FACE

FACE

FRAME

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

HEIGHT

>face frame height

i agree. i would add fashion and a positive appereance too. these are the most important things people will notice when they see you the first time.

op, i fucked ur mom in the ass, how do you feel about that? :)

Pretty good thanks :))

Guy on the left looks almost exactly like me when I was in Uni, had to open the thread and double check. I was literally thinking what in actual fuck is this shit.

F F H
F
H

The guy at the right is ugly, he doesn't seem human, look at his jaw.

too much jaw i agree lol, but who am i to judge i'm a facelet

SPEED AND

WEIGHT

No I bet he doesn't look better than you. Don't fall for the blonde hair, blue eyes and black t-shirt. He seems tall that's all. His friend on the other hand is handsome and I think he has a pretty gf.

oh no

How to get frame like guy on right?

it's a bit shooped, the picture is from sluthate

noice

>qt caught mirin

This one is height as well
The guy is bigger because he is taller ffs

It looks more like shes laughing at the fact that some dude is flexing shirtless in a public gym in front of a camera. It just takes a second to process it.

His body doesn't match his FACE

>Going on sluthate

Keep telling yourself skeletor

>qt looks at the guy and mirin
>qt looks at the camera and gets embarassed for being caught and flies away

if he was big he would look much better

Quite clearly not the case here mate

>tfw great jaw line and facial structure but baby fat is holding me back from max potential
>when I suck in my cheeks a little it's basically model tier

I'm about to choose the nuclear option and holocaust starve myself for a month or so to permanently rid myself of it

man, that qt-mire tho

Post pic

Tell me Veeky Forums what's the difference between fatties blaming their problems on:
>Muh Genetics

And you going:
>Muh face frame height

You're just making excuses.

fat people can lose fat by changing their diet and exercising. It's something that's under their control, whereas people can't change their bone structure.

You don't have to pretend, fatty. Your SS gomad is gonna get you somewhere eventually

been some long time since I've seen that

Natty?