Quit junk food because "muh gains"

>quit junk food because "muh gains"
>quit smoking weed "muh test"
>quit alcohol because "muh test and gains"

>mfw Can't eat myself to sleep anymore, can't drink myself to sleep anymore, and can't smoke myself to sleep anymore.

It's now 2:33 am and my alarm goes off at 6:00. HOW THE FUCK DO I MAINTAIN THE GAINS ON 3 HOURS OF SLEEP Veeky Forums ITS BEEN LIKE THIS FOR TWO WEEKS REEEEEEEEE

YOURE GONNA MAKE IT BRAH DONT GIVE UP BRAH

user you were an addict

buy benadryl or zzzquil (same chemical), take it 20 minutes before you want to sleep. getting up at 6 I'd recommend that be 10-10:30, but you can do it whenever you want so long as you're getting 7+ hours of sleep

You're gonna make it brah don't fall back into those traps

Get some melatonin it's cheap and helps a lot.

I drink pretty much every weekend, party hard and drink at LEAST a 12pack once a week. Sometimes it's double that if I'm drinking both friday and saturday.

It makes me eat junk food the next day and become super tired, sometimes i go for a walk/basketball or gym to sweat out the alcohol but I'm certain it's affecting my gains.

I was 140kgs and lost 20kgs but I've stalled at 120kgs for like a year now (I'm 6"4 and my goal is to get to 105-110kgs) and I did all of that while still partying every weekend. I was wondering if it was time to give up alcohol because of the obvious negative effects it has on weight loss and gains.

I'm 22 and I've been partying almost every weekend since I was 18 (I've probably missed out like 10 weekend in 3 years) I'm afraid I'm addicted to the nightlife and don't know what the fuck to do, but I'm sick of being so close to my goal, while being so far. Can someone help me?

Your sleep cycle will recover. The most important thing is you've stopped becoming reliant on those crutches to fall asleep

cant sleep ? Welcome to the high test club

>smoke myself to sleep
you are suicidal, user

bang a chick/gf or have a epic wank for a quick fix m80

so true. People need to start accepting this and stop telling themselves otherwise.

HUR DUR weed isn't addictive.

Blast and cruise and you can do all of thoes things

(drink and food will still make you fat)

But in all seriousness do cardio everyday

EVERYDAY!!!

It makes me have normal energy levels throught the day and makes me sleep like a baby/alcoholic plus i just feel better in genreral.

Been where you are brah, one day we will all make it.

Weed affects test? Also no mention of no-fap.

I've had the same lifestyle. Getting shitfaced until black out every Friday and Saturday from age 16 to like 25. It just stopped being fun and I realized how much time I've pissed away with that shitty behaviour. Just don't get addicted to drinking, man.

you can do all of those things in moderation
going cold turkey on anything is for retards who don't know how to take care of themselves

you sound like you need to get your dick wet

SS+GOMAD

I don't know how you could be on 3 hours of sleep a night and not be super fucking tired every night

addict detected

Hang in there, user. You're doing great. Definitely good to be free of those substances/poisons that were doing you on good and costing you your hard-earned money for no long-term benefit. I'd seriously speak to a doc about the sleep issues. Explain that you've quit those things recently and are having serious trubs sleeping. A good doc will help. But if you can't/won't do that, try the pills other anons have suggested. Also, I find that simply warm milk and a couple ibuprofens help when I can't sleep. Pills occasionally = still much better than systematic substance abuse. I also find that listening to an interesting audiobook read by someone with a really soothing voice sends me off nicely (Audible.com's player has a timed sleep function that's useful for this).

Don't give up, user. I'm rooting for you.

That's called improvement user. Feel it.

Drop the beer, hit up the clear spirits + diet mixers.

Avoid the drunk munchies, if you have to eat, eat something small and very slowly.

As for the next day, you don't have to eat junk food, just start eating normally again.

Also you it never hurts to miss a night out, you're not really missing out on much.

>weed fucks with test

What is this meme?