I-is this anyone else

I-is this anyone else

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=z1Ch6N8QT00
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is me all day, every day. Even when I'm with a grill.

it takes a while before you are able to enjoy life.

Video games are like drugs. It givese your brain unnatural stimulation that it cannot receive from real life.

Abstain from recreational internet use and video games for 1 month and you will never want to go back and be happy that you are living a more productive and fulfilling life.

What are you doing on Veeky Forums then?

>they didn't like me before
Litarally being angry about this shit all day

What are you doing here? So your remedy is to rewire your brain to enjoy normie shit? Fuck that.

This applies to grills as well. Everyone is profoundly shallow.

Army fixed me up pretty well, I'm a sexy muscle man who has all the confidence I need now.

yes, grass is always greener tho, its about finding a balance of how much u wanna socialize, while still having time to urself

what the fuck
are you implying you like everyone unconditionally?

If you don't like the people that you're talking to, then lead the conversation. Be the leader of the group and talk about something interesting, you have such a short attention span that you'll make an interesting conversationalist and won't bore people. You're angry because you're the best there and you're being silent. Nobody likes quiet I'm better than the room guy.

No shit. Your interests, lifestyle, values, etc. didn't align.

Did you like "them" before?

Should everyone suck your cock you entitled shit?

I think I found out the real reason people don't like you.

What the fuck are you on about? Video games are great, they're just a harmless time sink.

>Time sink
>Harmless

Life is a huge time sink, why not spend it on something you enjoy?

I gave up video games for a month, then a game I really wanted to play came out so I got it and played it.

Now I play maybe

Used to be when I was younger.

People like this have a warped sense of themselves and others and need to accept themselves for who they are. Love yourself and always strive to improve.

I used to do this then I learned how to interact with people in group settings. Once you learn how to join the group in fun conversation/activities you will stop being withdrawn with an inner monologue.

I get that inner monologue whenever I try something new. Once i become more proficient at whatever I'm doing it stops and I can focus more on interacting with my surroundings.

>Love yourself and always strive to improve
If you try this for long enough you'll find out it just doesn't work.
So, Veeky Forums, what's the most effective way to kill myself?
Maybe something clever with weights at the gym? Could I choke myself to death doing a bench press? I heard dying due to a lack of oxygen gives a nice feeling.

>Join the group
I can get along well with these people in a 1 on 1 setting but as soon as it's a group I basically freeze up and spaghetti around all night long.
Why can't getting Veeky Forums solve my social issues

why are people constantly posting stuff with a stuttering letter in front of words?

Because training muscles has fuck all to do with social interaction. Just be your awkward self and watch the others, trying and failing to interact is important because it's how you develop good judgement. If you are always retreating into yourself you will not get better at communicating.

I hate how everyone gets everything so effortlessly.

DYEL twinks can bench 225 np. Meanwhile I'm choking myself out on 170.

Everyone has nice houses and nice mustangs while I drive a beater and live in a studio apt, even though they're fucking morons that can't add 2+2.

And you know why? They had nice parents that encouraged them, they got friends, and then gfs, and all the other nice stuff they have. It's a ball that rolls down hill. It keeps adding to itself.

I never had anyone get my ball rolling, so I've been swimming in shit my whole life. No one's ever given a fuck.

Have you tried using a different grip on your deadlifts?

Drugs my man. After a day of pretending / acting I come home, pour some whiskey, smoke some pot, and then enjoy a movie / book / videogame.

>I'm a sexy muscle man
You sure do sound like a faggot

I want military shills to leave.

You sound depressed m8.
If it's not that maybe you are just a shitty person

they still leave scars on your brain [not literally], any activity does, and being removed from reality so much is not a exception, there is some research on it.

Maybe because you were a smelly asshole wasting away in your room

It's definitely not you, no way. Impossible. Every other person, but not you in any way. Absurd. Keep doing EXACTLY what you've been doing you incredibly charismatic and relatable snowflake you. You. Are. Perfect.

i want libshits to leave

>they didn't like me when I was a lazy fat cunt who never got out of his room
>people are so shallow!

i know that feel

>tfw so disproportional bringing that i can lift a lot, very good at engi, but brutally bad skills at socializing and manlet

i'm always the silent guy

But at least he doesn't hate himself now, and learning to live for your own approval is a huge part of self fufilment

In retrospect my cousins regard me as the studious if not nerd guy even if i have huge biceps because i listen to grunge instead of nigger music

If you change that last panel for the fit guy playing video games happily then thats me. I don't really get this necessity that Veeky Forums has to partake in normie activities. My friends all enjoy the same shit I do, when we get together we talk about it and have a good time, I never forced myself to socialize with Chads and Stacies. If I wanna fuck a girl I just go on the internet and search for one I don't need to involve my friends in that neither do I need to get new friends to find a girl.

