Thoughts on jeff cavaliere?

thoughts on jeff cavaliere?

Other urls found in this thread:

parttimecoach.co.uk/wordpress/mrv-youre-probably-training-too-much/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good for advice on form and biomechanics, but way too long winded. His videos are more padded than the shoulders of my mom's blazers.

Really good. If you ever want tips on a body part you can usually find upward of 15 relevant videos on his channel.

His vids are pretty good length imo. Other than the ones where he goes in depth into the biomechanics with loads diagrams and shit.

If I'm bored or eating and want something to listen to I'll sometimes just go through the biomechanics explanations.

Good advice on form.
Mediocre advice on nutrition
Bad advice on training.

Iraki nutrition > 3dmj > jeff nippard > juggernauttrainingsystems > radu antoniu > power gap > secondary power gap > tertiary power gap > athlean-x

>Bad advice on training.
elaborate?

Terrible VIF management, way too many accoessory lifts and isolation movements, this silly "train like an affleet" mentality (gotta do your babbyweight chest accessories standing or you wont make gains, son).

Eric helms goves much more solid advice for putting together a program (check his pyramid series on training)

If joffree stopped trying to be unique and just told everyone to get their 3x5s in on heavy fucking compounds, i would agree with him on most fronts

Not this
>grab a 45lb pl8
>do exactly 10 reps of this exercise (because i know what rep range and weight you need, without knowing your strength level)

Stupid shit like that just displays he has no concept of VIF management

>just told everyone to get their 3x5s in on heavy fucking compounds
Post your physique.
Compound/strength training will get you THIS only. I would fucking rather take my time and actually look good instead of looking like a giant strong baby

compared the the youtube channel you own and the perfect physique you have?

fucking cunt, post a pic user so we can all marvel at your sculpted body

How fucking dare you criticise him.

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU?!

POST YOUR FUCKING BODY YOU FUCKING CUNT PIECE OF SHIT. I BET YOU CAN'T SING AS WELL AS JUSTIN BIEBER.

Goal natty physique right there.

That being said, he gives great advice and is one of the best sources to listen to if you don't ever want to get injured.

Compensating old man. Who gives a fuck what you look like when you are a grandpa. Time to move over old fag.

>posting Candito
Nigga, you retarded? This is the body compound/strength training will get you once your lazy ass decides to cut.

Same kind of style as Scott Herman but inferior in every way.

6 months noob gains.

Not great but not bad for the timespan.

You only have to listen to the information provided by experts (dr. Mike israetel, dr. Eric helms, dr. Brad schoenfeld, idk if menno henselmans has a doctorate, but his published literature is great, same for lyle mcdonald) to know that jeff's information is lackluster.

My shitty noob physique does nothing to add or detract from the quality of information presented.

yeah, he looks shit in comparison. you fucking idiot

post your pic user, let us all see how ripped you are

you look sort of short. but still solid gains m8
focus on delts and chest

Jeff why you mad?
P.s. Not that guy but scott totally has a better body

>autism

Delts, upper chest and lats are pretty much all i give a shit about at this point.

That and keeping up my weight loss (former obese)

That's the spirit brah carry on

generally good advice, ignore any shill attempts though, guy has to make money too.

shoo shoo dyel noob

I said my physique was shitty.
Might i see yours after ~6 months noob gains??

Might i also hear a valid criticism of the works of eric helms and mike israetel? Or the research of schoenfeld?

Sickcunt
Sadcunt

WWZD?

>eric helms and mike israetel
idk who these fags are. all i see is another dyel spewing shit like he knows something

He look like that an asshole step father who will fuck your mom loud enough for you to hear it and make fun of you infant of your friends.

I hate the guy

well your channel does get over a million hits per video

wait a moment, what fucking channel? you fat, dyle cunt

carry on lifting for girls you cuck

natty limit desu

>doesnt know who literal fitness legenda are
>thinks he can speak as though he knows even a small iota of fitness
Post your current physique.

I bet my noobgains trump your entirety of gains.

Do yourself a favor and go read some relevant literature. Maybe listen to a couple relevant lectures

Once again my physique does not add or detract from the quality of advice presented by top experts in relevant fields

>mainstream popularity determines value, self-worth, and quality of information
Kek

I guess lady gaga is better and smarter than stephen hawking

5x5 is better for strength. You can't argue otherwise.

Is Jeff Cavaliere posting ITT? Fucking kek.

you absolutely should approach your MRV at 3 sets, or the load is insufficient.
But i don't see the relevance to this thread.

Are you ok user? You wanna talk about it?

yeah i was wondering the same thing.

i like the guy generally, but whoever this samefag is needs a dose of reality. just because someone doesnt look as good doesnt mean the guy is above reproach. fucking millenials have no idea how to into logic and just blindly follow shit. explains a lot about Veeky Forums actually

What are you talking about?

parttimecoach.co.uk/wordpress/mrv-youre-probably-training-too-much/

MRV has to do with volume, not merely sets. 5x5 = more volume = better gains, according to a dozen different studies. Someone working 5x5 and using lighter weight in the last 2 sets, hypothetically, to compensate for fatigue will have still achieved a much higher volume than the guy doing 3x5. If you think MRV is an issue here, then you're suggesting that a proven scheme like 5x5 is "too much volume." Please.

Training volume is setsxrepsxload, ya dingus

If setsxreps is insufficient, increase load