Again

>it's chicken breast and white rice time

Make some tilapia or salmon instead user-kun

do thighs instead my nigga, 1000x better

>Not brown rice

Never gonna make it

Isn't salmon more expensive ?

I guess i could switch to tilapia indeed.

Thanks senpai

WRONG
Srsly, thighs are good but breast is superior

Learn how to spice up your food nigger

>adding anything to your food

It's almost like you don't want to make it

Turkey is good too, I switch to that when i get bored of chicken tits.

Also like this kind user said makes a big difference. Herbs and cayenne pepper.

Tenderloins>Everything else

Change that shit up. I ate chicken breast and vegetables for about six months straight now even the thought of chicken breast makes me feel sick haven't eaten it for a long time.

w-what about boiled potatoes ?

Srsly, spice is what makes food food. Not just your cayenne and pepper; but BRINE your chicken with brown augar, water, smoked paprika, dried jalapeƱo and banana peppers, garlic and onion over night. Cook with no-calorie hot and sweet sauce, serve with rice, spinach and alfalfa.

>tadaa! Healthy and delicious chicken

>tfw chicken breast is dry as fuck

desu I'm more like

>Haha! Time for chicken breast and brown rice!

>brown augar
>sweet sauce
probably not a bad idea but i hate sweet food.

solid alternative anyone who says its shit is memeing

It's not even that bad, learn how to cook and season your chicken for A+ moistness

Then you cut down the amount of sugar in the brine, but you NEED some to make it work. Switch the sweet sauce with hot sauce/siricaha

Tfw started bulk today. 10pm and still 1k calories to go.

Shit's awesome.

What's your food weakness, friends ?

>the brown rice meme again

fuck off even if you're trolling

Eating it plain like that really sucks
I like cooking my chicken in the oven and then shredding it and basically mix it with rice/potatoes/pasta and just add some lean sauce or vegetables
Try it and experiment it'll make eating more enjoyable

same here, 700 kcal left and i want to die

>He fell for the 'brown rice is a meme' meme

>it's 4 scoop shake time

I made 12 meals of chicken, rice and vegetables again today. I know how to cook so the chicken is moist and delicious and well seasoned so I actually enjoy eating it. Learn to cook.

Season the chicken. There's no reason to chicken breast to taste bad. As for the rice, maybe use some of uncle Ben's microwave stuff. 10/10 taste

Not OP but
I know how to cook
I'm still fucking sick of eating chicken

how do you not like eating deilicious shit?

>As for the rice, maybe use some of uncle Ben's microwave stuff. 10/10 taste
you have absolutely shit taste. that's probably the worst rice in the world. not only is it uncle ben (shit) but fucking microwave rice what the fuck

I've been on this cut for nearly 2 months now eating chicken twice a day 6 days a week and having no problems. Not "I can endure it" tier but "I like eating this".

am I the only one who eats rice with chicken every day, all year, for years, and I still look forward to eating it and absolutely love it?
idk, I just know there exist many different spices, condiments and ways of cooking food so I prepare my food exactly the way I like it
do some people not know that grocery stores sell spices?

Even if it tastes good I am so fucking bored with it

Why aren't you simply making chicken wok with rice?

>slice chicken breast in super thin strips
>slice paprika/bell peppers in super thin strips
>slice up some small pieces of broccoli
>slice up onion strips
>throw in pan with very high heat, add some salt, peppers and garlic powder

I promise you that this is delicious, and you can add whatever vegetable you want.

do you eat the same vegetables with it every time? I switch those around which helps a lot in keeping it feel fresh.

I ate beef every day for 24 years or so so I can't really relate to getting tired of one ingredient when the dishes around it can change.

What kind of shit do you put in your rice-chicken combo to make it more tasty?

This new thing that the Romans created called "salt"

Have beans or lentils instead of rice.

I said tasty

not him but rosemary, coriander, thyme, basil, oregano, sea salt black pepper, chili flakes, garlic, roasted onion, roasted pepper, mustard seeds etc. these are just things I always have at hand. buy some premade mix if you have zero idea, look what it has in it and start experiementing. or just keep using the premade mixes if that's what you're into. my favourite ready made spice mix is shichimi, try it out.

