What are your 2016 gf goals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=94lpx0g4X8w&ab_channel=BatsintheBarbell
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

having one

Not her.

A husbando bf

bats is the perfect blend of genuine autism and femininity

but I think she's probably taller than me.

I'm aiming for a gf in the spring of 2018. I think that's realistic. Summer 2017 is when I could maybe have sex the earliest (last time was 2011)

How old are you m8?

spring 2018?
you could get one during 2017 summer sales, breh

I only have one goal for the rest of my life, not dying a virgin.

Also, great tastes, OP.

Talk to my gym crush. She's perfect. Elegant, beautiful, and Veeky Forums. I hope to overcome my social anxiety and approach her. Currently on 15 days nofap, but it's not really having an effect on me.

Fuck someone else in meantime

Mein negro.

pfft I want to lose my virginity to someone I'm deeply in love with.

beta says what?

Prepare to die alone

yeah but I don't know if my bf% will be low enough by then. I suspect the cutting will slow down soon despite the gains I've been making for the past few months

I hope a girl talks to me

LOL, you're talking like there's a magic bodyfat limit where girls automatically will want to fuck you.

I skipped fall semester, my goal is the first two weeks to get laid in spring semester

I hope a girl smiles at me

no but there's a bodyfat limit when I can realistically go after girls that I actually want to fuck

What are you at and what is your goal? 1% won't make a difference

I have no clue except much too high and lower than 6 months ago. I'm not talking about 1%

Zarya

I realise that this will probably be true, and it will kill me inside.

Meeting a girl I actually want to see again.

Today I walked by a girl that was 2 or 3 inches taller than me, easy. I'm 6'1 btw.

Felt disgusted, like consumed by a rage that I've never feel before. Is this how manlets feel?

is that from the artist that draws jacked black dudes with 10 inch dicks and white women with huge tits?

I hate the girl I'm seeing.

Because I barely see her.

She's really attractive though and has good career prospects.

Hello manlet.

I'm 5'8" and most women are shorter than me. I think women are more embarrassed to be taller than men than a guy at my height is to be shorter than a woman.

Gf? Too busy with life, gf would be a distraction. There'll be time for that later on (I think).

Kek I enjoy going to the water fountain at the gym and watching as the manlets shuffle out of my way so I can use the taller fountain.

>I'm 5'8" and most women are shorter than me.

k

1/2/3/4
>cashier told me she does not accept dyel

1200 lb total
>store was closed and couldn't redeem my total for a gf

1500 lb total
>store didn't have a gf in storage

>I'm 5'8"

>have had 5 other gfs
>1 super serious one that lasted years, 2 semi serious ones that lasted 4 months each
>currently dating girl
>shes really cute, short, big tits, nice ass, funny personality
>been dating for a month
>virgin waiting on marriage
>i like to fuck so this is obviously a problem
>i have no other prospects at the moment
>know that the longer i stay with her, the harder it will be to leave her
>she hasnt ever done anything sexual besides cuddling and making out
>hoping she only thinks shes waiting for marriage and we will actually fuck at some point
>no idea what im doing with her and whether im staying or leaving

This. Ex sister in law dated and had kids with a 5 foot nothing beaner and she is tall my Latina standards maybe 5'8 and she gave up wearing high heels because of his lolly pop guild looking ass.

at the same damn time

Most "women" that are tall are MtF trannies.

height isn't really a problem for men until you're like 5'6 or 5'5" and below

Yeah and all 5'6 manlets say it's only a problem when you're 5'4. Get a grip.

I am dating a girl who sort of pulled this in the beginning, saying she wanted to wait atleast a year before having sex (never had bf before.)

Just talk about sex a lot without making it obvious, go on r/sex and shit like that saying you find the content interesting/funny. We ended up fugging by like the fourth month. Now we fug every/every other day.

lmao, no they don't because at that point you're as tall as a woman

You're already at the height of a woman at 5'8 so I have no idea what you're going on about.

I don't live in terrorist attack every day rapey no freedom yuropoor land where everyone's a giant.

desu, the only person I knew in real life who took the manlet meme seriously was ugly as fuck and height was all he had.

