Fat fuck feels

>Be extremely out of shape
>Try to do a push up and a pull up to no success
>Do like four squats
>A few hours later, my arms and legs are sore
>Wake up next morning
>They're still sore
>Hurts to walk and to lift my arms

The fuck do I do now? I didn't expect my body to be this weak. Am I incapable of exercising?

>tfw dont know that feel

>mfw never a disgusting fatty

Relish the pain.

Now do it again.

Not incapable. Just keep it up bud. If you can't do a push up, dieting and cardio are going to be most important.

I would attempt one push up and one pull up every other day and then go on as long of a run or bike ride as you can, drink lots of water and eat less than you usually would (when you eat, try to make it a grilled chicken salad or something) and just stay positive. It will take a while but you will start to see progress and you'll start to be able to do more push ups and pull ups. Then consider a gym membership.

>tfw when from literally not even being able to do one dip, to 15-19 per set in half a year

Fight through the pain, fatty. Eventually it'll get easier. Then eventually, it'll feel good.

>don't use your muscles at anywhere near their capacity for years
>finally use them a little bit and it hurts
>give up

Fuck that man, do that shit again. Every time it will hurt less until that extreme soreness is a thing of the past.

If bodyweight exercises feel like you're about to injure yourself, start out with walking and dieting intil you get to a reasonable weight.

The first time I went to the gym I went with a bro and we checked every machine and shit out, did a few sets of them.

Two days later I couldn't fully extend my arms anymore because my biceps was so extremely sore - I literally walked around with half bent arms.

And the rest of my body was just as sore, abs chest, everything - I had to walk around like a robot and could barely move without triggering some serious pain.

I think I wasn't far away from some serious muscle breakdown - no fucking idea how we even did that. We did like 30 different machines for a few sets, but still.

Thanks for replying to my shit thread.

I don't want to give up, but I was thinking of waiting until my muscles aren't hurting before doing exercise again. Is this just me being a pussy? Is now when it hurts to move my legs, let alone walk, that I should be doing more squats?

>I started moving muscles that haven't been moved in years
>they're sore now from moving
>WAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA WHY ARE MY MUSCLES SO SORE!?!?!?!

Just be patient bro. They will become accustomed to the exercise in time. When they're sore that means you dun gud,

Wait it out until the soreness becomes lighter.

You can do some light days to help with recovery.
Eat well, sleep well, drink well, that's it.

Fat fuck feels?
>feel invisible in social situations, despite being the biggest one there
>have had girls turn around and walk away from you mid sentence
>just feel like absolute shit

Lost 100lbs and look normal nowadays
>fat girls try to hit on me and I simply blow them off, probably come off as rude
>mfw I've become that which I hated when I was fat

Don't stop mayne, the grass is greener on this side

Rest for two days then go again.
Eat well and drink plenty of water until then.
If you're still feeling sore after four days, go to the doctor.

Always listen to your body man. If you're too sore stop you don't want to hurt yourself.

But yeah after the soreness goes away a bit get back at it.

Think of it this way: your muscles hurt not because you are weak, but because you have so much more to lift.

Delayed onset muscle soreness peaks at about 48 hours after intense physical activity. It is normal. It means your muscles are repairing and growing. Rest for a couple of days and you'll be fine to go again. Every time you get DOMS you get a bit stronger.

If you're really that fat then a good diet will help you even more than exercise at this point.

Start by walking and eating right. If you succeed and learn disipline then it will create a fire in your heart

No user, become better. Walk away from the pretty ones too.

>ywn experience quad DOMS again

If you are that fat to not be able to do more than 10 pushups or more than one pullup then just start dieting super strictly. If you want super fast results and dont mind alot of excess skin (depending in size) you can do a super strict keto for a couple months and then move to a "normal" diet with a calorie deficit. It'll speed up you progress, also the keto will help with self control and hunger issues. Also while on keto you can be doing bodyweight exercises, by doing a different muscle group 5 days a week and have 2 for rest.

Bodyweight workouts are on hardmode while you are obese. Also to get fit when very fat, look at like this: 80% diet, 10% will power, 5% exercise, 5% sleep.

Is it even possible for it to hurt after a push up? even when I was starting my weight loss at 225lbs (down to 160 now) I could do 5 sets of 10 squats. Will admit I couldn't even do one push up though.

Start dieting. Tomorrow.
Pick up books on deiting. I reccomend the Keto diet but that's just me.
Come to this bird every day. Learn. Don't give up.
I'm gonna be fucking pissed if a few push ups is all you're gonna try. You're just gonna bitch out and be fat for the rest of your life.
This time next year, you could be living the life you want. But you've got to fucking hate life every day until then with shitty diets and exercise.

