Things normies say at the gym

>why do you always wear hoodies and sweatpants user?
>don't you want to show off those muscles?
I just want to be left alon

>no bro, i don't want you to feel my ass that's fucking gay

Fucking retards think feeling glute musculature is gay. All I want to do is compare and contrast.

>why are you not wearing shoes that's gross

Why so you can jack off at night after mirin my gains, bruh?

do you where a fedora to supplement that edge as well?

People who wear hoodies and sweatpants are weird as fuck, always alone listening to music and leaving without showering, fucking weirdos

I admit I do all of these things

And? I'm there to lift you faggot

>showering at the gym
Why would I even do that when I'm on the way home?

So the snek said to meh: "ah jus wan to be lef alone"

How is that edgy in any way you stupid fucking newfag

>not showering in the gym for convenience
>not letting chad fuck you in the but foe the extra dosis of HIGH TEST
it's like you don't want to make it ,senpai

why do you wear a hoodie though? at least not a short sleeved t-shirt? there's no way you can squat wearing a hoodie, and it would massively fuck with your arch on bench. And I can't even imagine how sweaty you'd get underneath it, knowing how bad it is for me normally.

>can't escape judgement even in the gym
Fuck normies. Fuck them all.

Idk ask Kai Greene

the user who replied to you is right it's not edgy at all lurk more before you post

FUCK YOU

>there's no way you can squat wearing a hoodie, and it would massively fuck with your arch on bench
what the fuck? do you know what a hoodie even is?

Enjoy being "that BO guy"

You mean being "that BO guy" for the 100 feet between the gym entrance and my car? Okay

Women love the smell of a man and my pheromones drive them crazy. I intentionally don't shower after a long rollerblading session and approach QTs. Works great.

go to planet fitnes if u want a judgement free zone

Just don't grunt, drop the weights or wear revealing gym clothes like the autistic fucks at other gyms.

>there's no way you can squat wearing a hoodie, and it would massively fuck with your arch on bench
wat
How is this related in any fucking way you autist?

>And I can't even imagine how sweaty you'd get underneath it
You're in the gym, you're doing sports, ofcourse you're going to sweat. Like wtf, what's there to not understand you god damn mongo

What's weird about this?

I never shower at the gym, and I don't even feel bad about it. I go straight home after the gym, so you can just fuck yourself.

desu makes sense

my gf smells the shit out of me constantly. If she is on her period, she like straight up sniffs my pits and loves when I am sweaty.

I do all of these things

The top right picture sums up my life currently. It hasn't occurred to me how pathetic that is until now.

>where
Kill yourself illiterate minority

I think he's implying that you would never put the hood up/move the hood. I.e. the hood would fuck with your scapula during bench, the bar would be on top of the hood during squat.

Idk it's shitty reasoning man