Gym autism?

Gym autism?

I've started estimating the weight of my ideal gf, putting that weight on the bar, and then putting the bar on my shoulders as if about to squat. I then repeat this with progressivelyheavier weights until I barely notice the ideal gf weight. THis is all in an attempt to make holding the ideal gf on my shoulders at imagined concerts and beach volleyball games an effortless task.

I"ve been training for gf shoulder sits for about six months and feel pretty good about it.

Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with them in that picture? Is that a shop or some kind of genetic disease?

Interesting. Maybe autistic. But fuckin a, i say good for you man. Whatever drives you in the direction of success.

iirc the kids are borderline vegetative and the parents think it's adorable to dress them up and put them in cute photos when they shouldn't be alive.

you don't knwo abou the hartley hooligans? They've been discussed at length on chans worldwide for years.

ive always been curiosu if they were issued a birth cert or SS#. I don't think they any consciousness

To be fair it is somewhat interesting to see how the truly retarded develop. That being said the money spent on them could have been used better.

thats kinda cute tbqh

They do. But they just make noises and never will be anything but a burden on society. Their family exploits them for sweet adbux on their blog.

ZIKA VIRUS

I'd exploit them too after my genes produced such abomination.

You know those parents' minds must be a bit snapped up after being excited about having children and getting things that would have been thrown away just a few decades ago.

They had a normal son first, and the mom did not take kindly to hearing about him saying the word retard when he was 9, there's a whole saga about that.
I really hope that he separates as soon as he is able to, as in I hope he completely divests himself from that family because there is nothing for him there.

i think one could argue that the decision to have the second disabled child constitutes abuse, honestly.

Who are these semen demons?

There's another pair of sisters (sapient, unlike the two in the OP) that are 18-19ish? Maaaaybe early 20s that supposedly have some life-threatening condition and seem to milk it for anything they can get. They also post NN lewds from time to time. I don't remember the name though; they generally go by " sisters". They're both really thin white girls if anyone knows who I'm referring to.

Jesus those things are still ALIVE?

>there's a whole saga about that
I need links.

Doing it in the gym is a lot different than doing it in a concert on uneven ground when you're cramped, uncomfortable and half drunk. My squat is ~315x5 but having my ~130lb gf on my shoulder and moving around a bit gave me doms like it was my first week in gym.

>a very vocal portion of the population believes it's more humane to keep these things alive
Now don't get me wrong, I think human life is invaluable. These things aren't living though. They could very well be in hell but they don't even have the wherewithal to express that. Even animals can express that. It's just sick.

I pretend that my onitis is watching me and the more I sweat, the more she'll want me.

so hypothetical gf lunges would be better? lunging with a loaded barbell sounds really hard even for
someone considered strong.

Practicing with a person will probably be the best because a person is a live weight who's constantly shifting and not properly balanced like a barbell. Anyways it's not like you can't do it - as long as you can squat ~225 for reps, you can shuffle with the girl on your shoulders.

jokes on you OP I use my real gf in training
F U N C T I O N A L

I wonder how the Boys Club creator feels about all this.

Fuck those 2 potatoes.
More gym autisms please.
I need to know I'm not the only retard here.

I already posted but sometimes when I lift, also pretend that if I fuck this routine day up, or fuck this rep up, my body wont be able to use any of my future effort, and I'll never make any more gains.

Its gets pretty intense.

After every rep of heavy squats or deads I mentally ask myself if I'm still alive, and if so then I tell myself to keep going

Autistic af but it motivates me

i frequently have those existential moments of crises during squats or deadlifting

>man this is hard as fuck
>want to get strong
>why should i get strong
>is it worth it to get strong
>even if i get strong will it matter
>even if i am strong until i am old i am eventaully going to die and none of this will be for nothing

I don't know if this is a common thing but Im definitely not a normal person

I get this in the shower

>I'm gonna die whether I get gains or not, it just makes the path easier with them

Pain lets you know that you're still alive.

>subscribe to candito training