and actually does something with those 2 billion miserable fucking seconds you call a life. Or maybe all the foundational lies you built your shit "ego" on are complete fabrications so that you can deal with the fact that you aren't special. You aren't anything.

Go commit a crime. Go to jail. Join the army. Kill somebody. Take drugs. Drink to death's door. Live on the street for a few days. Figure out that you're nothing, like a million generations of worthless life that came before you. Maybe then you'll actually be fucking worth something that somebody gives a shit about. Or keep shit posting on a shit board with shit people. Like a pig. Rolling around in your own shit.

You really showed him. He never saw that coming.

Is stating your height if it's under 6' a new meme?

For a sorta bully story
>Run the gym like my own kingdom
>Scream at people taking to long to rest
>Scream at people not putting plates back
>Scream at people walking inside with outside-shoes
>Scream at people changing the music
>Scream at people for standing in the way
>The younger guys think I'm some kind of Hitler
>So do the older guys, but in a positive way. Like restoring the gym to it's former glory

Pretty nice desu senpai

Too bad there's one doing it every day faggot