Height Goblin

>be 6'3"
>meet tiny petite 4'10" qt3.14 with a great body

She really wants to fuck and escalate things, but I really don't want manlet babies, like it's a real concern for me. Fuck, boys.

You know that stand and carry position? I've fucked her three times like that and it feels more alpha than anything I've ever done in my life, same with doggy style, when you just feel her tiny body under you like you're just claiming your bitch. It's fucking sick. Her personality is fucking perfect too and she actually talks about interesting shit, and has a good job.

...but I don't want manlet babies. Her dad is actually 6'1" but her mom is also like 5'0". Does that play any part in our possible children together or am I rolling the dice hardcore with this little qt3.14 height goblin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vPszR0-vTqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not only will your children be manlets but she will also steal your height.

RIP

Wow you're autistic

Short girls are top tier mate, like the best of the best
Roll the dice, hopefully tall sons and short qt daugthers

Besides the point fucking enjoy it, if i could find a girl like that id never leave home because id stay home fucking all day long and ordering home food

Grats user, you hit the jackpot

Might not be too bad.

My dad is 6'4
Mum is 5'6
But both my sisters are around 6' and I'm 6'5.

I suppose it's rolling the dice one if they get your height genetics or hers.

Anyway, post pics

she's really submissive and i basically control her when it comes to anything sexual. does this count at all?
m8 if i was like 5'6 my self esteem would probably be cut in half, which is why i don't want my children to suffer a possible fate like that.

>which is why i don't want my children to suffer a possible fate like that.
Like i said, roll the dice
Best outcome is tall sons who take after dad and granddads alongside short daughters who take after their mom

If i was you id worry more about keeping that ass on tap instead of kids because seriosuly, its rare to find girls like that user

She's basically all mine. She's a huge nerdy engineer type and constantly says having me seems like a dream. She's basically in love with me.

She always texts first, get me? I was her first, too, so psychologically, she almost has no choice anyway.

You trolling?
This just seems too good to be true because girls mostly dont react that way, usually you are one out of hundreds who show an interest towards a girl

If this is true then congratulations user, you beat the game of life

What race is she? Short asian qts are top tier imo

It's not like that, really. We're in couples therapy already because we think it's healthy to be in therapy together even if there isn't anything majorly wrong, just to get things out and bond more, shit like that.

she's a super pale ginger.

>It's not like that
I have a hard time believeing you mate due to a couple of reasons
The day a short, cute sexually active ginger chick has new options for dating is the fucking day hell freezes over. Unless youre dating a 12 year old chick or she has been homeschooled and works from home

If its true then good luck but i dont think it is

that's not how genetics work you retard, i know a couple who are both 6ft and their kid has dwarfism

Don't.
t. 5'9 manlet with a 5' mom

about the interest, i think i can sort of figure out how this occurred

she is an electrical engineer, so all of her classmates were these short beta loser guys with no confidence, and she never went out. a total dork, so those 4 years of university, she never even had the chance to meet anyone good. after graduating, she works at a pretty cool company, but when i visit, what do you know? it's a bunch of short, scrawny nerds that won't even look me in the eye for more than a couple of seconds. We met at a party of a mutual friend and apparently it was only the second real party she'd ever agreed to come to just because she didn't care until recently about finding a guy now that she's out of school for the last couple of years.

maybe engineer girls are a diamond in the rough, but if you find one and you're not some beta faggot, they're basically all yours if you naturally hit it off. I really love nerdy girls that actually know things, I find it attractive. She's just extremely attracted to me. I sort of look like her father but taller and younger(her dad and I are both tall guys with german ancestry, same hair, eye, and skin color, pretty uncanny), so maybe there is some oedipus thing going on(she has submissive fetishes like that), but we really like each other. I'm just spitballing here.

This is what I'm worried about. 5'9" isn't that bad, but fuck It'd be a drag for my genetics to go to waste.

You must live in a strange place
Where i live most guys who study arent afraid at all to look you in the eye and almost noone is beta and shy

Idk my mom has 4 sons with 3 guys that were 5'10"-6'1" and she's only 5'7" . we're all 6'1-6'3 except the youngest but he's only 13 at 5'10 or 5'11

>small, dorky/nerdy engineer type, super submissive, pale skin and has red hair
You are dating my perfect woman. If you don't want her, send her my way.

this is way too obvious bait.

Oh dear..

STOP TAKING ALL THE SHORT QTS I'M A TURBOMANLET WE NEED THEM TO OURSELVES REEEEEE

Where are you from user? We're in Massachusetts and she grew up in Scituate or Marshfield, I think. I might be wrong.

Careful user, she has no soul

actually i think its pretty serious

as a manlet i plan to impregnate many lanklet qts, just to increase the chance for my genetic material to survive
(eventho i like womanlets more, i guess there is some pedo thing lurkin back there)

Im Scandinavian mate
The US seems strange, alot more polarised
Over here its more average, we dont have alot of turbobeta autists here since people are more in the middle

>tfw manlet
>tfw every inch above 5 feet will take away about 1.3 years of your lifespan

youtube.com/watch?v=vPszR0-vTqc

Captive lions in zoos also tend to live longer than lions who are free user.

A long life does not equal a good life

all of her engineer friends and coworkers are just the biggest nerds ever, the guys are just pathetic specimens.