>he's not a chicken titties man
lmao

If you get the right flavours Uncle Ben's is certainly the best. Microwave it, then throw it in a a pan for some delicious fried rice

>pre-flavoured rice
you're american aren't you? or maybe british. sounds like something brits would eat

And do you just throw a load of it on to the ready-made dinner? Do you measure how much you put on? Do you bother counting the calories?

I change seasonings / type of rice whenever I start getting bored of it
right now I eat white basmati rice with unflavored chicken and ketchup
in a week or in a month I might start putting mustard on it, start seasoning chicken again, or season rice with curry seasoning, use soy sauce or something else
there's like 50 combinations I tried and liked and it's basically impossible for me to get bored of all of them
you just need to find a combination that you like and start tweaking it to have a number of spice/condiment combinations that you know you like, it's not rocket science

Canadian actually, but close enough. Brits are big in their pre prepared foods though.

>Precooked chicken thighs
Can't get enough

Ready-made dinner? I've never in my life eaten a ready-made dinner unless you consider restaurant food ready-made dinners. I put it on before I cook the chicken breast so it absorbs the flavor
>Do you measure how much you put on?
It's real easy to eye ball it. I've cooked all my life but even a beginner should be able to do it after one or two tries
>Do you bother counting the calories?
The calories in spices at any reasonable volume are in the

as scooby said once: food is fuel
so if you get rid of the idea that eating is something necessarily pleasurable and perceive food as fuel for your workouts, then it does become easier

this is bullshit people who can't learn the basics of cooking tell themselves. It's real easy to make good tasting food with the macros you wan't. only lazy idiots fall for the "fuel" meme. probably the same people who think food can only taste good if it has an inch of melted cheese on top of it

Do you not season your chicken?

>tfw made jerk chicken
>tfw use almost all of my fat for the day on bleu cheese/sour cream because my dumb ass decided to use scotch bonnets instead of habaneros
>thought that the habaneros that I was buying were spicy
>they weren't

>eat me, user
>it won't hurt your gainz, user
>you deserve it, bad boy

OP here.

This. It's not about seasoning or cooking. But every day, for months...c'm'on.

>eating pointless filler food
lmao I haven't had any rice, bread, or other worthless bullshit in years
get serious about your health already and drop that subhuman filth known as grains

dont forget the vegetables, seriously

salmon is fucking expensive. i have it as a treat once or maybe twice a week at most.

tilapia and cod are more affordable (though still much more expensive than chicken thighs or breasts). i've grown to like tilapia quite a bit. still hate cod.

i also like to eat some chicken thigh with breast meat. adding in broccoli or cauliflower complements the chicken well. spinach (i like it cooked rather than raw) goes really well with chicken too.

try mixing up the rice. i usually just eat the cheap homai rice you get at costco (25 pound bag for like $10-12), but sometimes i'll switch it up with jasmine or brown rice. you can also try a different form of complex carb like sweet potato.

maybe it's b/c i'm an autist but i actually like eating mostly the same thing everyday. it's comforting. if i need variety i just vary the seasoning a bit.

>bread
>worthless bullshit

Get yourself some bulgur and some qinoa

God tier carbsk

Uncle Ben has deposited $0.03 cents in your account

>only 4

last digit of my post

C'MON!

>not eating cauliflower cheese with tons of protein cheese
>not having 4 scoops plus unflavored yogurt
>not having pork loin and mexican beans in tomato sauce

This chicken breast rice broccoli meme needs to stop. Literally no one eats that shit outside of olympians on their last 3 weeks or fatshit dyels like you guys

Add black beans and some onions and make gallo pinto.

I do cilantro and lime juice in my rice to make it less bland. Haven't found the right amount of each to match Chipotle's recipe though. As for the chicken breasts, I generally buy around 8lbs for the week and season 1/3 with cayenne and peppers, 1/3 with lemon and garlic and the last 1/3 with a low fat, low sodium marinade that has a spicy orange flavor. Rotate broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots but typically I go with broccoli. Rice cooker with added steamer attachment is amazing.