How to cure the numale look?

Is there anything to do and cure it. Yes I know lifting and exercising in general will help but there are a lot of bodybuilders who still have this look so there must be more to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8942407
youtube.com/watch?v=Ks-_Mh1QhMc
datacolada.org/37
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How bad is it?

Shave face

stop wearing h&m flannels and thrift store clothes/shitty old denim

shave and keep a decent haircut

shower and keep clean,

>How bad is it?
Its enough bad that I had to make a thread and it doesn't help that I look almost androgynous.
I do but look even worse t b h.

stop acting like one 1xF
Clothes and hair have nothing to do with it.

It's a consequence of outrageously repressed test and approval-seeking.

Lifting and eating right should clear it up mostly, but trying to drill a few of the more productive masculine qualities into your psyche is always a plus.

I know several guys who look like this and they all have gfs
Meanwhile i see fit guys being single and unable to get laid

What the fuck is going on?
I mean i want to fuck so its tempting to switch to the numale look but its just so...ugly

Its not about clothes or hair its just the face itself.
>Clothes and hair have nothing to do with it.
Exactly, but stop acting like one doesn't change your face.
Well like I said already there a lot of bodybuilders who obviously have extremely high level of test and still have the same look.

Post a pic, we can't help you like this. Nobody is going to make fun of you, maybe roast you a little, but in the end we will help you.

Don't dress and look like a homo (like in your pic). If you wear a knitcap, have it cover your head, not just the back half of your head. If you wear plaid flannel, leave the top two or three buttons undone. Never wear button-up short sleeve shirts. Never were things with dots. Don't have a faggy haircut.

Embrace manliness, don't repress it and express it in an ironic sense like those queer numales. Just be straight-up and true to your manhood and act upon it.

Don't be a liberal leftist retard.

>stop acting like one doesn't change your face
Not beeing a bitch does.

Nah its just this general numale, it probably have to do something with face expression but I just have no idea how to change it.
Like I said that doesn't matter, I'm talking strictly about face since I've seen people wearing dresses that still look more manly than all the numales, and its not about beauty either.
Yes but like I said its strictly about your face, I have seen enough bitchy manchilds who look masculine.

What does one mean when they say numale?

it's a mix between a hipster and a cuck

But its more than this of course

>baby faced as fuck
>cut a bunch
>still baby faced as fuck

Thank god beards are common in the Midwest

>Never wear button-up short sleeve shirts

What wrong with them?

You look like a twat

take test boosters

1. Get into a combat sport of your choosing. Full fucking contact.
2. Don't dress/behave/talk like a god damn Veeky Forumsggot.

Simple as that.

>behave/talk like a god damn Veeky Forumsggot.
How?

Meh yea but if you're fit enough you can pull it off

>tfw 2, maybe 3, describe me

>When you're friend with someone supposedly the pinnacle of intellect and he doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're"

>like a god damn Veeky Forumsggot
You mean liberal/alt-right college kid

To be fair, some of those you can really help being/having.

>taking care of yourself just because you want to get laid

You're doing it wrong.

There is something innately repulsive about guys who are vain.

Abandon vanity in everything you do without neglecting your personal hygiene and you're set.

I have the balding and beard and glasses part but none of the rest, am I still a nu-male?

Numales have very little to no Thumos.

Thumos is the fire and appetite of the human spirit, especially males. People that lose their inner warrior tend to carry it wherever they go. In their speech, walk, and actions, making them look weak and bitchy. It's hardly just a face.

OP, the cure to it is lifting and training the mind. Even if you were born with a face slightly like a numales, it doesn't have to be a detriment. Develop or release your manliness in whatever you do.

Act with confidence and a willingness to fight if necessary, that is the biggest thing they lack. Also, don't wear their uniform.

Well my definite 2 are
>beard and glasses
The beard is because I have baby face unless I get to single digit bodyfat, and the glasses are to prevent migraines since flourescent lighting fucks with me and I have to stare at a computer screen half the day for school

>submissive, passive, boring but outspoken
Definitely the first two since I'm not really outspoken about much. Typical Veeky Forums "autist"

Though I'm on the fence about
>more functional in society than average beta males
Mainly because I just don't know how functional I am in society

But thats pretty much every chad. They are always over the top ultra vain assholes

Stop wearing plaid patterns, stop wearing trendy hats, shave if your beard is all numale-y, and get a less flamboyant haircut. The numale look is all in the fashion.

Miss me with that Evola shit baka

Beards and balding are linked to high testosterone. This is stupid. This whole website is stupid.

>tfw babbyface without beard

feel you bro.

On subject how to not be an omega male? Are omega males even considered part of the group or are they outsiders in the alpha beta world?

Go out in the sun more, use sunscreen only on particularly sunny days

>Beards and balding are linked to high testosterone.

numales are linked to outletting this testosterone by being white knights

I really doubt you're the most pathetic male in your area. Your humility at least makes you a beta.

You don't have to be outspoken just don't be a bitch

Or eat a shitload of carrots. Eat enough and you actually start to get some of the orange pigment in your extremities giving you the Donald Trump look.

Wear beanies flush on your head. Or not at all.

