Who kegel exercises here?

Who kegel exercises here?

Doing them as I type this.

I can't be the only one.

You're not

was it hard coming out to your parents?

Not gay but I'm harder than ever thanks to kegels.

Now imagine how hard you'll be with Tyrones dick up your butt

>implying any rational person would pass up a free protein enema

Yeah

I still don't know how to do kegels, never gonna make it

Can kegels only be done with an erection?

Muscle used to stop the flow of piss.

When you're pissing, stop yourself mid stream. You'll feel which muscle contracts. That's the one.

Can be done flacidde.

How in the world am I supposed to do it flaccid without tensing up other muscles? I can't even stop my urination without clenching some kind of other muscle. Can I no make it?

Might take a while to find it, that's okay.

Just don't squeeze too hard.

You'll make it brah.

Anyone else begin to lose their erection when they do kegels while hard?
I'm concerned I'm using the wrong muscles.

Happens to me. Might be because I'm tensing too hard or something.

Of course i do kegels while i do my hamon breathing

Doing this as I'm holding a shit.

You're supposed to engage the muscles that stop you from pissing.

Oh trust me. I'm doing everything I can.

No homo, but can someone show me their kegel routine? I want to know if I'm doing it wrong

Yes please, I'm not sure how to do this correctly. How long did it take for everyone to get it down?

>post part 3
>hamon
topkek

why don't you ditch ripple and get a GOOD stand so you can kick ass and be a sex god with kegels at the same time

pic related, it's me after stopping time and dicking a hole straight through one of your boytoys while you sat there doing lamaze breathing

I do the following:

>10 - 15 kegels
>hold in each for 3 - 5 seconds (or longer)
>reverse kegel a few times when the set is done (reverse like you're pushing out a fart, also great during actual sex)

There needs to be a video of a guy doing this. I need a better example.

The webmd article I read about it mentioned "biofeedback." That supposed to be when a nurse gives a crankjob and oversees how you're kegels are going or something?

>crankjob

sounds hot

>reverse kegel
I've got kegels down, but i still don't how to do this one. Is there a different way of thinking about it than farting?

>Is there a different way of thinking about it than farting?

Shitting, kek.

Or maybe also like pushing your abdomen out by filling it with air.

you should feel like you're pushing your taint downward, if doing the exercise seated.

Something about the idea of someone just clenching their asshole back and forth during a meeting is really unsettling. They could just be doing it staring right at you and you would never know.

Nice dubs, clenched my ass while I checked 'em.

I've always been able to stay hard after cumming but after doing kegels for a while I can say I'm actually multi orgasmic or however you say it.
The problem is I still don't last long, can cum in under a minute if I want.
I always try to get the first time out the way fast so I can just keep my boner and last longer but the thing is my gf doesn't like when I do that. It disrupts the flow and I guess me having finish already brings the mood down. (Has to do with foreplay and everything that leads to round 1)
Anyways how do I fix this if kegels aren't helping? Do more kegels ? Am I suppose to be flexing my kegel muscles when I feel like cumming?

I once came on her back, cleaned her off, immediately started fucking her again (she didn't even move from the position she was in) and came again right away. This all happened in the span of under 2 minutes. It's crazy how fast I cum

Flexing is the opposite of how you last long. Only flex when you're gonna cum or want to cum for epic orgasms. Otherwise just keep it "limp".

Don't know if it's just in my head but taking deep breaths really helps me keep it under control and delay orgasm

Basically trying to pee without peeing

Makes sense. I got kegels down pretty good. I guess working reverse kegels will get me that last bit of control. And thanks I'll try to focus on breathing and relaxing next time

The muscle motion you do when you want to piss faster

Just like any muscle, it's better to do kegals with a weight user.

5x5 with a 25kg weighted Aneros, pic related, it's my dick smooth muscle gains.

Oh fuck, all this time I thought I was doing kegals, I've been doing reverse kegals.

kek at least you were working them in some way, but now another layer has been discovered

like a whole new world huh m8

I thought you're not supposed to clench.