Is there even a point in trying? Some people just have the genetics some just don't. Been training for 4 years...

Is there even a point in trying? Some people just have the genetics some just don't. Been training for 4 years, bulking for 2 years. keeping my protein intake high, doing lots of heavy compound movements. All that and I still look small and shit . After 4 years this is all i have to show.

This was me over a year ago, progress is slow slow and pathetic

you look good my man. try to do wider ranged chest excercises and for god sakes work on your traps.

You look good but your forearms suck. If what you're doing isn't giving you the results you want then change it.

Tell me now. Did you do a strength based routine?

Lmao it's nothing to do with genetics
It's called roids
you're not going to get much bigger than that without steroids my man

I did do strenght routine for the first months

Lmao do people even fall for that anymore. It's literally the gentoo of Veeky Forums. Nobody is actually supposed to do it

This was me few months before starting 128 lbs and 6ft1

you're such a cutie tho

By genetics, most people mean insertions and frame, good insertions means muscles look bigger. How much do you weigh? From that we can gather if you have shit genetics or not.

>. All that and I still look small and shit . After 4 years this is all i have to show.

Time to start roiding my friend

Better than 95% of the population and gets 180+ likes. Some people always complain when there is literally nothing to fucking complain about.

Have you tried actually fucking trying? Jesus, be more mediocre.

This is how I feel about Stacys who eat fried mac and cheese sandwiches and shit all day, but stay 105lbs. I would rather have discipline and be healthier internally though.

You look fucking amazing
Ideal
Girl here

>Girl here

proof

How tall are you
You might just be a lanklet and you'll never look big without roids

They throw it up as soon as they get home

Lol, what do you expect as a natural? Seeing roid physiques has given you unrealistic expectations. You have a good physique by any standard except those of body-dysmorphic steroid users. You clearly have more muscle and less bodyfat than most of the population and your hard work shows.

I trained 6 months and am 6'1 160 lbs and you look better in that picture than me

Just need some traps and you'll be golden you attention seeking beta faggot.

>bulking
>visible abs
pick one

lol okay fatass

This. You look good OP. Just work traps a bit more and you're set desu.

Are you autistic? You look good. That is unironically what girls want. You could cut and get shredded too.

What's your routine?