Boopucci or reg pucci, which is better, and as always no homo

Boopucci or reg pucci, which is better, and as always no homo.

>girls have boypussy and a girlpussy
>femboys have a boypussy and a useless enlarged clit that only exists to be tickled

girls win again

Women release hormones that make men go ape shit and vice versa. The fags will never have the same quality of sex as a straight couple.

Regular pucci:
>knife wound
>blood comes out of it
>rarely cleaned
>smells like fish
>diseased
>roastie af
>acts entitled
>is attached to the inferior species of human
Boipucci:
>pink and puckered
>can be easily cleaned
>prostate serves as extra stim on penis
>responsive and wild af
>would worship your cock
Tough choice OP.

>Boipucci
>a male anus
>Willingly inserting your dick into another man's anus

What the fuck is this autistic shit? Lmao dude sometimes this place is too much

>implying fucking a twink trap boypussy is gay
When will this meme end?

>fucking a mentally ill man isn't gay!
Whatever helps you sleep a night

>smells like fish
Yeah. About that. I fingered my girlfriend today (no hetero) and smelled my finger afterwards. It smelled so bad I almost gagged, but I managed to keep a straight face.
Boipussy smells much better

Saaauce

As a completely unbiased observer, boypussy is infinitely superior.

I don't want to be gay but women are just kind of disgusting.

As an unbiased observer of this unbiased observer I observe no bias in his observation.

I, the unbiased observer which this unbiased observer has observed, also observe no bias in both our observations.

I feel like you are showing a bias to the unbiased observers unbiased observations.

This is utter nonsense. I say you're the one with a bias, sir.

seems pretty gay to me.

'boypucci' it's like you faggots cant handle manchasm

>implying

>being this much of a faggot
I feel bad for your parents

Boipucci
>shit comes out of it more often than blood comes out of reg pucci
>crawling with bacteria
>fucking it raw is rolling the dice on a UTI with the odds stacked against you
>smells like shit for obvious reasons

Why are closet homos always in denial about how disgusting assholes are? I'd rather fuck something that smells like fish that bleeds a few days a month than something that gets shit all over it every day.

>can be easily cleaned
>tfw he can't read

>This woman as a penis.
>Therefore she is a man.
>Fucking him or sucking his cock is the gayest thing you can do.

Ftfy

Bussy is nice that there's no risk of pregnancy, but I still require an std test before ditching the condom. Pussy feels better and is generally cleaner but unless she's great at taking the pill or has an iud pregnancy sucks more than bareback feels good.

There's no way to safety eliminate all of the bacteria. Trying to flush all of the shit out with water isn't healthy and won't kill the bacteria and trying to sanitize the rectum is even more unhealthy. No matter how you spin it, you're fucking a literal shit hole, because the only thing it's used for is shitting.
Meanwhile vaginas are literally self-cleaning.

Also
>needing to clean man asshole EVERY TIME before you fuck it so you don't get shit all over your dick
wew feels good being straight! Outside of menstruation, pussies are ready to fuck at any time without any special preparation to keep you from remembering you're sticking your dick in a man's shit hole.

>100x the upkeep
I agree, but what if the person has a dick and a vag? is it still gay to fuck the ass then?

Welcome, friend

tfw have never had either and will just fuck either one if ever given the chance

This is her fault for not cleaning it. Many are positively floral.

>three ways to be gay
>only one way to be straight
This is absolute bullshit and it is unfair. Things like this are driving the male suicide epidemic etc etc.

>tfw there are not enough qt herms on this earth
When will science turn away from turning boys into girls and vice-verse to turn girls into dickgirl herms?

ITT confused, delusional modern humans not realizing douching and other inane practices are at the root of most aspects of smell, yeast infections, etc.

Also, these:
Stop being delusional. Vagina is obviously superior.

No amount of 'no homo' can make this thread straight

Girls alwaaaaaays. Gay sex is so gay. Fuck the gender argument. Men like hearing women squeal and moan when you fuck them good. The brain just realeases soooo much dopamine when you hear it. Especially when you lick their assholes.

Watching a dude suck your dick is awful, unaesthetic and plain weird. There's no boobs and no pussy. Just the worst.

Why did this post make me laugh so hard.

>sucking her cock is the straightest thing you can do

>boipussy
This word is so ugly, I can't get used to it.

Faggots here always wonder if a bodybuilding or powerlifting scheme is better. The answer is to do both.

Same applies here, rock out with your cock out. Man ass and pussy.

but you can suck on it and play with it, no homo tho

>Boipussy smells much better
Do you like shit? Because that's what it smells like, idiot.

>boipucci can never get preggers
Instant win for me. Also guaranteed anal and the fact that boys are usually kinky fucks. I know I am.