I never want quad DOMS ever again

Depends how hard you are trying ti actually push up. Also several half way failed attempts is much more beneficial than a single perfect pushup will ever be.

Thanks for the replies again

I'm actually already dieting and have been for the past few months. It's no extreme diet and I've had my cheat days but I've already lost 30 pounds so I feel good about that. I'm just scared I will be too skinnyfat and not have any definition which is why I started thinking about adding exercise to the mix.

user is right!

Work dat shit till you have T-Rex arms!

Then work dat shit again!

You're off to a good start, that's a good attitude. Don't be discouraged by the soreness, it's just your body undoing a lifetime of sedentary habits. Eventually you stop getting DOMS as your body grows stronger and more accustomed to the exercise.

get some tiger balm.

YO OP. Look feeling hopeless sucks. But if you can do it once, you can do it twice. Amd I bet next time you're gonna get ORM+1. You're a the beautiful stage where you'll always have ONE MORE. Listen. Comfort leads to complacency. Believe in you.

Instead of push ups do girl push ups
Instead of pull ups do negatives (look it up)

Does anyone else really like DOMs though?
When I get them it just feels fucking awesome.
It feels like my muscles are waking up and saying "YO WE STILL FUCKING HERE LETS DO THIS SHIT"

Not a single pushup?
>mfw

I know your pain. 10 years of being a fucking retard and downing tons of soda and fast food on a regular basis. Gotta say I'm surprised I never broke 250. Just started cutting on 1500 recently and I'm already feeling a ton better just after a couple of weeks.

Work hard, fatties. You're gonna make it.

>be in college
>can only do 20 pushups in a row which is already very few for an average male
>graduate and work in office for a few years
>can barely do 10 now

Another fat fuck in the thread, and I need your help fitizens. I opened SS and started doing basic lifts, just to familiarize myself. DL I can do. Press I can do.
But goddamn lowbar I can`t. I have some experience with highbar, and it`s more natural anyway, but I feel it`s detrimental here, as I`m trying to sit my ass down with a rather straight back instead of inclining. Will doing wall squats with adding an empty bar later help me get the movements right?

Dont try to mantain a straight back while doing lowbar, your nipples are supposed to point towards the floor.

Watch some youtube videos featuring Rippletitis, memery aside he explains it very nicely.
remember heep drive too.

Point is, I can`t get myself to produce any discernibe hip drive whatsoever. Every squat just feels wrong as shit, even if I`m not falling backwards or forwards.
And then I`m watching some youtube primer by an insanely ripped asshole who drops dead back, no ankle movement whatsoever and sit totally dumbfounded - "how the fuck does he do that?".

I thought about loading the bar more, as in weight will just make me apply the right movement pattern, but will check that Rippletitis thing first, thanks.

I meant Rippertoe kek
Mark Rippetoe

Rip is not very articulate on HOW to pull your ass back if you have a problem doing it.

Embrace the DOMS while you still can. That pain means you're making gains.

different fatfuck feel here

>do work out
>feel good but sore
>I don't mind that though
>eat at calorie deficit
>feel like my muscles are getting weaker instead of stronger because I don't eat enough
>want to lose fat though
>but also want to gain muscle

Feeling insecure as fuck about this, I hardly increase my strength and I feel like I make no progress in the muscle department because I eat at deficit

Muscle soreness the day after is totally normal. If you've been doing no exercise you're not going to be able start doing it everyday, but you don't need to. you should probable be working out second or third day. Basically just wait until the soreness goes away.
As to being unable to do a single press-up, I've been there. You can either just wait and do other exercises until you've lost wait from dieting or you can try knee press-ups, or even wall press-ups where you're just leaning on a wall and pushing yourself away it. There's no shame in taking baby steps.

Pushup is too low, put your hands on the back of a couch or wall, bring your feet out and do more pushups till that's too easy the progressively get lower, walk every other day, find a bodyweight workout to do and scale until you can do it properly, then get to a gym doing ss or whatever and keep crushing

Different fat ass here.

>diet.
>long walks.
>get down to say... chubby fat?
>THEN start liftin.

Sound about right?

Eat more protein

One day you're gonna look down and see your penis again. Godspeed.

Former ambulocetus here.

Eat less.
Start doing cardio. This DOESN'T mean go out and run a 5k, or a 2.5k, or even a mile. This means start taking WALKS around town. Do you have a dog? Stop neglecting it and start walking with your pupper.

