What's for dinner tonight Veeky Forums?

What's for dinner tonight Veeky Forums?

>eating fruits at dinner

I eat fruit after each meal

fight me faggot

>that guy that eats less than 1000 calories per meal

Why even bother eating

What the shit? Hopefully whoever made this was showing you how not to make a good dinner. That looks just sad m8.

>over eating

you anything more than 600 cals and 30g of protein gets stored as fat right? thats why they say have a bunch of small meals a day, faggot.

chicken breast, rice and steamed vegetagles but I'm only at breakfast right now.
it's oats and skyr time

i hope you get fucked up the ass so hard the doctors will put you in a medical coma

Not who you replied to.
But you sir are a moron, if you believe that broscience mumbo jumbo. I have one meal with my daily total of calories for my cut and in the last 2 months dropped 40+ lbs. So eat all of the dicks.

not him but couldn't he be right though? I'm a firm believer in calories in/calories out but if you eat a humongous meal with more energy than you can use in the short hours after it wouldn't your body store the energy? of course if that's your only meal for the day then your body also uses the fat storages negating the effect but still?

Bacon and water. Then tommorow for breakfast i'll have some bacon and water with supplements. Then for lunch i'll have some bacon and water and then next dinner i'll have some bacon and water.

Maybe a little butter if i'm still hungry

It simply doesn't work that way, not going to go more into detail on that, google it if you want to.

I'm going to have the same thing I eat for every dinner, which is 100g of garlic potatoes, 200g chicken ham, 2 eggs and 50g of cheese, and after lifting I'll snack on some sunflower seeds, peanuts and have a glass of diet coke+rum or 2.

>It simply doesn't work that way, not going to go more into detail on that, google it if you want to.
But I have googled and most scientific sounding sources on the internet say it does work that way, not just meme women's magazines.

The evolutionary purpose of fat on human bodies is to store excess energy for future use. Just because you count calories in a 24 hour cycle doesn't mean your body operates in 24 hour intervals. It doesn't check "are we in a surplus for the past 24 hours" before it starts converting excess energy into fat. It starts doing that as soon as it notices a caloric surplus.

The hard limit of 600 is obviously bullshit but eating your daily intake at once would most likely result in your body storing a large part of it as fat. Now like I said if you only eat one meal a day you'll be using those storages and possibly more during the other parts of the day so for weight loss it's still all about total calories in/calories out but the notion that your body starts storing fat after a big meal remains true.

Just some easy bulking food

You a girl? That looks like you dont belong on here, why even eat if its so less food.

What?

delet this

Looks kind of good, is that banana?
Also: That protein tho.

Its not like as soon as you digest the food its converted to energy and or fat. Also It can take up to almost 2 days to completely digest a meal and it to go into the colon. Even when it gets to the colon it still gets used slightly untill it is pooped out.

Honestly, I've found no evidence to support either side, there seem to be no proper studies done on this subject.
All I can say is from personal experience, I'm currently doing one huge meal a day and the fat is just melting off my body, in 3 months I've lost around 25 pounds and am noticeably leaner, which would support the calories in calories out theory.
I'm thinking it mostly doesn't matter, or the difference is more or less insignificant, whether you do one huge meal or several smaller ones a day.
Just for me personally it's much easier to count my calories when I just do one meal a day and it's way easier to stick to it.

No studies done? Do you even Google? Have you never heard of the warrior's diet? Or intermittent fasting? Its a very old tradition from many year ago.

I did google and got a bunch of conflicting shit.

What conflicting shit?
It takes almost 40 hours to digest a meal.
You can eat up to a 1800 kcals.
24hours later you barely absorbed 1000-1200 kcals of that meal you had the day prior. Which you would more than likely burn off any possible excess kcals before you would have your next meal of 1800. Rinse, and repeat.

felt lazy today

As in I couldn't find any actual verified confirmed scientific study on the subject.
Then again, I didn't look very hard, because I don't care all that much, but hell, if you want to educate me, then by all means.

Look at all that sodium (electrolytes) you are eating. (What plants crave)

Studies are based on biases more often than not. You'll have a better time understanding things by reading about biology and how the human body actually works. So all your bases is from medical science vs hearsay from a guy who claims they did a thing.

autism + retardation =

Currently fasting, so nothing.

>not using mustard
>doesn't know ketchup is only for children

You must be at least 18 to post on this site user.

that looks so flavorless. did you boil the chicken? you know you can season it, right?

> The hard limit of 600 is obviously bullshit but eating your daily intake at once would most likely result in your body storing a large part of it as fat.

Doesn't work like that. What you ate in a meal doesn't automagically get converted into energy all at once. Digestion isn't immediate either.

In the long run it'll even out. If you're trying to get shredded for a bodybuilding competition or something these types of minute differences might become a huge deal, but otherwise not really.