If you're a nerd go hang with other nerds then, have fun and fucking do your own thing. Just because you're ripped now doesn't mean you have to conform to peoples shitty standards, I'm 30 now and what I realized is that when I tried to fit in with the "cool" kids I was always miserable even if they had the best sluts. Now I play tabletop and go out to drink beer with my nerd friends, I attract better quality girls or at least more interesting ones and I don't look like a drone. You know? How Chads all dress the same, look the same and act the same? That shit disgusts me.

user, that's like 99% of all people.
Have you gone to any parties lately? Where the second x group or person leaves, suddenly everyone starts shit talking.
Or late at night when people start falling asleep you'll be outside and get into a deep conversation with someone and realize they aren't that different than you (as far as your cynicism goes).
The only difference is that most people handle it better.
A lot of us are jaded.

> Implying you have to be a normie after getting fit

No, I'm still playing games in last panel. Why would I hang out with normies?

The first 3 are accurate but i don't have any IRL friends.

Unfortunately.

You have to pretend to be a normalfag nowadays if you want to survive in the service sector.

It's called being introverted.

A lot of people believe that a person is born to be or not to be introverted/extroverted. The truth of the matter is that introversion is learned.

If you're a great deal more intelligent that those around you, to the point where they don't understand the concepts and idea that you have, then you'll eventually learn to just keep it to yourself as it's not worth trying to explain them, or is just an unappealing process to try and explain them.

I envy my fellow introverts who have the energy and patience to stick it out and become extroverted.

post pic

But that's why you're the strongest.

Or just improve yourself while still having people who enjoy the same things as you.

I don't enjoy anything anymore. Jerking off after a long day of work is the only thing I have to look forward to everyday.

>If you're a great deal more intelligent that those around you, to the point where they don't understand the concepts and idea that you have, then you'll eventually learn to just keep it to yourself as it's not worth trying to explain them, or is just an unappealing process to try and explain them.
I will let you figure out the irony/oxymoron/paradox on your own.

maybe just the realisation that humans in general are just superficial pieces of shit, himself inclucded.

>lol extroverted party hard guys are as intelligent as introverted guys xd

you are a special kind of retarded if you think everyone thinks the same about the same things

Chill, Elliot

No I grew out of video games long ago

Yeah, thanks for rephrasing my point.

Literally you: m.youtube.com/watch?v=z1Ch6N8QT00

Strawman fallacy
>it's not worth trying
nihilism ≠ intelligence

I don't go in public because niggers offend me.

>le strawman fallacy because people types don't have averages we are all spechul xd

full retarded

All praise to the sun god

>have my dream job
>met the girl of my dreams been going well for 3 months
>gains going well too
>Want to kill myself
why?

>It is not that I can't, it is just that I am too intelligent

Is this what introverts tell themselves? If you weren't deficient in some way, you'd find a way to be engaging, interesting, dynamic and funny instead of silent, unengaging, resentful and cretinous.

>i'm always the silent guy

Me too. I'm loud as fuck and absolutely obnoxious if the friend to stranger ratio is 3:2, but the minute it changes I go completely silent. No matter how much I drink.

check em

>i changed myself into a better person
>i have higher self esteem
>people like me better now
>people are such shallow hypocrites!

video games are achievement simulators

I would join but I was diagnosed autistic

autistic people do really well in the army but they are those who when they drop out of it they feel inadequate in the civil life and treat everyone like shit and feel superior and boast for the rest of their lives how good they were in the military (just because autism give them focus)

they are also those who start training their cousins or sons into being fit for military even if their training methods are absolutely dogshit

So, what are you doing on Veeky Forums then?

Feel ya op.. i can easily get girls nowdays but im basically with them because thats what my friends like

Yeah pretty much man, that was me 4 years post cocoon mode

now Im out of the cocoon and want to go back

Im the DD for my group of normies and like helping people so I spend my days helping others and guide their life because mine feels empty.

This would be fine if that's the scenario, but even though I changed certain aspects my personality remains largely unchanged: I still talk and act the same. Even if I did change these fucks that cling to me wouldn't have even fucking noticed. That last part applies to women the most.

>the only problem is still too shy to hit on girls

ty tinder

>all of my friends call me a savage
>everyone thinks I pull pussy left and right just because I'm 6'2 and very fit

But I don't

I want the shy, feminine type. However, even though I've hooked up with 4 women, I'm still too beta to approach. Then when I do I start to notice everything I say and I don't feel natural like I do in all other situations. I can talk and it will be none awkward, but I feel weird about it.