Who /depressed feelings/ here?

Who /depressed feelings/ here?

Unanswered love is a bitch

All i got is the cold steel, which isn't going to ignore me at least

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aUpbe7ysXw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Every night I want to punch myself in the face because I never bothered to care about upper body strength for years so now I have absolutely fantastic cycling thighs but can barely squat 30kg.

The worst thing is, I wouldn't be able to knock myself out.

Yes mate. Yesterday I was pretty much feeling like I could top myself. It was a rest day and the weekend so I had fuck all to take my mind off it. Today I'm alright though.

Told my best friend I thought I might be bipolar a while ago and she laughed in my face. I think thats made me reluctant to take it any further.

Trying to work out what I want from life as well. I've got a bit of money saved, maybe I should just go farm coffee beans in Mozambique.

Right here. Still trying to let go but I just can't since I know I could've done so much better ;_;

You can still change user

a girl bled on me during clinicals.
that's close to having a gf, right guys?
;-;
wizard powers soon

>these whiny faggots are the same people who say lifting weights makes you manly

Metawhine

go travelling. start in bangkok. make a thread on /trv/ beforehand, they are nice people

It's better to never meet love than lose it.

> take mirror selfie, post on Tinder
> only get a couple of matches
> actually met one girl, out of my league hot, but she flaked off after one date
> well, no wonder, my picture sucks, I'm not even smiling
> get better picture taken, professionally done, I'm laughing, etc.
>I honestly thought it was a better picture, by far
> now I literally can't get ONE single match, not even when I swipe right on everybody
> post picture on photo rating site
> get "attractiveness" score of 8%
> 8%
> that means I am literally uglier than 92% of men.
> even my stupid mirror selfie scored 25%

I just... I don't know what to do. I lost a bunch of weight, to the point that I consider myself officially an ex-fatty. And I feel like that was all for nothing, if I can't even get girls that are below my own standards.

post pic, maybe your shit is fucked maybe it isnt there is literally NO WAY for us to know at this point

I feel like I only feel at night, like before bed. I just woke up, made some coffee and started eating some gainzzzz, work in 2 hours and even though I gotta buke through 100 degree weather to get there; I feel fine. Like, I'mma buy some protein bars, make some sales, life is g easy.

But... When night comes, as I lie in bed? Breh. So much negative self talk it's actually autistic, so much "How are you not nearly as far as you should be in life," sorta shit.

Anyone else only bedtime feel?

I already know I'm not a photogenic person. I don't think I could handle all of the "wew lad" replies and such I would get if I posted it.

One of the comments I got was that I "need to relax and have fun". I'm frankly baffled by this. I was drunk, holding a beer, genuinely laughing and having a good time. It just really hurts to know that my "best" isn't even close to good enough.

Tinder is fucked because it doesn't matter if you significantly improve your photo, if someone swiped no about half a year ago, they're never gonna see the better picture.

contemplate suicide and have very little self-confidence.
Am short all around.
It's a 'take each day at a time' approach that keeps me going.

Stupid ass ex gf keeping my daughter from me. Fuck your unanswered love bro you could have a kid you can't see.

>every girl you like has a boyfriend
>everyone who doesn't have one doesn't want you

Kek

>the girl that likes you is a qt christian girl who fucks her bf.
what the fuck, I just want a pure one.

I don't even care if she's pure or not
I just want someone who would genuinely love me for who I am

Your mistake was having a female best friend.

I take care of 2 ill parents and I'm dirt poor. Couldn't even date if I wanted to.

If a woman smiles at me, my face instantly, instinctively breaks into sadness.

>upper body strength
>squatting

Hm?

I definitely get shown people that I've swiped left recently. Also, I remember reading somewhere that the turnover rate on Tinder is pretty high.

Yep. I feel like shit literally every day and think about how I'm going to say goodbye every single night. Been that way for a long time now. At least I'm still here as of right now. Veeky Forums is my only reason to leave the house right now.

Came to Veeky Forums because I don't care anymore and figured might as well do something other than sit around thinking about that shit all day. Today was my first day jogging, I couldn't even do half a mile without having to slow down and pace myself, but I at least did it. I reached my goal. Tomorrow I'll push myself ever so harder. Thank you Veeky Forums.

Just post pic if you want the honesty you desperately need. Who gives a fuck what you look like on a taiwanese dog breeding forum.

Sorry dude, but women do not love men, the way men love women.
At best you'll find one who decided she's better off with you than without you. This involves money.

youtube.com/watch?v=aUpbe7ysXw8

wow

Do women really not love men like men do to women?

Joo.

yes, me. thats because when we're alone at night, we start thinking too much... do something

Mit vit äijä

This. I matched a girl, actually even met her in person, had a nice dinner, goodnight kiss, etc., then she flaked out and stopped responding. So I un-matched her. A couple weeks later she popped up on my Tinder again.