>have to do something with face expression
yeah, it's the look of perpetual uncertainty that stinks of nu-male

Taking care of yourself thinking it will improve your chances of getting laid instead of hurting them seems reasonable to me senpai

>eat so much beta carotene that your body can't keep up with converting it to retinol and you get the orange tan

and how can it be fixed

>just don't be a bitch
Working on this, breh. Trickier than I thought considering how much I'd been doing it all my life.

that dude looks like a fucking gnome

Cut out soy products, it's basically nature's pathway to a sexual reassignment surgery

lmfao dumbass

I really hope that guy has gone on to kill himself. There's no justification for continued existence like that

>meh

I'm pretty sure that I eat better than 99% of the people here (no junk food,my only sugar comes from fruits, only cooked food with high protein,drink from glass bottle not plastic etc) so it can't be that.

>Meh
*nods respectfully towards you*
Stand your ground against these fucks, and try to cope the best you can.

is that bad?

Only if you're a Democrat. I have had doctors check out my eyes to make sure I don't have jaundice though.

Remove beanie.
Remove facial hair.
Remove childrens backpack.
Wear normal polo shirt and jeans or chinos.
Control emotions better/mature in character.
Stop taking feminine selfies and posting them online.
Shower regularly and use deodorant.
Git fit.

Even though the spiritual part is bullshit, this is correct. Some guys just have this aura of being pushovers, completely defenseless if someone were to challenge them (be it in combat, competing for a girls affection, or even just arguing about something). Those are the kind of guys that get fucked with.

The look of your face is genetic and you can't change it too much. The way you carry yourself however will change your entire image. There are lots of people who would look like numale cucks if they put on those faggot clothes and started acting submissive. The point is they don't, and therefore you don't see them that way.

Child abuse

> shave face
> drop beanie
> drop the plaid shirts
> stop the over-exaggerated facial expressions

Tough break if that's the case. Lot of abominations who were once men got hooked on soy products and all f a sudden they start dying their hair all colours of the rainbow and started wearing fuck-me boots. I swear it's the reason why Asians men can be the most convincing women out of all the races, they've been loading up on xenoestrogens for generations

Don't take advice from a bunch of nu-male faggots on Veeky Forums

Just don't be a faggot

Bullshit. Testosterone levels can change with behavior.

So how do I increase my test with behavior?

Build muscle mass.

High fat diets increase testosterone. Especially saturated fats. So eat more avacados, bleu cheese, feta cheese, limitedly processed meats, coconut, olive oil. nuts, oysters.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8942407

Is that the school counselors handwriting?

Healthy eating. Taking initiative to be dominant in social situations. Sprints. Keeping a low(but not too low) body fat.

Win. Even a chess game.

To do it instantly, stand with your legs wide apart, make fists, and hold them high in the air.
This will increase serum testosterone instantly.

It's kind of like how faking a smile creates "smile-like" feelings, which are essentially hormones being released.

You realise the estrogen in soy is nothing compared the estrogen from milk.

Weight lifting obviously.

This

>ask how to modify behavior for higher test
>get recommended workout like its not obvious already and it has nothing to do with behavior in the first place
wat

posture, body language

this video describes it better than I ever could.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ks-_Mh1QhMc

>ask a stupid question
>get a stupid answer

Grow a beard and lift, its literally impossible to look like a girl if you are swole with a beard.

I sad taking initiative to be dominant in social situations. Whatever you fool you obviously don't want help so I don't want to help you.

Yes but it was proved to be pseudoscience

And wow your smart mouth response. What a little piece of punk trash you are. I wish you the worst.

>citation needed

Of course but that doesn't just happen overnight, I thought for something more subtle at the begging. No offense but I literally can google your advice in 10 seconds.

Testosterone won't change your facial structure anything dramatical stupid, especially not the change in levels that you'll see as a natty. The guy in OP's pic doesn't look low test, he's just ugly. He has a face that actually would look pretty rugged if he didn't dress and pose like a faggot.

From what I see in this picture it has a lot to do with style and facial expressions. Nu-males try to make faces like tumblrinas do. Just have a normal stoic male face and you'll be fine.

beginning*

When you ask for advice and then someone gives it to you you be grateful. Not behave like a little spoiled Jew.

Was meant to
I think it's the mom

Are you saying that hormones don't influence emotion, or that actions that both provoke emotion and raise associated hormones are just an incredibly consistent coincidence?

Or are you just repeating something you saw in a youtube comment?

Yes testosterone actually will change your facial structure. It will widen your jaw, increase your brow ridge and increase the size of your cheekbones.

And also it will increase the size of your nose. Yes it will. A small change will not make much difference but a great change will.

datacolada.org/37

Making a pose won't make any difference other than placebo because you expect them to.

>Yes testosterone actually will change your facial structure
Yeah when you go through fucking puberty, which you and all these guys already have done. Not when you start lifting and eating more greens. The guys you see in progress pics who get sharp and masculine features don't grow them by starting to lift weights, they have always had them and they're only showing because they lost the fat on their faces.

And I'm talking NATTY, of course your face is gonna fucking grow if you shoot yourself up with 1000% higher levels of hormones than what's in your body naturally

genocide

I cannot grow a beard either
Just don't even attempt to, it just looks shit no matter how long you leave it
Keep it clean shaven all the time

You can double your testosterone naturally and doing so over a sustained period of several years can and will result in changes to your facial structure. Smaller change does not equal no change,

You look like a nu-male, and everyone will think you're one, sorry.

Lose the beard and cut until you reveal a good jawline. If you don't have one, you're shit out of luck.

>im with her XD ;)

>You can double your testosterone naturally
How?

Caring about looks is for betas and homosexuals.