This. Everyone's all about eating organic and taking these supplements and jumping on the next trend and all that bullshit but I'd rather live doing wtf I want than be miserable and old.

What up fellow MA bro, where you at?

Found OPs woman

BREHS...

Guys who study engineering at my school (i study finance) are very built, tall and good looking on average
One of my trainers in kickboxing has a degree in engineering and he is quite big

Anyways, good for you if the competition is lacking. I wish it was lacking here but its extreme, you need to be huge to even be considered by girls

10/10 would eat dinner at 4:30 with

If you ask me most unhealthy thinks are not even worth it it is all about bad habits and money enough to have a good life in a healthy way

this

/r/ pics. for research purposes ofc

Quintessentially British

My dad is 6'0
My mom is 5"2

I'm 6'2
>feelsgoodman.jpg

it shouldnt really be that big a deal to worry about. I know a guy whose mom is 4'11 and his dad is 6'5 (Hamster and banana). Hes 6'0 and his brother is 6'2

My parents are below 5ft7 and I'm 6ft1... You are really retarded user.

My Dad is 5'6" and my Mom 5'1" but me and my brother are both 6'.

I think the long term ancestry is more important.

Get a vasectomy. Marry her. "Try" having kids, give up and adopt.

That is, if you wan't kids at all. No idea why anyone would, but hey, it's your ruined life. Bonus points: Tell the fertility doctor, to make up an excuse. Most are beta and will say something like "I can't say, not sure why you can't have kids". But some are alpha and just bluntly lie to her face. Doctor patient confidentiality can be fun.

My mom is 5'1 (1,57m), dad is 5'7 (1,76m). I'm 6'3 (1,92m). Seems like there is a lot of variability.

>Why even have kids when you can just tell a bunch of lies and then settle for raising somebody else's seed?

Seems like there is a milkman

ask your local sperm clinic for some alpha bull semen to impregnate her with

If you're a guy and your family has a long history of tall guys, chances are your boy will grow up to be tall.

>tfw everyone on my dads side of the family was tall as fuck
>tfw I am 6"5'

>my mom 5'7"
>my dad 5'9"
>my sister 5'3"
>me 6'3"

Apparently my grandfather on my mother's side was where my tall genes came from, which can sometimes skip a generation. Check to see if she has other tall people in her family and you could just luck out.

But it's still a crap shoot. Look at these midget families that occasionally pump out a normal height sized child. Even with a taller chick, there's a possibility of having a manlet baby.

Just dominate that pussy and don't worry about the kids until you have to. If she's as chill as she sounds, you're going to regret it otherwise.

>Being a liar is alpha

Pathetic bitch can't even face up to the truth of his intentions. You are the beta, faggot. Grow a pair and act like a man.

>mother 5'5
>father 5'9
>me 5'11
>feelsbadman.jpeg

t. Beta numale

You're one dumb fuck to think genetics work like that.

If you want to know how your sons would turn out, take a look at the men in her family. Is her father/brother short? THEN it's time to worry.

My mom is tiny as fuck yet all her brothers are fucking huge. That huge-ness was passed on to me as well

>Dad 5'8
>Mom 5'7
>Me 6'2
Feels good desu

>dad

Lmao your """dad""" is a cuck

Nice try manlet
Brothers are 6' and 5'11.

My moms dad is 6'4.

I want your fucking life

Also stay with her, you can cross that bridge when (if) you come to it.

I'd rather gain a few inches and die earlier desu

Roll the dice nigga

How tall are her brothers? If they're tall you're in the clear.

fucked her three times and scared about how her height will affect you hypothetical children? maybe she should be worried they will be autistic like their hypothetical father?

This. She is using you through her ring of power as a source of strength OP.

>there are not one but TWO retards who don't realize their parents were most likely malnourished

ugh

>be short female
>insecure that short men don't want me because even for them, I'm a midget
>insecure around tall men cause they're all like op

No one will ever marry me

hahaha

I can relate to his autism, I'll meet a girl then plan our married life together 10 years down the road

>if I was 5'6 my self esteem would be cut in half
Wow that's a big red flag dude. You shouldn't get half of your self esteemed.from your height. Height is external, you don't control it, and its not as important as your biases make you think. You're telling me that something completely out of your control gives u that much self esteem? That means things you do actually make decisions about and effect in your life are nothing to be proud of, to look up to. You've done nothing with your life impressive enough to make you feel like you have a sense of self-efficacy.
You're pathetic and shouldn't even be in a relationship, never the less bring more retard rugrats into this already overpopulated planet. Grow up and do something with your life.

M E T Z
E
T
Z

>horrah she's too naive to realize Shea too good for me!
Give it a few years. Really, the new relationship neurotransmitters that make her brain fire like a crack addict are.still clouding her head. This is a very classic divorce case- Guy takes advantage of young naive girl, hoping to get away with being inferior, girl eventually grows up/matures, realizes the situation, takes half ur shit and says au revoir. You get what you deserve in the end- that's what you get for not having an honest true relationship.

wow. i smell something wrong there.

You go to couples therapy to give yourself the tools to hash out probably down the line, not to have someone hold your hand through everything because you're naive and obviously don't know how to relationship. The point is to teach a man to fish so to speak, not to keep tossing him freebies. The fact that you don't understand this makes me think you're falling into the trap of some MFT that doesn't give a shit and just wants your money. You're not going to make any real healthy changes this way.

savage.