How do I Chapelle mode?

How do I Chapelle mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

oprah.com/oprahshow/Chappelles-Story/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Testosterone enanthat plus ai. Tamoxifen in hand for gyno.

IM

RICK

JAMES

BITCH

COCAINE

we did it reddit

High five

^
|

Get fucked over by comedy central and inexplicably go to africa

honestly just a skinny guy that got fat

Yup, pretty much just looks like he started eating. Maybe he does pushups every couple days.

Dont you mean.
Name the eternal Jew and go hide out in Africa till it blows over

Inb4 /pol/

They killed the original dave that is a fake, they perfected him for years but you can tell

Purify your soul in lake minnatonka

Loads of nigger dick flavoured pudding

Elaborate?
I have no idea what happened besides he used to be famous and isn't anymore

god tier forearms genetics

Google it.

This.

be the only guy that went to africa and get fater

No matches for "dave chappelle eternal jew"

fuck off

Hes a nigger. Lick my neck.

Lets fuck on darling

he didn't get fucked over by anyone. comedy central treated him like a king. he just got triggered after white people laughed at jokes about black people (I didn't make this up it's a quote from an interview)

Chappelle legit looks like milk chocolate.

nigger lover

have several kids by different mothers, live off the state and get used to KFC and watermelon

wrong, he was on set and told someone to stop filming him and they didn't, so he hit the guy and got fired

rofl chappelle didn't get fired. he broke a $50M contract and ran off. did you even know chappelle show seasons 1&2 were both the BEST SELLING DVD OF ALL TIME back when they were released? comedy central was literally sucking his dick for any material, they wouldn't have fired him even if he raped the CEOs grandma. his show was by far their most valuable franchise.

oprah.com/oprahshow/Chappelles-Story/
>Published 02/03/2006
>over time, he says some of his sketches started to make him feel "socially irresponsible."
>One particular sketch still disturbs Dave today. The skit was about a pixie (played by Dave) who appeared in black face, which Dave describes as the "visual personification of the n-word."
>"So then when I'm on the set, and we're finally taping the sketch, somebody on the set [who] was white laughed in such a way—I know the difference of people laughing with me and people laughing at me—and it was the first time I had ever gotten a laugh that I was uncomfortable with
>After this incident, Dave began thinking about the message he was sending to millions of viewers.
>After filming the pixie sketch, Dave says he considered walking away from his hit TV show.
>Dave decided to disappear. "I knew I was going to leave," he says. "The only reason I didn't leave sooner was because I knew they were going to say, 'He couldn't finish his show.' So I got ahead of schedule, and I bounced."