"My sexual fantasy would be that we would meet up in a hotel room at night. We would chat, you'd make me laugh...

>"My sexual fantasy would be that we would meet up in a hotel room at night. We would chat, you'd make me laugh, you'd make me laugh A LOT, and then all of a sudden you'd bring your friends [Leo] DiCaprio and Brad Pitt... and then you would LEAVE," she concluded.

youtube.com/watch?v=UM12f0GBOx8

Would 15 months of SS + Texas method have saved him or is it all about the face?

No. He's going the way of the boogie and should die.

Why is the video in gibberish

It was filmed in an arab emirate

French TV is complete garbage.

For fucks sake they got a tranny on that TV set.

uhh

does anyone know wtf this is??

See

Is that a fucking tranny?

France you disgust me

>>"My sexual fantasy would be that we would meet up in a hotel room at night. We would chat, you'd make me laugh, you'd make me laugh A LOT, and then all of a sudden you'd bring your friends [Leo] DiCaprio and Brad Pitt... and then you would LEAVE," she concluded.
This is an unbelievably cruel thing to say to someone.

People just think it's okay to treat people who aren't attractive this way.

Jonah should seriously think about getting Veeky Forums so he could rub her cunt nose in it.
He lost weight once as I recall, he could do it again.

That's fucked, m8.
Dunno why he just took it. I'd have told the vapid whore to put her pretty lips to good use and suck my balls.
Fat shaming is great and all, but that bitch is a reporter interviewing someone. What the fuck.

well he got in trouble in the past for reacting to a fan in a very real and similar so he was probably scared of catching the backlash again

this is why that charlie hebdo shit happened isn't it

France sucks

Underrated

>all these buttblasted fatties ITT

Based French qt laying the smackdown on that talentless, fat fuck.

He cant cuz he is payed to look a certain weight for roles

90% of his roles are fat funny guy
The fat part is really important. He would lose a fuckton of money if he slimmed down

What a whore. She looks real smug about it, too.

Bitch.

At the very least, when the doc goes to perscribe the meds, they should do a full 3D body scan (and yeah, it takes a day to clean and retopo it/textures). Then they call you back in. They have a PT, Surgeon, and 3D modeler, consult.

If they can't make you passable they say, hey, maybe we shouldn't do this. If you really are a woman inside, you wouldn't want to look like an ugly man in a dress.

Frogposter here.

It's "Le Grand Journal" from the channel "Canal+".

Basically, leftist channel and this is a new version of "Le Grand Journal" since Canal+ is constantly loosing audience, they try new version but it's always shittier than the last time.

>loosing
typical frogposter

Cause she clearly topples Angelina Jolie. Stupid whore.

Ice cold

making fun of someone who's bilingual for a tiny grammatical error when the only foreign words you know are probably pizza and croissant is just so classic american. if you're so superior why couldn't you respond to him in french? oh right, american public school education XD

Jonah Hill has fucked hotter girls that I ever will, I do not feel bad for him.

I don't know why i don't find this funny, normally insult comics make me laugh. It's just something about her manner that made it seem genuinely mean spirited, i dunno, it made me feel bad for Jonah, he had a look of defeat from the start.

It's a shame he didn't put her in her place.

I mean as much as he's not up to her standards, even as a multi millionaire award winning actor, she ain't up to DiCaprio or Pitt's standards either.
DiCaprio has a fucking harem of super models ffs. He bones Rhianna on the sly. As if he'd want to tangle with some cunty old french bint that ripped on his boy.

It's because it comes out of nowhere. The context isn't appropriate. They're all there just chilling and having a fun, friendly chat and she just comes out of nowhere and demolishes him and has this happy smug look on her face knowing that she just hurt someone's feelings for fun.

If they'd all been going back and forth ripping on each other and she'd thrown it in quickly it'd be totally different. He'd probably have laughed it off.

She's one of those fem cunts with a huge chip on her shoulder who has to take every opportunity to put weak targets down. I mean who the fuck just basically calls people ugly losers to their face on national television?

how does one become a sexual fantasy?

other frogposter here
can confirm

Le grand kek

yeah...that bitch has self esteem problems and took them out on a fat comedian, but even in her own fantasy she' s not funny, pretty or interesting enought to get the attention of her celebrity crush