Full-range-of-motion barbell exercises

>full-range-of-motion barbell exercises

>I have grown accustomed to thinking about nether regions, even those unrelated to toilet functions.

>Gloves have no place in a serious training program, and if you insist on using them make sure they match your purse.

>Weighted dips

>I curl with a straight bar to recruit maximum biceps contraction.

>"Lower pecs"

>Sets of five

>The biceps command an inordinate amount of attention from far too many people

>The Valsalva maneuver

>I always every single thing I will do in the gym, in the order in which I will do it, and how much weight I will do it with, before I enter the gym premises.

>conventional grip only

>I lift for myofibrillar hypertrophy

>Cues

>high bar squats

>"Six pack" abs

>Assistance exercises

>"I use the smith machine in order to improve the linearity of my squat."

There are no special exercises to work the lower abs, its just a matter of removing the fat over them. And remember myth #3, you cant do spot fat removal. If you want to see your lower abs so that you have a 6-pack or a 8-pack then you have to reduce your bodyfat even more thru eating less and doing more cardio. The first place the body stores fat is in the belly button region, and that just happens to be over the lower abs. Even in someone who is reasonably lean like myself, the fat over the lower abs can be twice thick as the fat over the upper abs. Check this out for yourself. Check you skinfold over the upper abs, mine is about 3/8″. Now check it over the lower abs, mine is twice as thick, almost 3/4″ . THAT is the reason lower abs are so tough to see because very few people can get lean enough so that they show.

>I train 6 days a week, working a different muscle each day

>wipe off the bench? I don't work here bro

>the true measure of a man's strength is the squat, as the movement uses the largest muscles in the body. Any other lift is playtime for children.

>my preworkout is one cup of black coffee

>eating a balanced diet of protein, carbs, and vegetables

that's a decanter

>the human body was intelligently designed by a creator to be vegan

I think you're doing this wrong...

I don't get it, Veeky Forums.
Half of this is just quoted directly from SS, the number one beginning lifting program that there is.

Why the fedoras?

Do you just want to make fun of beginners trying to better themselves because you're bitter about your own lifts?

> I put my belt on for the penultimate set, so as not to introduce any new variable in the work set.

no youre a fucking retard

>"I only wear old tattered clothing to the gym, it's not a fashion show"

>I recommend Starting Strength by Mark "Rip" Rippetoe, which is the number one beginning lifting program that there is.

>after my training is done I take a shower in cold water. this is a scientifically proven method to raise my testosterone levels

>vaping

>girls don't care about legs

>Contrary to popular opinion, a lifting belt should be of a uniform diameter throughout its entire length

> Form check

>I avoid tight-fitting clothing to avoid the appearance of "compensating"

>what am I doing to my penis? This is a technique called jelqing. It allows my normally small penis to grow in size for a short amount of time

>ass to grass

>Micronutrients

>Work in? Sure! If you want you can drink my water and fuck my wife.

>whey protein

> I avoid the power clean because I have learned that recruitment of muscle fibers is determined by genes

>5x5 program

>stretching before working out

> "Cheat day"? That's a slippery slope.

gold

> I disagree with you, but will fight to the death to protect your freedom of speech.

> Functional strength

Black coffee is part of my preworkout

how many fucking pictures of fedora warriors do you have?

Educate me on weighted dips, why shouldn't I do them?

It really bothers me that hes wearing gloves.
Everytime.
I bet he thinks that's his smoking gun.

You totally should do them.

Whats the joke here then? Somethings going over my head

>im a cat person

It's a Veeky Forums meme

>"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable"

>weighted dips