Does /fit drink egg whites?

does /fit drink egg whites?

i buy em pasteurized (pic related) and put em in shakes daily.

are there drawbacks to drinking egg whites vs cooking them?

should you eat more egg whites than you drink?

are there negative health effects?

inform me and others.

Other urls found in this thread:

safeeggs.com/blog/eating-raw-eggs-look-for-the-word-“pasteurized”-on-your-egg-carton/
forums.t-nation.com/t/does-pasteurization-break-avidin-bond/114138
youtube.com/watch?v=qDaD5y5mC6Q
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2989358/
canada.com/health/survey suggests there crack eggs good theory/3763612/story.html
degruyter.com/view/j/jtim.2016.4.issue-1/jtim-2016-0005/jtim-2016-0005.xml
onlinecjc.ca/article/S0828-282X(10)00029-2/pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17903320/
books.google.com/books?id=hrdRROeCI9IC&lpg=PR2&pg=PA263#v=onepage&q&f=false
cambridge.org/core/journals/proceedings-of-the-nutrition-society/article/nutrient-effects-post-absorptive-interactions/81DD0153424E759E93C223E568F90466
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26655292/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

I just buy normal eggs and toss the yoke. Advantage is lower calories with same protien (on cut)

google.

bye.

no cuz we're not autistic

You will end up with a serious biotin defficency unless you supplement with a good b-vitamin complex.

always a good option + with cheap eggs in bulk that tends to be economical.

'cept you gotta cook em.

i've read that, that's why i always hear about the 'eating more egg whites than you drink' rule of thumb.

but i'm also unsure whether that applies to pasteurized egg whites or only to egg whites that come straight from the egg.....

why not the yolk? or are you another "yolks are bad and full of fat" idiot who neglects fat from their diet?

mate every bodybuilder tries to eat low fat stuff hence why they eat rice and chickbreast since these have no fat and also why they ditch the yolk. Most things have little fat and throughout the day it adds up no need to add any more

the yolk is all fat and fat are the easiest to store as bodyfat
>inb4 calin=calout
macros composition has a bigger effect on body comp than just cals

>the yolk is all fat and fat are the easiest to store as bodyfat

how fucking dumb are you?

go read some biology book that is a LITERAL fact

also the reason why a gram of fat is 9kcals, because its very efficient energy

protein in eggs isn't as bioavailable at room temperature than when cooked, you're probably getting about 50% of the protein

nah, i do eat the yolks 2-3 times a week with scrambled eggs. i think they're a very good source of vitamins etc but within the parameters of my diet i eat them in moderation.

>falling for the egg white meme

nice try egg cartel fucking stealing my yolks. that shit is literally the only part of the egg worth eating

post discarded and saged

>cholesterol and saturated fat
>worth eating

>thinking dietary cholesterol is bad

safeeggs.com/blog/eating-raw-eggs-look-for-the-word-“pasteurized”-on-your-egg-carton/

"You can use pasteurized eggs raw in smoothies..."

"Can eating raw eggs also lead to biotin deficiency? Yes, but only if you’re eating two dozen raw eggs or more per day. An egg protein called avidin can make the vitamin biotin unavailable. This is not a concern for ordinary lifestyles."

says nothing about pasteurized eggs and biotin deficiency...

>very energy efficient

Gee, maybe that's why it's not stored as fat then, huh?

forums.t-nation.com/t/does-pasteurization-break-avidin-bond/114138

ahahahahahahah go read a fucking book what I stated it a LITERAL yes LITERAL fact you dont know shit

no way this shit is made out of eggs from proper treated chickens. there's just no way.

Then post it, fagshit

>uhh well Hugh

That's what I fucking thought kiddo

what, like it's vacuumed out of their assholes?

youtube.com/watch?v=qDaD5y5mC6Q

No, that's your mom

>he thinks eggs come from the ass

You'll never guess where they actually come from

good goy

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2989358/

>not for patients at risk for vascular disease
>at risk for vascular disease

It's right in the title, dude

whhere

Here's a hint: they pee from there

This is now a Mike O'Hearn shill thread

yeah thanks on backing me up on this with proper sources. Fucking hell how the chickens can't even move around and are in those cages just eating and laying eggs. Don't even want to know what will happen with all the male chicks that they can't use for breeding and egg making...

they meant everyone who doesn't want to commit suicide by diet

canada.com/health/survey suggests there crack eggs good theory/3763612/story.html
>He said yolks "shouldn't be regarded as an item that's suitable for human diets" for anyone at risk of vascular disease. "And you name me a Canadian that isn't."

degruyter.com/view/j/jtim.2016.4.issue-1/jtim-2016-0005/jtim-2016-0005.xml
>It is seldom understood that this essentially means all people in developed countries who expect to attain an advanced age.

onlinecjc.ca/article/S0828-282X(10)00029-2/pdf
>Most Canadians are at risk of vascular disease—the only ones who could eat egg yolk regularly with impunity would be those who expect to die prematurely from nonvascular causes,

Good thing I'm not Canadian then huh?

you're welcome

nice reading comprehension

eat the eggs but you can get way more protein in sardines

It specifically reference Canada retard

fresh, yes. canned and non-bpa, sure.

Neither are eggs

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17903320/

Btfo, literally took me 4 sec to google you lazy fuck

Literally not at all what you were arguing, retard.

hah, good one.

apparently you only get 50% proton synthesis from uncooked eggs. I was drinking 6 eggs a day for a while until I realized that I may as well have been cooking 3.

Did you drop out of kindergarten?

books.google.com/books?id=hrdRROeCI9IC&lpg=PR2&pg=PA263#v=onepage&q&f=false

It's very hard to turn carbs into fat. Stripping the carbon skeletons from amino acids and using them is even harder.

Major metabolic fate of dietary fat on the other hand is storage into adipose

cambridge.org/core/journals/proceedings-of-the-nutrition-society/article/nutrient-effects-post-absorptive-interactions/81DD0153424E759E93C223E568F90466

This can be seen elegantly with adipose tissue biopsy

Also high cholesterol diet can cause adipocyte hypertrophy and adversely impact nutrient partitioning

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26655292/

Almost half the protein in an egg is in the yolk.