Are they retarded ?

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3784936/Victoria-Beckham-models-use-Instagram-post-food-pics.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailceleb
> So posting pictures of food proves they eat.

They probably do eat, just not a week before their fashion show and they probably do 12hrs cardio and vomit a lot.

maybe they do lots of cardio

maybe it's nobodies business either way

I actually feel bad for this girls, they are naturally tall and slim but a lot of people shit on them for being that way, they probably need a whole lot of calories to gain weight and aren't used to eat a lot.

>what are cheat meals
>what is bulimia
>what is portion control
>what is exercise

It's called the ccc diet

Caffeine, Coke, & Cock

Used by both genders

Anemia spotted.

>they probably need a whole lot of calories to gain weight and aren't used to eat a lot.

No. Their metabolisms are shot from years of starving.

They're slaves to their weight, 3 lbs difference between looking ugly/beautiful. Welcome to the world stage. Mental disorders/neuroses rampant

>No. Their metabolisms are shot from years of starving.
Nice assumptions, I know the fashion world has this stigma of being mean to girls but that's not always the case. Don't you know any tall skinny girls ? They eat like any other person and don't really gain much weight, just like male skeletons

>STACY eats PIZZA

No some short skinny girls do eat a lot and don't gain weight, but come on they are models user, they have to be skinny as fuck.

That's a pretty sad looking kitchen desu

You're a retard. They're twice as skinny as the average "Skinny" girl, that's why they're up there and you're down here.

Do you think you hit 6% bodyfat as a male by eating anything you want?

They only eat antioxidants, and for their skin. Vegetables, but I doubt it. I've literally seen 6' models shop at whole-foods and what they get when I was in sobe

0 carbs, Fish, vegetables, fruits with antioxidants. That's literally it. The ones who don't are bulimic.

When was the last time you got butt ass naked to take a picture with a pizza? You think that's a normal thing to do?

She scraped all the toppings off, threw away the bread, and then put some of the pizza sauce on her clit for whoever is behind the camera to lick off.

That's being a model. No, they don't eat pizza ever without puking. They're bat shit crazy. It's a lifestyle.

Assumptions everywhere
>6% bf
>in women
Confirmed retard. Also nice anecdotal evidence.

If I was bashed everywhere just for being skinny I would surely take pictures of food and shit so you shut the fuck up

>6% bodyfat as a male

Stay ugly retard

Come back & talk shit when you've actually had a model gf (so never)

Yeah man insults make you right !
Spout some memes too

>Don't you know any tall skinny girls ? They eat like any other person and don't really gain much weight, just like male skeletons
Male skeletons don't gain weight because they think they eat a lot, but in reality, they don't. I suspect it's the same for tall, skinny girls who "eat a lot".

>Come back & talk shit when you've actually had a model gf
I don't like skinny tall girls m8, but I actually know girls like that and hang out with them and they are just regular girls who eat whatever and do cardio and shit.You guys remind me of those tumblr fatties that claim that is impossible to be skinny without starving, yet for some reason male skellies do exist naturally

You're some ugly fuck from idaho who hasn't even had a gf let alone a 7 or above speaking knowledgably on models diets, kek

You sound schizophrenic m8, go get medicated

>post pizza
>eat a small bite
>trigger whales
>????
>profit

Ok m8, that's some low level extra 'model' who supplements her income being a server by doing shoots with shady dudes trying to fk them or hobbyist photographers. It just looks cool on their IG.

They eat & that's why they're fucking trash as models.

The 6 foot super models? Who make mills & travel. You're a retard if you think she ate that bread, plain & simple.

I wish they didn't make models have to be this skinny. Just fuels the "muh unhealthy anorexia" argument for fatties. The most well paid and famous models should be fit women.

It's obvious they don't eat as much food as they claim in the photos. They'll eat half maybe, and dump the rest. Go for a run, do some yoga. Maybe drink black coffee, maybe do a bit of coke. They have to keep trim. It's their job. I don't know why this is such a difficult concept to some people, or even a hot topic.
You can be "normal" skinny by eating that much and doing some cardio, sure, but they're supposed to be VERY skinny, and you don't get that way from eating full meals 3 times a day.

>The 6 foot supermodels? Who make mills & travel
Name 3 6' foot skinny supermodels that make millions. I'll wait.
You obviously have no idea what are you talking about.

there are no supermodels below 5'9 for women.

Unless you mean the rare token fatlard for some cheapo brand american company or something.

Ok buddy from rural Iowa, we're obviously not speaking on this topic as equals.

Yes, your small town sub 5'9 8.5/10 from The Tavern has her picture on your local walmart life-touch run by john from highschool. She eats like everyone else and manages to look just above average. hurray for her. Ham-planets in PJ's and toothless farmers alike get envious of her slightly above average cheekbones and can't notice the water retention/fat on her.

