Makin It Thread

>been talking to a qt in one of my classes everyday
>mfw today she suggests going downtown together to hang out and drink during a weekend

Let's hear your making it stories lads.

I casually agreed, but we haven't made any concrete plans. I plan to bring it up again next time we have class. How do I not fuck this up brahs?

Gf of 6 years broke up with me a month ago.. felling like shit and depressed the whole month, this weekend, a girl that had a crush on me and i went to a hotel and i fucked her senseless all night.... sunday night i had dinner with this qt3.14 i've been into for a long time now...

Life is good

sometimes i still feel like shit because of the gf tho

>go to therapy and focus on myself for a while
>made nice confidence and personality gains
>girls won't leave me alone now

Finally starting to make it. Girls even come seek me just to talk to me. I just need to be patient and find the right one

Good shit brah. It's good to move on as fast as you can but the feels are inevitable of course. Keep going.

Not for the girls, but how did you do it? My confidence is pretty shit and makes me act like an autist sometimes.

Therapy and proper medication helped me out a lot. Finally being comfortable with my body was pretty helpful too. I do a lot of spiritual readings as well but I understand not everyone believes in that shit

>Be me
>Be taking a psychology course
>"Okay, pick a partner everyone!"
>girl next to me asks in a bored voice if I want to be her partner
>agree
>QT blonde from behind ones up. "Oh, are you his partner?" Sounds disappointed.
>in a few minutes, my partner is laughing at everything I say.
>That was fun, user! See you next week!
> Next week I sit by myself
>catch her staring at me as I leave.

Feels good, bro.

>caught qt looking back at me while I surveyed my lecture hall like I usually do
>she thought I had been looking at her
>saw her look at me a few seconds after I looked away from the corner of my eye
>whispered something to her friend
>I think she looked at me after that

Or I was imagining the whole thing I don't know I'm autistic :^)

not to be a buzzkill, but taking medication is not really making it.

Be careful with therapy, it may substantiate trains of thought that otherwise would be inconsequential.

The trick with confidence, is to be okay without any confidence. Projecting betaness and being fine with it is where it's at.

told a girl I have job interview in couple days and she said good luck and seemed interested in me finally (cant tell if she's sarcastic since I have asbergers but am strong)

I feel tour feels just broke up with mine we dated 3 years

How is medication not making it? Does someone who uses a wheelchair because their legs aren't working isn't making it? Or someone with diabetes taking insulin?

so qt blonde was sad that you were taken or the girl was taken?
>not winking at her as you left
not gonna make it

come on dont take the conversation there.

Allot of the syndromes outlined by psychology today have more to do with an abstract definition of normality rather than an actual pathology.

People are different, and some people are meant to be beta. Betas can have influence and everything alphas have..

Lack of confidence is not what makes people miserable, their desire to be confident and their inability to follow through with that ideal is what upsets us.

You may be alligning yourself with a normality that has more to do with what our culture projects rather than your true nature.

Do what you want, but dont put yourself down. You are not a failure, you are not an improper version of yourself that needs to be corrected.

You need to correct the way you deal with your self rather than change yourself artificially.

If you are young, dont rush yourself into finding a solution. Being a faggot in your early twenties is normal, it may be uncomfortable but can also teach you allot.

Got a couple, always been decently good looking with some female interest but lifting has pushed it over the edge. Any woman over the age of 35 always spagetti's nearby

>On Holiday in Italy
>just finished 2k swim so got that wet hair look
>Got to catch a train to Rome, so walking pretty determinedly towards the exit
>sunglasses on book in hand
>Polish qt works as part of the entertainment team
>She walks up to me, puts her arm round me and begs me to join in her next pool activity

I fucked up big time, should have caught a later train and started chatting. It worked out okay though.

>Later on in the holiday, at a local bar
>same qt dancing with a few friends
>One of them pulls her T-Shirt through itself to create a crop-top look
>Polish qt tries to persuade me to do the same
>tfw she was mirin the abs at the pool and wanted a repeat performance that night

Also

>one of the canteen staff at work runs a fitness class at the gym I go to
>Occasionally see her on my way in/out the gym, always stop by to have a chat
>She always tries to convince me to go to her class
>Today my shift pattern means I can make the class, go along
>2 men there out of 30 women, mostly middle aged but 9-10 qts
>drinks break half way through the class, everybody dripping with sweat
>qt to the right of me looks right over, gives me a head to toe examination and smiles

Lastly;
>Playing piano in my dorm without headphones on
>Finalising Mozarts 8th Sonata for a scholarship audition
>female roomate has friends round
>About to leave for the gym, wearing nice fitting sports gear
>qt watches me walk all the way round
>My roomate says she begged her for my number after the incident as her friend plays Cello in a local string Orchestra

In general since lifting I've noticed a lot more female attention. Most women over 35 tend to make some sort of positive comment. I feel so much more extroverted in talking to people now. Thanks Veeky Forums.

>tfw been almost 5 months since the last time getting laid, and it was with ex gf of 4 years who left to be a whore

Probably a mixture of pic related and my crippling depression for the first few months, but I haven't found my rebound yet.

you're making it brother

>Being a faggot in your early twenties is normal

THANK FUCKING GOD

Thanks brah im pretty much a tsunami of feels righr now

It gets better brah... Go fuck a random girl... Is a good confidence Boost

Dude this girl i fucked i want sure she was into i went full autistic and asked her out, after dinner she confesses me she had a crush on me... So we agreed into going to the hotel... Just try random girls that you think you may have a chance... You already have a no for an answer

i never understood this photo because it says tfw no gf but he has 3 cuties in the same boat as him

The thing I regret not doing in my teens the most is not learning to play a piano. This shit would've gotten me so far in so many aspects but I was a weak willed faggot who would rather take naps and play WoW

3 cuties who have chad bf's back home.

I play classical piano at an advanced level and I can't say it's gotten me anywhere. Very few people have the potential to make it a career, so it's just a hobby that 99% of the population doesn't give a shit about.

Maybe not financially. It's great for social and mental gains though.

>fucking up something this easy

"Hey, what are you doing Saturday? Let's go downtown and grab a drink. Say 8 o'clock?"

"Omg yes user"

"Awesome, what's your number?"

>exit stage left

Are you a doctor, or did you not make it past psych 201? Shut the fuck up retard boy. If therapy and medication work for user then great, no one requested your personal brand of autism.

yet they are out having fun with him

>omg girl looked at me I'm making it brahs
Neck yourself lad

Well she wants to hang out at a bigger uni downtown (we both go to a small school) because I mentioned that I went there a couple times too. So she just wants me to come with but I'll bring it up again.

If you're still here, you have not made it.

Today I kissed a girl for the first time, I had no clue what I was doing but she was happy and it felt good

I've got a summer job and we have this super cute girl that works here.

I don't use social media because I'm basically a sperg with no friends. Over winter I put on about 20 pounds of muscle, nowhere near where I want to be however. Anyways summer rolled around and I head back and within a week of seeing me again she called me out of the blue to hangout.

Felt good man.

>Being a faggot in your early twenties is normal, it may be uncomfortable but can also teach you allot.

its only uncomfortable the first few times