What is the manliest sport?

And why is it Italian "calcio storico"?

youtube.com/watch?v=Dua6oLvBhSM

soccer

strongman

so this is basicly the italian version of rugby

That's actually pretty cool. Stupid, but cool.

I would describe it as a mixture of rugby and mma.

Italians play actual rugby though

Dyels who cry when they fall down

Just fat guys lifting heavy to try to get attention

Swimming

Requires you to have a broad, masculine frame and exercises almost every muscle in the body. Also requires you to have huge lung capacity and a excellent cardiovascular fitness alongside strength.

Also get to show your dick off in tight shorts

>mfw when I'm italian and I've never heard of that

>broad masculine frame
>posts dyel skinnyfat

lol

Mma is the only acceptable sport in existence.

This is nothing more than a bunch of drunkards running around after a soccer ball and groping each other occasionally.

The answer is American Football. Not rugby, not SOCCER, not swimming, not anything that isn't American Football.

professional masturbation

Frame=/=physique fag

One of his legs is probably as wide as your torso you skinny DYEL

>20 min play time
>fat players
>loads of padding
>manly
Yeah no.

I think it is retarded but it has to be bull fighting

>Not Bullfighting.

It's like you don't even read Twain

>american football
kek
only faggots use the protections, rugby is better

rugby league

not even australian senpai

Not even a fan, but Football is the most obvious choice. Followed by rugby.
NFL players are objectively the best athletes in the world

Badly

you can clearly see his legs. nothing to write home about

I don't like football at all but I don't understand how someone can think rugby is tougher. Football is a one way ticket to becoming retarded. I box and do muay thai but I'd never play football

TFW you lifeguard for British Olympic and world record holder Adam Peaty when he trains and you can barely swim 6 lengths. Feels pointless breh.

Adam is ripped as fuck tho, I'm mirin' hard.

Look up Vale Tudo

NFL is not football you lardass

Lmao.
NFL players (the athletes like RBs, linebackers, safeties) would absolutely smoke any rugby fucktard. The gap between skill and athleticism is unbelievably large.

>implying I'm even amerifat
>b-but muh footy, m8

National Football League is football.
Literally kill yourself you chucklefuck

Isn't vale tudo just early days mma?
Back when the Gracies were the shit?

Rugby is probably the manliest sport.

Outside of that, gonna say baseball is the best sport. Sure, it's not a contact sport, but the individual components are manly. Hitting a fast-moving ball with a bat? Catching and throwing a ball? Sprinting? All manly. You're encouraged to lift, and if you want to get good you'll have to, but there's a lot of hand-eye coordination and finesse involved, too.

I guess it's not as much of a team sport requiring complex strategies like football or soccer, though. But I kind of like that. It's simple. You can continue to play baseball when you're old by joining a men's softball league or something. Basketball is similar, since you can keep at it as you age. Can't say the same for football, or even soccer.

The padding and helmets are protection the same way boxing gloves and hand wraps are protection. They minimize less severe, more immediate damage, but you end up with way more total damage. Rugby players have to avoid cracking their skulls together at full sprints. Football players don't. That's why they're all retarded by their 50s.

The "protection" isn't a way to pussy out of injuries, It's a retarded way to make sure you end up with more severe injuries so you can hit people harder.

Yep. And in a sport which encourages extreme physiques, such as being as strong (fat) as possible for a lineman, while being slimmer and more balanced as something like a receiver, you get situations where huge motherfuckers in body armor are tackling people much smaller than they are, so it's not surprising that there are so many injuries. Shit would be safer if they went back to padded leather helmets and thinner shoulder pads. Kickoffs are fucking stupid, too.

Hitting people is the manliest aspect of a sport. I've never seen a sport other than American football where a 300 lbs man charges up to a full sprint, and bashes his whole body into another guy at full speed. Just imagine you and some other guy lock eyes down a field, and run at each full sprint to tackle each other. And they have to do it over, and over in a game.

Football is superior, or at least on par with combat sports like muay thai, boxing, and mma.

You can't compare football with boxing, the manliest of sports in every sense, since you not only get punched in your fucking head repeteadly by a guy trainned into punching heads, but because you have to analyze your oponent and constantly make modifications to your original plan, hence, you need to keep on thinking while evading, getting punch and punching.

Very jealous mate, how'd you swing that?

And what does that say about your torso

M-1 Medieval - Knight fighting

strongman or wrestling

OP asked for the manliness, not the gayest.

haha good post user!

turkish oil wrestling is the most masculine sport

Lifting heavy things sure takes more courage than martial arts,

either greco-roman or folkstyle wrestling
>inb4 gay
remember the wrestlers in middle/high school? they made it before you even realized that you were a fat piece of shit.

>hand
>egg

It should be NTGL - National Testicle Grabbing League

Its fine not to like football, but when you spout shit like this, you sound like a nu male

>Adam Peaty
u ever catch him injecting epo?

boxing is probably the manliest but boxers are like plastic knives compared to pro mma