THICC- HIGH EST

Summoning this dude-I just wanted to know how much you weigh, how long you been lifting and what your routine is .

bumping

P-Please don't post her...

I'm looking somehow similar (good lightning given though). I'd assume him to DL atleast 5pl8s, SQ 4pl8s and BP 2.5-3pl8s. All for reps (3-5) of course.

I'd assume a time frame of atleast 3-4 years realistic - given you aren't a bitch afraid of putting on mass through eating a lot and "losing" your abs.

W-Why do you do this? :(

>look at feet
>NIKE
>POL

hmm

this is me a month ago, angles and lightning but Im not a skelly, I put on almost 45 pounds in a year(lets see if I get the last 7 til new years)

thanks for the heads up though

more for you

How to get a gf like this?

athletic ambitious girls are sexy but also hard to get

Now you bump for me

Needs more thiccness.
If you're the dude inquiring about the one in the OP, he's a powerlifter, around 5'9'' 180 lbs, if memory serves.

45 in a year? how? plz.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN
Also tfw no thicc bf

Food.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

>he's a powerlifter, around 5'9'' 180 lbs
i-is this achievable if I don't have that much time to lift?
I'm 5'9" and i want to be this jooci

She's kinda fat, man.

>5'9
Fuck me, I knew he was a manlet, this thickness is really hard to achieve when you're not a manlet.

The guy you posted doesn't look natty.
I ate, I was bulking like a madman for the first 3 months, then took it slowly until now I guess. Gained 22 in 2 months.

I ate a jar of peanut butter (350g) almost every day for a month and a bit+ 200 g nuts, then normal food on top and milk, now I'm GOMAD.

>implying thicc qt 3.14s aren't GOAT

this thread is kinda gay

Brehs...

>The guy you posted doesn't look natty.

He most likely isn't.

Look at that bloated out midsection

Disgusting

I'd keep it desu, dunno about you.

Into the fit folder they go

Are DL's enough for glutes?
I much prefer high bar squatting but don't want dominant quads

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

Just do BB glute bridges / hip thrusts, if you wanna target the gloots.

what do you mean by "enough"? I can't think of any situation where you'd need more glute strength than a heavy squat/deadlift. why would they have to be even stronger than this?

I meant aesthetically

well, OK, but what kind of monster ass are you trying to build? glutes grow fast as fuck because they're huge to begin with.

There are people with piss poor genetics whose butts don't grow all that easily, unless you target them specifically.

>want to get strong dl and squat but don't want glutes and quads to grow any more
What do? My legs are so fucking sensitive to growth because all my genetics went there.

>tfw thicc butt and small upper body
>started squatting a month ago and it's even bigger now
>lower body is still dominant

what the fuck do, fit? I don't wanna look like a twink

Hit upper more, it's not rocket science, if you can OHP 1+ pl8 and row 1.5 pl8 you'll have a stronger upper

i had no ass (sitting all my life playing vidya games etc)
most people have weak, underactivated glutes and a lot dont see glute gains from deads/squats etc
hip extensions give massive glutes
>

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!