The biggest thing is diet. Just fucking start counting calories and you'll drop weight no problem.

Two years ago I was a 350lb anime neet who lived in his mom's basement playing wow all day on the verge of killing himself.

Nowadays I'm a 200lb fatty who lives in Uncle Sam's house playing wow when he's not at work or at the gym on the verge of killing himself.

If a kid who was a literal Eric Cartman blob from the ages of 5-21 could do it, you can fucking do it too, OP.

>le you can't build muscle at all in a caloric deficit
that's a dumb meme, it's more like "you can't build as many muscles in a caloric deficit as in a caloric surplus, but if you lift heavy ass weight then you will build muscles"

NO PAIN NO GAIN

You're weak because you're not getting enough energy. Which is yknow. What a calorie defecit is.

My advice is to pick a goal and stick with it.

Want to be a meme? Start eating at maintenance and lift heavy, become a builtfat powerlifter.

Want to be a functional member of society? Cut until sub 15% bf, THEN start lifting.

overall fitness > aesthetics => actual strength

It's hard to tell which memes are memes and which are facts
People have been saying gaining muscle while losing weight is a meme too

I'll try to increase it

Yeah my plan for now is to keep sticking with the deficit until I'm at a light enough weight to do pullups.
It's just kinda disheartening going to the gym alot and making absurdly slow gains in terms of strengthgain

At least i'm losing good weight tho
Thanks either way fellas

What the fuck man
Am i a special fatty or what? Im 320, down from 350, and ive been able to do a 5 day split and 16-20k on my bike every other day

Welcome to being a fat piece of shit. I know I am an offender. I was up to 370 pounds. The road to start is painful. The Doms you get now are going to be something you crave in the long run. I hated them when I started. But as I progressed I would have to switch up my workouts because I couldn't get that pain. I needed it to know I was doing good. I got down to 290 before giving myself a horrid hernia behind my nuts deadlifting. Now I'm back up to 345 and have to rely on fucking diet and weak shit excersizes to keep from becoming a lost cause while I wait till I can get this fixed. You can do it because I can do it.

bodyweight are like maxes for you. Stick to high reps until you're doing around your bodyweight or else you'll injure yourself. Imagine breaking your arm. You're not gonna do pushups after its healed

You probably still eat for 5 people and that helps you tard.

I don't want to buy gym equipment or a gym membership, though, I'm poor as fuck. I thought it would be enough for me to do pushups with variations plus squats plus pull ups

Can I really break my arms from those exercises? Your post kinda scares me a bit to be honest.

I meant people who recover don't do pushups their first day in rehab.

Exercising advice...well do you have a bike? Do you have a job? How are you eating so much while being poor? Take your food money and get the gym membership because you need to eat less. I really dont understand how poor people get fat, I was living off of bread and peanut butter, ramen, and eggs. Yall niggas dont know poor

Starting out pushing your full mass with under developed muscles isn't the safest way. Buddy I'm telling you. I was inching to that 400 pound lost cause mark. You can't go balls tot he wall and expect it to just work. Your in the shape you are because you avoided hard work, same as me. You CANNOT allow yourself to lie to yourself. It isn't easy. Its gonna suck for like the first 6 months. Especially if you are so self concious that you won't get a gym membership.

If you'd eat peanut butter, bread and ramen you can definitely get fat while being poor

That shit is highly dense in calories compared to the cost

I've already been losing weight for the past few months with a fairly decent diet, it's not perfect and I do have my cheat days where I eat like a slob, but I've already lost 30 pounds. This is just the first time I'm starting actual exercise to go along with it and it turns out I'm weak as fuck.

I do have one of those stationary bikes but people I know IRL told me that it's a waste of time and that I'll be skinnyfat if I use it.

>I really dont understand how poor people get fat
Laziness and gluttony is what did me in. I imagine it's the same deal for a lot of fat rich people. And then there's the poor fuckers that have an actual medical condition and an actual excuse to be fat.

Should I stop trying to do something like pullups and squats, then? I was hoping to use my weight to my advantage but I don't want to break my arms or legs.

good god no, 1500 cals a day
i wanna make it

I did that once, it was extremely painful and quite worrying desu. But i got over it. Look fatanon. It will hurt. Alot. But yoi will do iy again, and again. And you will resign to the pain. Then wen you dont expect it, you will realise you relish it. And you will get better and fitter, till everyone is mirin. You will get threre

If you're extremely fat, you should start slow. Go for a 20 minute walk every day, start eating healthy, and restrict your calories by 250-500.

