Noko

I have had these boils in my public area for the past couple years. Some are older than others and none of them are inflamed right now but every now and then they will be. They enlarge and become a dark red/purple filled with blood and virtually unpoppable. Once the white puss reaches the top it pops either by my doing or just on its own and then it goes back to looking like this eventually but they never permanently go away. There isnt much information online and most sites say that they resolve on their own. Not sure what to do anymore. Wondering if anyone else has been in the same situation and has some helpful advice.

Thanks

stop shaving so close, dumbass

stop shaving your pussy

I legit shave with a low setting on a body trimmer I'm not shaving it that close

Ingrown hairs?

I had one almost almost like yours. A nodule-like thing? Managed to pop it twice. It splattered blood and pus all over the floor, I shit you not. Not sure if it was created from an ingrown hair or something from shaving. It stayed for like... 2 years at least, then I managed to pop it again and really cleaned and disinfected it for the following days

Stopped shaving, just use a trimmer now so the hairs don't have to pierce the skin. Never had it again. (I was also on accutane which demolishes cystic acne nodules, but from what I remember it was gone before that)

See a doctor/derm maybe?

Those are satanic in origin.

I have one right on my waist line so when i lay down to do bench my shirt pulls up and you can see it. I'm very self-conscious to keep my shirt down and when i do shoulder and know i will be pulling my shirt up a lot i wear a longer shirt so i don't have to worry about people seeing it. It's been there for about four years and has flattened out, now i have a huge one on my foot so no bare feet this summer.

I can't disinfect it if it's not inflamed though. I'm really lost on what kind of cream or ointment I could use.

Clippers and a #2 guard.Go over EVERYTHING.
Then trim stray hairs and base of your dick.Done.

Dude see a doctor about it if it's such a big toll on your confidence. You can't spend so many years having to worry if your fucking tshirt slides up a bit.

It's because you shave. I have the same skin/hair combo. It sucks, I haven't found way to shave without getting them, so I just settle for a close trim using something like this

Ingrown hairs. Stop shaving your cock, you fucking girl

Yeah mine are all mostly flat right now but the colour is so contrasting I feel like if I have sex without a shirt on women will see it and think it's herpes or something

I do trim I haven't shaved in forever

How about you don't shave there you flaming faggot.

Mine looks exactly like the picture but it's only one so it is very noticeable. I went to the doctor and they want $150 to cut out the one on my foot but i might be out of the gym for a few weeks so I'd rather just hide it.

I get it you're not supposed to do a clean shave there. But I haven't done that in like a year, I only trim. Maybe I'm using too low of a guard/setting or shaving against the direction of growth. I'll try and make sure I don't shave too close in the future but what am I supposed to do to get rid of the boils/cysts now that won't go away?

Moisturize. They go away on their own. From the looks of yours, you've been picking at them. So cut that out.

After a couple years I start to have doubts on whether they'll go away. There's so many I can't tell if a couple of them are from years ago or if the ones from years ago have actually completely healed.

Stop shaving.

Disinfect with rubbing alcohol

>in my public area
What a slut, also you should always shave against your pubes or they will grow inwards, same principle in shaving your face

Fucking retard stop shaving og trimning then learn to do it propper After years of abscence
Your body trimmer is curling your hair making Them grow into your skin, just like when u run gift wrapping bonds over a sciSsor. God the ammount of stupidity is insane.
/thread

you've got scabies mate.