Terve.

thank yourself

I'm a grown-ass man and I quietly cried myself to sleep last night because of the immense grief and loneliness I felt. Now I woke up this morning acting like last night didn't happen, did my exercises and took a shower.

Why is it so hard to ask for help for my depression?

shortest sad story ever: i love you but i mustn't

>lead depressive unfulfilled life because I'm too much of a retard/coward to take action and make choices
>go training, the world is ok for 2 hours
>the moment I go to the bathroom to wash the chalk from my hands the realization that I have to return to lead my shitty life again hits me

funnily, the thought that keeps me going is: you can still kill yourself as a last resort if everything else fails

my life isn't actually that bad, I could lead a wonderful life. but i think i have depression and i just can't manage to climb out of this dark hole

Unanswered love - honestly one of the worst feels ever. Only lifting is preventing me from suicidal thoughts (just as long as i lift, after that, i feel good for like half an hour but then these thoughts keep coming)

Oh mate, this is like im looking at a description of my own life

at least i'm not alone

the worst thing is that i actually have a loving family, friends, partner.. but i alienate myself from them and I can't stop somehow.
there is someone else i'm missing and i just can't handle this

yeah right you faggot

"Baby shoes for sale. Never worn"

So you have what most of us don't but you can't be happy. Your female right?

My girlfriend who i am in a long distance relationship with just told me she doesn't know if she loves me or not. I had already bought planetickets to see her this weekend. She says she wants to see me to see if its just the distance thats making her confused. I am a wreck dont know what to do please help fit

It's gonna be ok, bruh. You're going to make it.

We're all going to make it

me lad, how do you lads get over regrets?

If she loved you she would know.

That's fucking awesome I love seeing these way more than seeing people's '3-year fitness journey' posts

Protip tho, don't outrun yourself. It's much better to only incrase your runs by .5 miles at a time at most than go for a crazy all out session and not be able to run for weeks because of an injury

Did you not get her number?

And that's just Tinder. I promise you, it's rare that a girl doesn't flake. That's just the way tinder is if you aren't literally a greek god

No mut pojat toi eka on vaa totta. Naiset haluu miehen jolla on tulotaso sosiaalinen status ja ulkonäkö joka on edes jollain tapaa miellyttävä. Jos jokin näistä puuttuu niin voit lässyttää loputtomasti persoonasta ja kaikesta siitä paskasta, ei mitään vitun väliä.

I fucked up my body by attempting suicide which left me with a big scar, then I fucked it up more by getting fat and getting stretch marks and loose skin. I'm fit now but it's all just pointless because I'll never look good.

I feel like this all the time. It hinders me from moving forward and focusing when all I can think is "I should have been doing this so many years ago".

Start a Stronglifts routine and eat like a motherfucker. If you start at 45 lbs, you'll be nearing 170 within 2 months.

Keep going famalam.

I do Stronglifts 3 times a week and sprints/jogging on rest days.

You're supposed to fuck her the first time you meet. Bonding comes after.

>gf leaves me and says things
>think shell come back and shes just moody
>its been 10 months now she still blocked me and doesnt talk
> re-read the things she texted and realise she actually was serious and doesnt love me anymore

Its like getting dumped for the second and third time everytime I read the texts

fuck I pretend im OK but im dying inside

he probably meant he can't even bench 30kg.

Keep fighting, grief is what makes men stronger. I literally used to have a mental breakdown everyday but decided to keep going. I'm at a point where I feel no emotions and possess the mental resolve to face the murky future we are heading towards.

sorry bro for your pain. agree... this is much worse than unrequited love

I don't look forward to anything in life.
I am completely empty and I don't know why I keep torturing myself by thinking things are going to be OK.
I hope I fall asleep and never wake up tonight, I hate every second living this echo of a life.

I can tell she's trying to get me to break inside. It's not happening. I've already researched the shit out of custody mediation. Shits going to get real quick for her ml and she won't even know it until she's begging ME to see my baby.

fuck you Brandon

Try some psychedelics bro. Get your best friend to chill with you. They don't even have to trip with you but having them there will make the trip peaceful. It's helped me that's why I recommend it but there's various studies explaining how it works. But.I'm a scumbag and don't have sources.

I haven't seen any progress while cutting in two months.

I mean I have lost weight, but the belly is still there, and I don't feel I'm progressing fast enough while lifting.

I'm tired of doing cardio on the days I don't lift, but I really want to get lean for the first time, I'm not gonna stop lifting or eating at a calorie deficit, but it bugs me it has taken me so long.

I have no gf no friends no money no nothing. I got a few "friends" that I rather be alone and be with them. I just need someone to talk to.

Your not alone unless your talking to yourself m8.