>Want to celebrate with chicken tendies
>I'm a vegetarian

Why is life so hard, Veeky Forums? Guess it's time to cook some tofu soup :(

P.S. burn in hell cuttingfags, posting tendies

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope this shit post makes you feel better. It's quiet obvious you have nothing else going for you in your life.

These are dope as fuck

go buy those fake vegan tendies by gardein, never tried them so idk if they're good. but if you really want them, go ahead

To be honest, when you put it that way

>Pic related

>still eating tendies
>vegetarian
>tofu soup
This has to be bait

Being vegetarian is retarted. If your doing it for "health respons know that eggs and milk are shit tier for health" if your doing it for ethical reasons stop lying to yourself that chicken in cows aren't treated like complete shit in those industries and it's just as bad as meat industries.

I'm doing it so that I can jerk off every time somebody tells me that they're going to eat another steak for every meal that I don't eat meat in.

>tfw just about to leave to go get some Cane's tendies

I'll post em when I get back.

My man!

>breaded chicken

Those are so fucking good

Chicken tenders or chicken nuggets, whatever the fuck you Ameri-fats call it are fucking disgusting.

It's not even chicken in that thing.

>one day the human race will be turned into 'tendies' by their alien overlords, and some sad generation will become a pile of mutilated human nuggets for them to only eat half of and toss the rest away.

It's sad, isn't it? It reminds me of your 1RM for DL

What is it

>Honestly not knowing what a chicken tender is

Euro education everyone.

>tfw i passed up getting tendies today
je regrette

>It's not even chicken in that thing
Confirmed for never having legit tendies

I... I thought that was Almonds on top of sunflower seeds until I opened it...

Before I opened it I wondered "God, how can their jaw handle all that chewing". Now I only wonder how their heart can handle all that grease.

Dude, there is a specific cut of a chicken called a Tender, like the Tender Loin in pork. You usually find it attached to the breast seperated only by a small strip of connective tissue.

wat

Stop making things up for your internet friends

>dumb carnivore b8 thread

I have returned.

Anything Gardein is GOAT

I would eat meat solely so that I wasn't associated with a tripfag

Idiot foreign cuck

is that canes
i love canes

Indeed, it's almost gone.

those are the GOAT tendies. you don't even know tendies till youve had canes. what state you from homie, ky here

Those are my krytonite

Ohio here my friend.

Guys I know I have food at home, but my gym is right next to a chick-fil-a, do I get tendies when I finish up or eat at home?

Where come best chicken fried tenders is are be from? I taste the chicken of Popeyes and am high pleased of tongue. Much taste had being buffalo warm.

I've worked in the deli and meat room during college and we fry up chicken tenders that I removed from the chicken myself, so fuck off and actually eat real food.

This. Just put raw meat over fire until it isn't raw any more. This is especially good if you killed the animal yourself. Then you can consume it's soul to fuel your gains.

> retarted
you played yourself

Dont be vegetarian you numale faggot

Ahhh the soul

The most underrated part of eating your own kills. The fuel for gains in all aspects of life

>I'm a vegetarian
>Why is life so hard, Veeky Forums?
It's no one's fault but your own for buying into horseshit
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html