Washing it all down with

holy fucking shit that looks disgusting

lmao

is this for real? not a troll post?

do you know what spices are nigger?

no sauce for you, huh?

but at least you got cold beans.

probably canned, too, right?

fuck me..

i'd kill myself if I had to eat shitty food every day.

Sausage, jalepeno, tomato, spinach

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook shit that was previously in cans. you're a fucking joke dude, and im dead fucking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fucking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fukcc again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fucking nerd

Rice, lentils, pork chops and one broccoli as usual

I didn't know humans are capable of such crimes.

>Knife on the left, fork on the right.
>paper plates

You should've stuck to burgers, American swine.

My favorite

>WHITE PEOPLE

please cook your eggs properly you faggot, those are too fucking brown

The real reason why the human body builds fat so readily is because of blood sugar levels. When blood sugar gets too high, your blood literally becomes sugary and sticky, this will kill you. So your body dumps that shit into fat cells.

So if you want to not get fat you want to never hit that high point where your body basically panics and starts shipping glucose to your fat cells like jews to Deathcamps.

Gonna have pasta with fish.

Tomorrow I'll make chicken and brown rice in a tomato sauce, enough to do 4 meals that'll see me through to the weekend.

Chicken rice and broccoli of course. But this is the first time I'm doing it as a bulk meal and not a cut meal. I'm looking at the macros and this alone is going to be almost 100 grams of protein. That seems like too much, doesn't it?

this is true, but it's not like if you eat some more on one meal then you're obese, youre gonna burn the excess fat and the "valleys" during the day.
dividing into intervals just makes it easier to track

take that fork and knife and stab yourself in the heart and liver. come on man... be a little more creative.

Thank you Julia.

Popcorn tacos with ketchup?

Making one of my favorite keto meals tonight. Pic related.

Roasted brussels sprouts on the side amd maybe some bamboo shoots in chili oil

Mince n tatties

946 kcal
78g Carbs
40g fat
69g broteins

i just had two carbquik sausage egg and cheese biscuits for lunch
>keto master race

stuff that in a jalapeno/bell pepper f a m

Turkey Sub

>tfw been eating only protein shakes and peanut butter sandwiches for 3 days and don't get paid until Friday

being poor sucks brahs

For 3 days

My awesome Turkey Burger sandwich.

Green onions chopped up and mixed with the Turkey meat.
Stove fry on high (actually high, not 7 or 8, fucking HIGH - heat up pan first) for only a couple minutes. The high heat is to cook it without losing the juices.
Put it on flat sandwich buns (low carb option) with a slice of tomato and some spinach leaves. Put a fried egg on top as well.

431 calories, 43g protein, 22g carbs.

The more I see this pic the better it looks.

Going to do a psmf and IF and am wondering how in the shit am I going to eat 330 grams of protein in one fucking meal.

Proper delicious

the only good looking meal in the whole thread

just for statistical reasons, would you happen to be caucasian?

OP here again, just woke up.

The chicken is actually bretty gud but it's thin and warmed up from when I baked a whole bunch of it 2 days ago, it's tender tho and falls apart in your fork.

I didn't have many calories left because I had extra oatmeal earlier so only had low calorie sides, fite me faggots.

>that guy that eats less than 1000 calories per meal
Come at me skellington.

Are you 330 lbs? If you are that overweight just go for 1g/lb of lean body mass.

Leafy green salad with some lil crumbles of feta on there. Side of some sweet potato fries.
About 550 cal. Not a very big meal but it was nice and filling.

Spooky skeleton here, I can hardly fit in 400 calories without puking, someone help me, I'm never going to get big..

I typed out so much hate to you but then deleted it. Good luck, you little bitch. I actually hope you can somehow triumph over a body that was clearly designed to be weak and small.

The answer to your problems is calorie dense foods like nuts, cheeses, and fat sources like coconut and olive oil. A single heaping spoonful of peanut butter has you halfway to your pathetic max meal total.

God, I'm pissed at you. It takes all my willpower NOT to devour 4,000 calories each day. I wish we could trade appetites. I could easily bulk for you and me so you can sit in the corner and enjoy three meals of air per day.

Eat slower. Drench everything in butter and oil. For real just man the fuck up. Also like said peanut butters a godsend. If you don't wanna eat a spoonful make a pbj like a child and that's ~400 cals right there. What I do is eat my normal meals and put pbj sandwiched between them as a snack, really easy way to add calories throughout the day.

I've been eating chili and peanut butter for about 3 weeks now. So probably that. Takes me a long time to get tired of a particular meal.

bumpe

top kek

y tho

Brown is good. I can't stand undercooked eggs.

Grilled sirloin with rosemary thyme mushrooms