I'm going through a growth spurt at 22

I was 5ft8 2 months ago, and now I'm 5ft10. I gained 10 kg in two months. I'm 22 since may. Never had a real beard, no hair on chest. Every morning I got a leg pain and back pain.

Other urls found in this thread:

celebheights.com/s/Kit-Harington-47806.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You lucky mother fucker

It's not that rare user. Tall people will tell you men stop growing at 21, but everyone is different, and everything can happen. Why is it implied that men can grow until 25 because people actually grew until 25. I'm 5ft10in since I'm 16, and I'd like to gain one or two inches.

You measured wrong, it's medically impossible.

I had my last growth spurt in my early 20s. I didn't really gain any height but my shoulders broadened and body/facial hair fucking exploded.

Some guys can see some minor development in their early 20s, we develop slower than females, unless you happened to be that lucky fucker who smashed 6ft 2 and beard growth at 14.

Jealous fag spotted. So the doc is wrong ? He told me it was normal to grow at 22-23. Like user said people can grow until 25yo.

to the manlets out there:
THIS IS EXTREMELY RARE AND OP IS PROBABLY TROLLING

many of you will gain some false hope in reading this and fall into an even deeper abyss of depression once you're 22 because you still haven't grown

accept the cards you were dealt and the fact you won't grow taller, delusion will not lead to any self improvement

if you are 16-17 you are about 1 inch away from your final adult height, 2 if you're extremely lucky

Second puberty is real. Lots of guys get a boost in masculine features in their early twenties.

Believe me or not. It doesn't really matter. I'm not trolling anyone, I can't guarantee that anons will grow but I'm pointing out the fact that I grew (and maybe still growing).

I wrote 5ft10 but it's 176.8cm (a weak 5ft10)

What did you do?

Nothing special I ate and slept a lot, really a lot. I was ~ 64kg, now I'm 73,4kg. I can't remember when I started puberty but the fact that I have no hair on my chest, no hair on my arms, and only have a "goatee", look like a lot younger than my age probably mean that I had a delayed puberty. ( but I do have a lot of hair om my legs)

This is not rare you retard, my brother grew at 23 years old from 174cm to 177cm.

Can HGH make you taller?

I don't know user, but I don't think.

I believe you but you're lucky that's all. I only know one guy who went from 5ft9 to 6ft3 but he was 18-19yo not 22.

There's still hope you guys ;_;

I'm 21, 5'10, and I still look like I'm 16 or something, almost no facial hair at all.

my dad is like 6'2", so I'm hoping I just didn't get my spurt yet.

5'10 is a good height. As long as you're taller than top models you're good. And don't worry at 40yo you'll look 30yo that's also a good thing.

5'5" senpai

two inches won't make a difference

It's comfy down here anyway

>tfw my younger brother is taller than me

21 y o
6'3 and still growing
always been a latebloomer, it was worth it

This is not that rare, OP probably isn't trolling.

Growth up to and at such an age is normal.

A major, major spurt is not.

E.g. 5'8" to 5'9" or 5'10" in your 20s is always a possibility.

Growing from 5'8" to 6'0+ in your 20s is extremely unlikely.

All of this given prior growth in teens of course.

Ultimately it depends on family and all of that. But I think it is an oversimplification when age of growth completion is presented as something like normal distributed with a mean of 18 or some such thing. Even if that is the case, 22 is not some 3 or 4 std dev event.

The tails are much broader.

OP, the real questions here are:

When was your last/first growth spurt?

When did you stop growing last? (E.g. have you been 5'8" for 1 yr, 2 yr, etc.)

I'm still nearly a foot taller than you, midget fuck. Women will never take a shitstain like you seriously.

Only if your bones havent fused yet

I can't remember user. I know I was 5ft8 since 16. I can't even remember when I started puberty, like I said I haven't a real beard nor hair on my chest. I've never cared about my height, I've never had a complex since I've always been "handsome". Every man in my family are at least 5ft11, I'm still the shortest.

Women don't like ugly men even when they're tall (except if you have money)

Let's hope you are right and I will end up reaching 5'7 from 5'5 one day.

I am in the exact same situation; no hair on chest and little hair on my arms, shit beard growth. Except I am 5'5 and 20.

Even if I don't grow taller I at least want to be able to grow a full beard and get wider shoulders.

>be me, think i'm 5'8'' because i measured before going to sleep and my head rested at 173 cm
>double check just to make sure
>yep, it's 173cm
>wake up tomorrow morning after 10 hours of sleep, dress for work
>pass near roommate and he seems shorter than before
>something is off about that
>go and measure myself again
>179cm
>what the fuck
>take off shoes
>177cm

so basically i shrink 4 cm during the day, even though my posture is good

height is so fucking weird, why do i shrink so much

the cartilidge inbetween you lumbar along your spinal chord compress during the day then while your sleeping relive that stress and expand

I'm 169cm before going to sleep.
During the day :
- 174cm barefoot.
- 175cm with shoes.

Not under most conditions (99%) - essentially implying that those with a deficiency of the hormone will be able to use it successfully. Furthermore high quality manufactured HGH (the only one worth using) is very expensive. You're better off trying to increase your height naturally.

Well at least i learned something new. Thanks, Veeky Forums

tfw 5'7" and about to turn 22 soon
anons I would really like to hit 5'9" heck 5'8" would be great too, break out of the 'short guy' label.

> a foot taller than you
If you are seriously 6'10 then women think you're a freak. You can pull the manlet meme all you want but at the end of the day you're still a virgin loser while men 5'9 to 6'2 are swimming in pussy.

Kit is hot as fuck. Don't worry, keep lifting.

>5'9"
>Manlet confirmed

If you want to look like Kit, put cardio and core ahead of lifting. His arms aren't that big and he clearly has visible abs, which is what girls like.

Not for nothing, but the last time I tried to grow a real beard I was maybe 21 or 22, and it was patchy as fuck.

I'm 26 now and started growing it out because a girl I was seeing liked beards, and it's full as hell. I've always been a hairy dude as far as torso goes, but the more I lose on my head, the more I get on my chin.

A lot of NBA players like Dennis Rodman grew well after high school I think even Michael Jordan grew like 3 inches after high school

kit's a good looking dude, but he's still got an inch on me and that makes a world of a difference. especially to someone who's been told 'if only you were an inch taller' or 'i've never noticed how short you were before'

was around 5'9 at 16 now 20 at 5'11.

Did most of my growing in a space of a few months back when i was 18 and then grew maybe 1-1.5 cm since then.

Kit is 5'7 lad.

celebheights.com/s/Kit-Harington-47806.html

Kit is 172-3 max. So he isn't really taller than you. You can even date 5ft9 girls at 5ft7. 4 cm isn't that much user. At 5ft8 I dated 5ft9 and 5ft10 girls, we were practically the same height barefoot. The problem is when they wear heels. You look like a dwarf.

thanks user. just need to work on my self-confidence. height is just a bit of a cover for my overall unhappiness, but getting back into lifting and the like should cause improvements however small.

You lose like 1cm just after waking up so if i was you i'd claim 5'9.

Congrats you're no longer short and now average!

better take a fat stack of multivitamins, joint supplemtsnts, GOWAD, and at least 9hrs of sleep to maximize that shit bro

GOWAD? As in water?

Or GOMAD?

Is there something about water I don't know?

Not going to give myself false hope, congrats OP but the rest of us aren't so lucky.
t. 5'8 manlet