How often do you flex in front of the mirror?

How often do you flex in front of the mirror?

Daily

Never. Because I'm a skinny newfag.

Literally every time I walk by something with a reflection.

This is the only correct answer

this

I don't necessarily flex, but always mire, even my shadow. Man, that shadow's swole, oh wait, it's only me.

Every time I see a mirrror and I am alone.

like everytime

Every time I see a mirror, at least. My post-shower flexing has gotten kinda bad tho. 100% srs took a shower the other day, spent like 5 solid minutes after flexing pretty hard in the mirror... between flexing and mirin', was a bit out of breath, my bro asked me if I was jerkin it

But real talk I'm 24 who the hell still jerks it in the shower

Stfu and get swole m8. We all gonna make it

>that lean
>tits that big
genetic lottery

the only ones who flex a lot in the mirror are newfags on noob gains anyways

yeah they're amazing. she's really short though but you can't have it all can you.

what the hell does age have to do with fapping in the shower lmao? I can't fap in showers anyway, it's so unerotic :/

Whos dat?

Yeah because experienced lifters all develop body dysmorphia kek

whenever there is a mirror. i have two in my room

Yeah, me too. Gotta get those muscle-mind connection gains.

well yeah probably lmao. either that or you get bored after you get used to your gained muscle.

>Not jerkin in front of the mirror

DYEL detected

Marina Diamandis

I just lift my shirt to see how much weight I've lost

Everytime it seems like a little less flabby belly it feels good

who dis?

I'll catch myself doing it when I'm idling waiting for a task to complete itself.

marina diamandis

bitch, I carry a full length mirror with me. my gains should be seen whenever I want, I put in the work so admire the fuck outta me

Whenever I am in front of a mirror.

Check myself out in most reflective surfaces. Rarely flex, want to see how other people would see me normally

my cock is diamandis right now

I'm a fucking DYEL and I flex in my mirror every 2 hours, I can't imagine how you guys just stop mirin' yourselves.