Whats most important, face, style, or muscles?

Whats most important, face, style, or muscles?

$$$ MONEY $$$

FRAME > FACE > HEIGHT > STYLE > MUSCLE

No one wants the gold diggers other than guys who have nothing going for them but that. They gonna leave u like that if they find ne one who turns them on and take half ur wealth.

face, style, muscle in that order

id argue face/frame is probably a more important combo, given that youre a minimum of 5'7
>inb4 hehhheheh manlet
realistically i think thats the manlet cutoff

This look right, but style too low. The only way you can get by with garbage style is a good frame or u look like a muscle head. Which is a style in and of itself.

>this is what bitter poorfags believe

the only thing you and richfags have in common is that you will both die alone but at least the rich guy got his dick wet

Lol r you sure Im the one thats bitter? No one wants the gold digger or even to "get their dick wet". They want love.

Face>Style>Muscles.
Muscles can help with the lack of looks and style, but it's the least important of the three, and the actual help muscles give are more linked to boost in self confidence than actual looks.

Landwhale or numale that watches too many movies detected

Keep gettin those bucks to impress ur gold digger wife and her future black husband, go monkey go.

you realize you dont have to get married to have sex right?

face imo

If ur out trying to impress girls with money and dont intend to start a relationship with them. Its cheaper to buy a prostitute, in time and money.

yeah while your at home alone hoping your pure azn waifu falls out of the sky to cook you tendies for the rest of your life lmao

Im not saying be a poorfag. But using money to get girls/prostitutes is just sad and is a cheap substitute to fill a hole in your heart, sort of like masturbation.

shots fired
I repeat, shots fired
Just sign a prenup. Grind hard, get mad bucks, put it in a tfsa and invest intelligently (or buy gic) and use it as a down payment for a house or condo.
Bitch can't leave with your house

there is literally nothing wrong with buying pussy
this isn't a fucking disney movie faggot

No matter how much poon you slay, it won't change the fact mommy didn't love you. Peace out edgelords

>prenup
> worth the paper it's written on
I've got some bad news for you m8

I bet you felt so satisfied typing out your epic mic drop post

be sure to screencap and post it on r/ theredpill

Lol they will get so triggered there just like you guys are here. But really grow up out of high school/college thinking monkey thinking. Watch some videos by nick vujicic the quadrapalegic or something. Look into WHY you have all these desires.

sure I can't wait to be as enlightened as you are

fucking virgin

face > everything else

the only thing that beats face is money

From a distance they see your style
When you get their attention they see your face
When you start talking they see your personality
When you're pounding them they see your muscles
It all matters breh

kinda this...but...

I think the first impression of you says a lot, so before you talk to them, your face/frame/style is very important. They are much less likely to give you the time of day when you do try and talk to them if you lack face/frame/style

they have the same eyes are they related