Tfw coming back from the gym and cracking open a nice cold can of wild turkey rare...

>tfw coming back from the gym and cracking open a nice cold can of wild turkey rare, sitting back and browsing Veeky Forums

Tell me bros, do YOU allot your macros to incorporate alcohol? I know I do, ain't nothing better than a nice cold brew after a monster sesh

If Coke had a red headed stepchild it would be the cola they put in pre mixed spirit cans. Fuck that

Fucking pussy

Once in a while I'll have gin/vodka and water. Water is a good enough mixer to lengthen the time I spend drinking without disrupting the taste.

Honestly once you start using water as a mixer it changes your life. How much do you really need that energy drink in your jager bomb? How much do you really need that coke in your rum?

Literally jet fuel tier

Fucking pussy

Didn't know about this product. First time I ever learned something on /fit.

Sure do, cut out a lot of beer though, started doing diet coke and rum cocktails instead.

>diet lemonade
>2 calories per 250ml
>mix with gin or vodka

Fuck yes

>not drinking whisky on the rocks
>making it

>ain't nothing better than a nice cold brew after a monster sesh

because you're a fucking idiot

Ma niggah

Used to do this all the fucking time until one night I downed an entire bottle of whiskey and ever since then I've been a bit iffy about having it straight

Gin rickeys are pretty good and they're literally only gin, lime and carbonated water. Taste better than gin and tonics to me.

straight whisky or vodka+fizzy water

Anyone remember that tripfag from NZ that called himself WildTurkey. I wonder if he made gains

on the rocks is not straight m8

We have a bar across the street from the gym, nothing better then a cold draft beer after a workout

What do they put in that can of whiskey to water it down to 8%?

glenlivet 15 year is what i drink at the end of the night on fridays and saturdays...

Absolutely fucking DISGUSTING choice of alcoholic beverage user. Might as well buy a 4 pack of Woodstock 12% cans.
If you like wild turkey then mix it yourself.