I CANT FUCKING LOSE WEIGHT

Is there any way to do this faster? I'm barely down 10 pounds since February starving myself, eating shit, and exercising 6 times a week, that's too fucking slow.

Eat less food you fucking dummy.

Keto, you useless wreck.

CLA and Green Tea lmao.

>Eating shit
I would recommend you stop this

>tfw lost more than this by just NOT forcing myself to eat 6 times a day

Jesus fucking christ bro, what are you eating?

>starving yourself
>then binge eating shitty foods
READ THE STICKY!!!!!!!

have hyperthyroidism like me user. you'll literally never gain weight no matter what, and you'll always be hungry and thirsty. Barring all of the terrible other symptoms, of course...

>Lost 25lbs since june 8,
>Lift/Run 5 days a week minimum, 4 if im fuckin up
>Fuck my diet up quite constantly

What are you doing user? I do eat at almost a 1k calorie deficit though tho

What do you eat? How much? What are you're weight/ height stats? What do you do for exercise.

All of the above are important questions that need to be answered in order for anyone to even start to help you. If you answered something like:

> I'm 5'9", 220lb, I eat 2 eggs 4 bacon strips, 2 pieces of toast for breakfast, a salad for lunch and steak, mashed potatoes, and a salad for dinner and snack lightly throughout the day, and I run 2 miles a day.

Then you're not doing anything right and need to revamp everything. WE need more info to be useful.

I'm on keto

I lift 4 times a week, and HIIT on the other 3.

CLA works desu.... 2nd that.

I started in April and have lost 20kg. Git guy faggot.

You're probably not counting calories correctly or not looking at the the serving size on nutrition labels. My diet looks something like this and I'm barely meeting 1500 calories a day

BreakFast:
3 Eggs & Banana

Lunch
12oz of Shredded chicken & 100 grams of white rice.

Dinner: Two Strawberry and butter wheat toast.

No way you're on keto. People have lost 20 pounds in two months on keto. You're probably doing something wrong bro

And I thought losing only 10 pounds in 4 weeks was too slow...

I'm gonna save you a couple months of useless bullshit keto dieting.

2000 = 1lbs of fat

1500 = Calorie deficit

There's no way around it son even all the bullshit keto studies say that the only reason Keto works is because the low carb diet keeps people from eating too many calories anyways so you're back at doing what I'm doing except less effectively.

>useless bullshit keto dieting

I can't understand this. The day I decided to go in a cut I started losing a kg every three days, and lost 50 kg in eight months. Now I don't even count calories or train everyday because I have a social life, but even now I'm losing weight. I don't understand why people think it's that hard

Don't think about it in terms of weight loss. This is a lifestyle you want to keep for the rest of your life. Think: Three square meals a day smaller portions and more greens. Run at least 30 minutes a day and you will lose weight if you're committed. Counting calories is good too I just find it over whelming at first and easier just to take a qualitative approach rather then a quantitative one.

TL;DR

>Lifestyle choice
>focus on cardio
>You have your whole life to keep at it, don't beat yourself up.

download MFP, weigh everything and count everything.
Come back in a month.

Post stats, you troglodyte

im from /g/

just wanted to ask is the water diet a good way to lose a bit of weight quick or is it impossible to lose like 5 pounds in 2 weeks?

1 lbs of fat 3500 calories m8

That's what haters trying to kill your cut want you to believe son.

PSMF

then how many calories is a lbs of fat?

>water diet
might as well slit your wrists while you're at it

Not op but how are you doing that to n that? I tried it out and almost passed out in one of my workouts

Not op but how are you doing on that? I tried it out and almost passed out in one of my workouts. Went back to a 500 defiect and I'm fine now but I couldn't do 1000

It's 3500 that's why a 1lb/week cut is 500 calorie defiect. 500*7=3500

> since February

In 8 months you could have read the sticky and made some progress.

Stay fat and stupid.

> banana
> white rice
> butter

Dumbest diet I've ever seen in my life. Enjoy your anaemia / scurvy / rickets.

You still have to eat at a deficit, Moroni. You should have lost the first ten in three days if you knew how to keto right.

ill say it one time:

your bmr +200 calories at most
-carbs only from green veggies -40 to 100grs of carbs (this is the filler stuff that will not put fat on you)
-lean proteins from animal sources - 250grs of proteins a day at the least. you can get up to 400grs a day at most. this is the muscle protecting/making stuff that will make you gain fat if you eat more than you need. start from 250grs a day and up it based on your bodies need.
-drink 1.5 litres of water at least daily
-you can use some amount of spices if you like

read and do this ***WORD BY WORD*** and you will succeed.

> BROSCIENCE

you should probably be more reluctant to offer advice