Why?

Why?

Fucking phone.

stop standing on your hands

>not doing reverse gravity lifts for max gains
OP knows what's up

yeah, the floor

Never seen an Australian gym. Not disappointed.

smith machines are good for rehab bruh

Because other people use the weights too idiot, and it's better to have them all in the racks to prevent accidents like stepping on them or obstructing the way.

but how doesn't it fall...?

>ITS A REDDIT THREAD WHERE PEOPLE TRY TO AVOID THE QUESTION THE IMAGE IS OBVIOUSLY IMPLYING TO GET LE REDDIT KARMA XDDDD

Cus your thread was shit anyway, this is at least entertaining

SMITH MACHINES ARE BULLSHIT. When I began going to the gym, I asked the person working there what they recommended because I figured a person working at a gym would offer me the best advice. NOPE. Sure, they were a nice person, but starting me on a smith machine was an awful idea. After lifting for a few months, I thought I'd try out the free weights and to my surprise, I could barely bench 40 pounds. I felt pathetic. The smith machine had given me false gains. I guess they're good for people in rehab or the elderly or whatever but outside of that, they should be avoided. Please, if you are a beginner who is using a smith machine, stop right now. Learn from my mistake.

I was specting that the paper on the wall was saying something like "repost this or ur mom will die in her sleep bed" or something, some faggot do it for future threads

OP here, I actually am less butt hurt than this.

Though honestly why Squat in Bench and Bench in safety squat.

Australia?

Repost this or ur mom will smith machine in her sleep

:(

It is also good for lighter weighs , if you can't bench the bar then the smith machine is fine.

Also you can practice form on it till you git gud

They have their uses, most people out grow their use fast.

Ps virgin

>smith machine
>practicing form

lol???

>It is also good for lighter weighs , if you can't bench the bar then the smith machine is fine.

If you are incapable of lifting the bar on your own, yes, I would say it's ok to use a smith machine BUT the moment you can do free weights, get the fuck away from the smith machine.

There was a guy who brought his son to the gym with him at the gym I used to go to. His son was like 12 or maybe 13 and used a smith machine. The kid probably wouldn't do very well with free weights since he was such a young novice. I don't see a problem with that. Once he gets stronger, then he can move on to free weights. Also, it was awesome to see a dad helping his son get into fitness like that.

>Also you can practice form on it till you git gud

That doesn't make any sense. Are you mixing the smith machine up with something else?

Anyone else dislike plates like these with holes in them? My gym has a couple and I always avoid them.

They are easy to grab vOv

what's wrong. there's a squat rack and a power rack literally right next to it

Gym for Aussie manlets?

>Why squat from a rack
Beats me, no safety bars. Probably just logistics for the superset. Or cage was busy and you don't want to wait.
>Why bench in smith machine?
Rehab, noob gains, narrow-grip tricep push, etc. Maybe not even benching?

Yeah, you have to subtract like 15 lbs to account for the holes

>noob gains
Do you know what the term means?

Calm down and take ur meds m8.