Daily reminder that if lifting is the center of your life, you are a fucking loser. You go to the gym 3-7 times a week...

Daily reminder that if lifting is the center of your life, you are a fucking loser. You go to the gym 3-7 times a week, you lift heavy, you leave and then you go accomplish something.
You are men, you have to build companies, cure cancer, change something in the world or whatever.
I sincerely hope you are not one of those guys that need all their willpower to lift things up and put them down and then annoy everyone with your "lifestyle"

>You are men, you have to build companies, cure cancer, change something in the world or whatever.

>thinking the most "manly" guys in the jew propaganda do those things

>thinking people slave to the jew propaganda will respect those guys who work hard and do more beneficial things to society instead of the drunkard blue collar fuck up guy who has more charisma and can tell obnoxious jokes

>not realizing that most of those guys who work better for the greater society were nerds when young

>not realizing most people don't know shit about how the world works at all and thinks everything is handled to them by magic so they don't respect highly mental jobs like engineering, medicine, etc when compared to that blue collar who pulls girls every night

>not realizing that "macho" behaviour is pushed by the jews by all the nigger culture, raggaeton and latino culture

fuckin lol

>>not realizing that "macho" behaviour is pushed by the jews by all the nigger culture, raggaeton and latino culture.

nu-male detected

im building an all white warrior ethno culture community on my uncles land in central montana.

>>not realizing that "macho" behaviour is pushed by the jews by all the nigger culture, raggaeton and latino culture

My sides.

lmao fucking manlets. I don't build shit for manlets bruh they ride my dick and thats as far as my services for them go. This the 21st century not everyone is short anymore.

>they haven't seen middle class chadlets clash with niggers or latinos in a party and see who gives first in

top kek, with the jews you lose unless you are the lowest indicator in life

>thinking manly means acting like clint eastwood in 2016

you know nothing son

also

latino nigger "macho" =/= manliness

What the fuck are you even on about

you are probably upper class guys living in a bubble

Reminder that if you are obsessed with ANYTHING, only a select group of females will take interest in that, and only because they love that thing or want to love it, the latter being only a short-term relationship at best.

Also, I can happily say lifting weights is one of a few things you should never judge someone for, if he does it properly. There are not many things that you should never disrespect, and one of those is lifting.
>I lift stone because men before me used to lift stone to have fun competition
>I throw logs because my ancestors did this to display power
>I yank these weights up like this because it's what my family has done for generations, and I love doing it

Weightlifting is good hobby.

Clint Eastwood acts like a shift manager at a factory. His acting is not a good representation of hard men.

What is a good representation of a virtuous man?

If you can express the abstract one (writing how he should be) and the real one (an example showing how he should be, a video showing the bodylanguage of a guy or something)

Weightlifting is a hobby and it should be unless you make livable monetary gains doing it. I see so many people on this board who have nothing in their lives besides lifting, which as OP said, only takes an hour a few times a week.

I treat /fit as life improvement and not just lifting/running. Getting educated through school or work, making money to support yourself, maintaining mental health, amd connecting socially with others is being fit. People want to "make it" but lack the resolve to do anything beside lift something heavy for an hour a few times a week.

>You are men, you have to build companies, cure cancer, change something in the world or whatever
All that is required of me is my inevitable death. There is nothing else in this world that I "have" to do

this is exactly what the west needs right now. I would join in a heartbeat but i wont be back in the states for another year.

godspeed brother. deus vult

"virtuous man"
You sound like a faggot.

Have fun.

Found the dyel

You don't have to do anything you fool.

You can do whatever you please.

Building a company sounds boring, medicine never interested me, sounds like you're drowning in spooks senpai. What have you done lately to 'change the world'?

>posts nazi image
>shits on /fit
Low quality bait guys.

And you sound like a slack-jacked twat.