Veeky Forums tattoo thread

Veeky Forums tattoo thread

Got this 2 days ago what do you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>image.jpg
Filthy iPhone user get out

Great. Now just wait for the Muslim with the plane tattooed on his fist to come punch you in the arm

Iphones are cool dude XD

i bet you thought that was funny, but it turns out its not

youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

I hate America
But gotta mire being that patriotic

What country are you from OP?

breddy gud

Wow,congrats on taking pride in 2 buildings falling down which led to an invasion of 2 unrelated countries and the deaths of millions of innocent Iraqis and Afghans. Truly th US is the greatest country in the world

Fucking end your life dude.

Shut up lefty cuck

Refute anything I said. I consider myself pretty right libertarian, a ron paul type. Try not to name call.

No such thing as an innocent Muslim. They want you dead.

How old were you when 9/11 even even happened? Were you there? Do you even know anyone effected?

Getting a tattoo of a national tragedy 15 years later is honestly pretty insulting to the families of those who died.

has nothing to do with Muslims. 15 out of the 19 hijackers were Saudis. The Saudi officials were flown out of the country the day or two after 9/11. The Saudis have ties to the Bush's, there is something VERY fishy going on here obviously.

This isn't even mentioning the fact that Saddam was planning on shifting to the Euro for trading his oil, threatening the PetroDollar. This has nothing to do with religion, it has to do with shipping Americans halfway across the world to kill Abdul the goat herder and Aziz the rug merchant because they are supposedly some sort of threat to national security. What absolute nonsense, it's all about the money Lebowski.

This, the only reason to get a 9/11 tattoo is if you had a family member die or you were a first responder firefighter or some shit, even then the American flag reeks of "muh country!" autism.

Badass if you were a first-responder who was there.

Otherwise kinda gay senpai.

this isn't even a fit related tattoo now that I think about it dude, what does America or 9/11 have to do with Fitness? Fucking kill yourself my man.

it was funny m8

You need to get that tatt fixed already OP
Buildings are no longer there

Horrible tats man

>le 9/11 never forget
>America worship
>Your patriotism is foolish

9/11? Make sure to remember the entire world every year

Hiroshima? Get over it the past is the past

By far one of the shittiest tattoos I have ever seen.

>Anything I don't agree with is left
Replace 'left' with 'sexist' and you sound exactly like a feminist.

Thanks to you fucking Amerifags

All muslims must be purged.

no we dont
i want you bent over :3

i wish americans could get their fucking elections over with

these last few months have been horrible
amerifats are barfing their political views all over the internet and its getting real fucking annoying

This? Oh, this, yes this is true

I laughed.

it was mildly funny

100000000 muslims isnt even worth 1 western life.

you have to be fit to run into a burning building, run up all those stairs, and carry someone down, with all that gear on

How is highschool going Mr. Edgelord?

American Politics is the biggest meme of 2016

Tattoos are stupid in general, but gotta respect patriotism. Try not to mouth breath though.

I chuckled tho

fuck off nerd

fuck off nu-male

neck yourself

I think that the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were 100% justified and that the United States has literally nothing to apologize or feel guilty for as far as the dropping of atomic bombs on those cities go.

just all those mad nu-males

you think its annoying on the internet? try actually living in america. we hate it 10x more than you. money back guarantee.

>war time act to save american and japanese lives and billions (probably more) dollars as well as thwart the soviets
>an act of terror, senseless violence, corruption
apples and oranges m80

towers look like an absolutely terrible cover-up tattoo. Couldn't even tell they were towers until someone else pointed it out.

>gotta respect patriotism
Good goy

לא הבנתי מה הקטע עם התמונה הזאת?.. למה מפרסמים אותה פה כל כך הרבה.

who let this faggot onto the interwebs?

>gotta respect patriotism
>gotta respect the 2 trillion dollar war that destroyed untold amounts of value and caused untold amounts of suffering to keep the US and Saudi Arabia in control of oil

Is there fucking anything you people DON'T think Jews are responsible for?

ITT: jews

Shalom

What's this fatalistic bullshit? Therefore Muslims shouldn't be sorry about 9/11 and conquering the western world, right? Why are you not embracing it user?

>therefore muslims shouldnt be sorry about 9/11

Oh man its really printed into ur thick head isnt it. Do you still believe al-qaida actually did 9/11? Lol

>that jaw
WEW

>christian white male commits a crime or terror act

He had a few mental disorders and is now put in jail

>muslim man does the same

Extremist muslim terrorist al-qaida hamas ISIS terrorgroup

Kek murrica land of the free

>be a Afghan farmer
>still recovering from the urss invasion and the talibans
>suddently a nation you dont even know where is located starts bombing you
>Muhamman al muhadi the warlord recruits you, you cant refuse or he'll rape and kill your family

fucking muslims amirite? :^)

it was an awesome joke

the fact that you bothered to quote them all makes you a shitty person, with a shitty views. do you even own a passport?

fithy western pig may allah strike you with a thousand toads

you forgot the part where the muslim man yells allah akbar

But if it wasn't al-qaida and the Saudis, how are Muslims and Hillary to blame?

But if it was the Bush-administration, how to defend patriotism when the leading patriots are killing their own people?

Or was it le happy merchant? But how to support Trump when he befriends the cause of 9/11?

But saudis are muslims u dumb cunt

10/10
My family is Greek (5th gen, not culturally Greek at all) and my cousin got what he thought was "courage" written in Greek across his chest but when he went to Greece and was hanging out on the beach some Greek dude told him it actually meant "asshole" so he got it covered up

>being patriotic is autism
Numale please go

It's one thing to respect your country and the other to respect your government. I don't see the latter as patriotism.

Oh and they were all male

GAS THE FUCKING CIS-SCUM

this made it funny

>coming up for your country
>whos in a war with a country OVERSEAS 6000 miles away

USA USA USA

Being a brainwashed, establishment-controlled sheep is autism, yes. Please go, goy

Then think about all the American soldiers who died in combat because the oil companies want to keep making absurd amounts of money, no matter the cost. There's really no logical reason to support the war unless you're one of the few who are actually making money off of the deaths of thousands of Americans and Muslims

Why is OP's skin so bad?
Is it like a disease? It's all leathery and broken out.

אל תכתוב בעברית דביל

Its called psoriasis

Or mild follicolitus

>mfw i trapped a jew in my google translate b8
lmaooo

I cant tell whos trolling who anymore

>tfw u realise that was an auto translate reply to make u think hes actually a jew

dyel ?

The government represents a majority of your countrys people, therefore, by not respecting it, you are disrespecting the majority of your country, therefore not respecting it as a whole and therefore you aren't a patriot. You just simply respect some things you agree with and slam the label 'patriotism' on it, because you're too much of a sheep to live in a non-collectivistic world.

This comment made me go bavk and have a hearty kek at the guy you replied to

i don't believe this is you and i do believe this was a /pol/ bait thread.

I know by capitalizing over seas you thought it would make it some profound statement but it didnt.

Please don't tell me you actually use any of these /pol/ buzzwords when your outside with people, assuming you do go outside and hang around other people instead of shitposting on an autistic neonazi echochamber.

Stay edgy m8. Dont forget your intro to civics essay is due tomoro

>Numale
Yep autism

Jesus, Americans are lame af

>can't argue
>errr edgy
Don't forget to vote Hillary/Trump on 8th November. You don't want to upset the merchant by not shilling le patriotism, don't you?