When you leave the farm and go to a metropolitan area, you'll see your neighborhood 8.5 is every girl, and to rise up and look better than 1m 8.5's, no unfortunately you can't eat pizza.

Have a good day

Get medicated

If you think famous supermodels are all above 5ft9 you're wrong. They're all around 174-175-176 cm. Agencies are lying (Have you heard of Cara Delevingne ?). Same for 183 cm models, agencies will write they are 5ft11in.

Buddy, you can't walk runway have people just not notice you're 5'6 standing next to a 5'11 girl.

Are (you) this guy?

Because if so, fuck off. Stop typing you're a clueless retard. You have no clue what you're talking about.

Modeling agencies have an abundance of talent. They can be as selective as they want. Look at the last names of most your supers. Notice what religion they are, what private schools their parents went to.

>Cara Delevingne
Yeah she's 5'8

Now google who her parents are, you think she's up their from merit alone?

Let me finish you, do you think you can be a TRAVELING, CAREER male model, and not take dicks in the ass?

>implying pizza is bad for you

Karlie kloss

Is there a way to fix my metabolism? Starved myself in hs

Only 2 more to go ! (and she's isn't even 'i need to starve myself' skinny)

Elle McPherson

Not 'starvation skinny' by any means

I believe she qualifies for anorexia at 6-2 115 pounds. Bmi of 14 something

Dude don't bother he's retard

> Who said 5ft6 ?
What are you reading user.

eat big lift big.

>0 carbs
>fruit

So what if these bitches are anorexic/bulimic. Not saying they are, but if they were so what? That's their job, to be skinny so clothes hangs nice on them. Men kick each other in he head for a living, and people love it. That can't be healthy. Some jobs have health risks.

I'm glad them hoes don't eat. I hope their living off cocaine, celery, and some creepy photographer's cum. All the money they make, and the lifestyle is enough compensation for their troubles.

As a guy you can pack on more & more muscle and gain more testosterone which both need more calories to sustain(Thus increasing your metabolism).

Supermodel girls don't have this luxury, which is why she scraped ate the toppings & tossed the bread.

With antioxidants. As in they don't eat fruits in general for carbs/sugars, but they eat ones that help keep a healthy appearance

Are you literally all dumb ugly niggers? Turn your fucking brain on

I agree. I'm a 6'2 lanklet and gaining weight just never happened until I actively tried. They might just naturally not be inclined to eat that much, much like asians

not everyone has fast metabolism

The women's over 50 and has 3 pounds of fat on her and you think she eats like a normal person?

Your brain does not work .

>tfw all I want is a model gf
>tfw manlet

sign me up

Did you just imply there are only two genders?

It's actually you who is most likely retarded getting your "news" from the daily mail OP.

I am surprised you can operate a computer.

>twice as skinny as the average "Skinny" girl
what the fuck is this even supposed to mean? half the weight?

underrated post

I know a tall skinny girl that doesn't eat a lot. But she's not used to it.
You'll be proud of me Veeky Forums
>have cutie3.14 room mate
>short skinny fujoshi
>I'm learning nutrition and in a semi routine
>start asking her what she ate every now and then
>"like, a pop tart this morning, and I grazed on some nuts. "
>regular thing
>teach her about macros and show her what that is versus what she should be eating
>she begins to count her calories and try to get to where she's supposed to be
>starts daily workouts and runs
>it makes her hungry now that she's moving
>shows me progress every few weeks. Super skinny still, but attractive muscle tone for a girl her size
>she bulks to Cosplay gay yaoi better

>The clothes themselves seem to have been conceived to highlight the thinness of the wearer, to deliberately exclude anyone for whom a small strip of satin might not be an adequate covering.
>One ensemble, a pair of shiny white satin bloomers paired with a cross- body sash and knee-high white boots, made the wearer look like a half-starved space cadet.
>Most dresses were designed to highlight ribs, tummies and bone-thin arms thanks to cutouts and corsetting, meaning no one over a size 12 could ever consider putting them on. Even the fabrics — crushed velvet and silks — were unforgiving, made to highlight flat planes of the body, not curves.
>The models’ bleached eyebrows, lank, austere hair and sunken expressions also contributed to the illusion of illness. One of the first things that anorexia does to the body is cause hair loss and dark circles, and it seemed to me at least, the make-up was deliberately designed to give this impression.
>One after another they came, this silent, sullen army of the starving, ribs and shoulder-blades on show, skeletal forms visible through unforgiving shapes and fabrics.
>This is "thinspiration" in fashion form, the catwalk version of those thigh-gap pictures that celebrities like to post on social media site Instagram in order to remind mere mortals of their innate physical superiority.

>You will never be this assblasted about skinny women

But that's not an eating disorder, it's just having a naturally low appetite.

>One wrote: 'It would be so refreshing to see @victoriabeckham employ more natural sized models. All I see is skin and bones, not the clothes.'

It's interesting how people always say "natural women" when they mean chubby.

Hahaha