Hoping for a gf after I graduate.
Way too busy right now.

I fapped to her once. Felt ashamed for the rest of the day.

>muster up courage to tell client how I feel

yes its the same guy

Those must of been dark times, user

There's this cutie at this restaurant I've been interested in, I talked to her a little the other week, found out she goes to my college on the same days, as I was leaving she told me she'd see me at school
I wasn't able to see her today as I practically had to run out of class for a job interview, but Wednesday I'll be sure to look for her, and if I don't find her I'll probably go back to her work and just ask her out

There's quite a few vids you shouldn't be ashamed about

Y-y-yeah man, you can always get one after you secure yourself a steady job with good benefits, yeah

>that old obscure image from the into sequence for the digimon movie with that fucking terrible ass show

Not having one. Just got out of a 5 year relationship so my goals are

1. Lift heavy weights
2. Drink Ireland under the table
3. Do a big pile of drugs
4. Touch a lot of boobies

I'm thinking of fapping to her after doing a bit of no fap

She seems like she'd be relatable and that's hawter than some literally who slut on xvid

Broke up with my girlfriend of 3.5 years on thursday, right there with ya

It takes some creativity since she dresses pretty modestly and is goofy as fuck

and that is why she is my 3d waifu

Can I get her YouTube channel name?

youtube.com/watch?v=94lpx0g4X8w&ab_channel=BatsintheBarbell

LOOK

AT

THOSE

FUCKING

HIPS

0:32

I would breed her nightly.

Those birthing hips

How old is bats?

She looks 26 to 30

I'd date her. She's real sweet. Ain't even ashamed.

24-28

KINO

Keeping the perfect one I have :3

Im 5 7 and I like tall women. There was one the other day out lifting me. Im sad she didn't rape me

Damn thought she was younger

So comfy

This is her best fictional series so far. Getting really good at it

I believe she was inspired by Sam Hyde

the left is trash compared to the right

rolling for mads

as the King of Dwarfs, no
lift moar

I think I'm in love with a girl I was with from March to end of July before she left my city after graduating. She was given a graduate job in York and it's not like I could ask her to put her career on-hold until a pharmacist job opens here n she gets it. We met for a weekend at Edinburgh fringe a few weeks ago, cost us £350 each for 2 days together. Best 2 days of my life.

Right now I'm coping with how depressed I am over her by being a degenerate slut n sleeping around. My 2016 goal is meeting up with her again (we might do November) and hopefully manning up to tell her how I feel.

To bang the chick in OP

Big titty gf or bust.
>Ba dum tsch.

I want to lose my virginity to a virgin girl

fuck it, here's a roll

roll i am so lonely

My gf goal is to get one when I'm 25-26 and in college. Until then, I'm gonna lay low and focus on self improvement. I've been talking to grills for practice but I have no desire in making any of them my gf. 2bh my standards are pretty obscene and I'll probably never get a gf or even laid.

I just want an a v e r a g e birdy gf

Why did bats stopped posting in this threads? Which one of you fuckers scared her away?

i wish there were actually girls down to do coke with me every once in a while

Your virginity is a meaningless social construct. It is this made up thing that has trapped you, and many like you, into believing it is this sacred burden.

It's nothing. It exists only in your mind, it isn't real. No one can tell if you're a virgin (in b4 you can; you can usually GUESS if someone's a beta permavirgin, but for all you know they've had sex).

You have already lost it, because it was never a real thing to have in the first place. Go now with this information and act accordingly.

Asian. Das it

rell

Because Bats is Trappy-Chan

>this is what manlets really believe
stay delusional

Um alright. Im sure that totally happens.

Thank you grand wizard

virgin detected.

FOOL! IT IS BUT A CONSTRUCT! IT ONLY HOLDS YOU IN THE MIND-REALMS! IT IS NOT OF OUR PHYSICAL PLANE!

also i fuk'd ur mum

Jasper

>tfw I'm literally not going to get a gf unless some alpha takes me under his wing and teaches me not to be an autismo.

i m going to marry her in 2017

>mfw i dont even lift
yeah this board really makes me laugh