Medical advice needed

Have been lifting for 4-5 months, doing fairly well keeping my form and macros, so far also lost 4Kg and shifting weights, happy with progress.

However lately I started feeling these sort of lumps under my skin and I don't know how bad it is. They're firm, not really soft like regular flesh. they differ in size, and I can actually feel them moving under my skin and fat when I move around. Started in my arms, but it's now spreading pretty fast to my shoulders, chest and back - when I look backwards in the mirror I clearly see huge long lumps on my upper back and shoulders, it's fucking creepy. What's more, people are starting to notice, telling me I "look bigger", I feel like a fucking freak.

No medical insurance, and I'm frankly terrified. Any medfags here? Could this be because of all the whey shakes I've taken? Thanks in advance.

You're leaving humanity behind.

are they in your neck and lower back and misc. areas. They dont hurt? probably just glands

>just glands
not possible, some are really long and big, glands should be these small lumps that hurt if you press firmly. these don't really hurt (unless i'm after workout but then everything hurts).

I never felt anything like this before. thought maybe it's a Veeky Forums thing I'm unaware of.

Are you fat? Skinny?

Been fat all my life, eating on a deficit now to lost weight.

Have you lost weight fast since you started going to gym?

Pics?

he is talking about muscles.

Sounds like you got some parasites living in you

Might be a protein-caused edema, it's common in novice lifters, but nothing to worry about in the long run. You should drop any protein intake for three days, then 10g, next day 20g etc. Do not exceed 30g! You can continue your program meanwhile without any interruption. Didn't you read the sticky concerning protein intake? You must have miscalculated your lean body mass. Common novice error.

Lol... glad you stopped the painful madness

Kek, Thank you for notice what my dumb as was too slow to notice.

>lifting for 4-5 months
>firm, not really soft like regular flesh
>shoulders, chest and back
>moving under my skin and fat when I move
>telling me I "look bigger"
kek'd.

He has lipoma you gym faggots. Not everything is gym related. Your gym blogs about proteins and electrolytes don't work in real life

>Your gym blogs about proteins and electrolytes don't work in real life
Except they clearly do.

I was talking about gym mentality where guys reads stuff on Internet and suddenly they became doctors and experts.

>Your gym blogs about proteins and electrolytes don't work in real life

Bullshit. SS + GOMAD have made me a beast in 6 months.

This is literally textbook lipoma. They are always benign and don't need treatment unless they begin obstructing your movements. They'll grow like crazy until the day you die unless you make drastic movements.

-t. biomedical engineer

Drastic changes in diet**** fucking mobile

OP.

Listen carefully.

Those are muscles. You're going to make it, keep it up.

>unless you make drastic movements
He should migrate to Texas, then.