Squats should be fine. But start shallow. Don't ass to grass out the gate. Push ups should wait. You need to work on your arm strength first. Start with home stuff for curls and presses. When I first started I used gallon jugs full of water, then sand, then I got a gym membership. It's worth it. Diet is like 70 percent and you have to watch the cheat days. Your body is going to hold on to any excess you consume like a fucking demon because it doesn't understand wtf is happening. It wants to be fat. You have to make your body do what YOU want not the other way around. I know the cravings. I know the justification process. You have to decide you want to live longer more than you want shitty food. I know you can do this. Even if you don't believe me. I fucking believe in you.

You can do it fatties! I believe in you!

And I assume that pull ups are even more dangerous than push ups

Bruh I still have never done a pull up in my life because the few time I tried I almost ruined my arms.

You have to understand your limits. Muscles are just meat, and they can only take so much strain when they haven't been trained.

I know your pain brother... I know your pain...
I HATE BEING FAT!!!

I am NOW finally working on it. Months and Months to go.

>tfw fat fuck
>Not all hope is lost
>Can bike for a few miles (did 8 and was dead but worth it)
>Can also lift
>Dream GF is blonde, blue eyes, short, and fat
If I lose weight will I finally have that tiny M&M GF i've always wanted? I guess my low self esteem wants a fat GF because there's less chance she'll leave me.
I wan't to be aesthetic as fuck and still have a fat gf, but I hear fat chicks are too insecure to want someone who is Veeky Forums,

>week 7 of SS
>followed Scooby's TDEE calculator and eating calories needed to lose 1 pound a week
>stopped losing pounds

YOU AL LIED TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You need to recalculate your TDEE as you lose weight friendo

Pff keep at it man, i could barely walk after my first work out, struggled af up the stairs at work, but just keep cool for 1 or 2 days then get back it. Start slow :)

>You need to recalculate your TDEE as you lose weight friendo

This. Fuck you nature! As you eat less you lose weight which means to continue losing weight you must eat even less.. you end up eating one egg a day

well, it only happens once and that's when you first start exercising.

i remember before i went to the gym the first time i just did a bunch of bodyweight squats and everything felt fine. tired and sweaty at the end though. the next day i couldn't walk properly. with careful attention i could force myself to walk normally, but my body was not happy about it.

it probably saved me from having that happen after my first gym workout though.

> SS
> losing weight

hmmmmmm

>tfw I've never been a fat fuck
>tfw I don't know fat fuck feels
>mfw

Iktf brah, I've always been active and don't know the feel of having such a pathetic body that I can't even do pushups or pull ups

I know that feel too, brehs.
>play baseball, football, and soccer growing up
>do football and track in high school
>start lifting weights again one year after high school
>mom is a nutritionist, so I've been eating clean my entire life with minimal junk food
>played outside as a kid instead of playing vidya all day, every day

Being a fat fuck must suck.

>heaviest I've ever been was 202
>don't know fat fuck feels

Hahahaha

I was 350lbs a little over a year ago. Now I'm 210. Eating 1000 calories a day and hitting the gym almost daily. The dream is real.

Have you improved your lifts on that deficit?
Did you stall out?

>be 260lbs
>want to get skinnier
>start eating cleaner and lifting heavier
>pants feeling looser in waist
>lifts all up
>step on scale
>269.5
>how in the fuck

Muscle is more dense than fat. You lose size but because you are building muscle you get heavier.

you lost fat and gained muscle
congrats
keep going

I was making gains in the beginning. I kinda plateaued. But my focus is weight loss so I'm burning as many calories as I can everyday. Though I am seeing gains in endurance rather than strength.

Thats the best feeling in the world, faggot.
The next best feel is going to be when you do twice what gave you pain and you don't feel a thing afterwards.

>went from a size 34 to size 31/32
>have to buy a whole new wardrobe

feels good

Yea I understand that but I'm also not in the noob gains stage, I have a 1315 total in the big 3 so I have no idea how I still made noob gains this late in the game

See picture in

But are you complaining that you are still making solid gains without having to alter much? Don't spit on the lift gods gifts bruh.

Oh I forgot. I'm 5'11 of that matters.

my favorite Powfoo comic

I'm a fatasfatass and I only got sore after heavy lifting instead of just a few push ups and squats. You're not only fat, but also weak as fuck. Should've done sports that utilize your fatness like I did with wrestling.

I don't thinks there's any reason to not lift when you're fat. Things like press-ups and squats are going to be harder because you're heavier, but there are forms of lifting that don't require lifting your own weight.

OP its the carbonation from years of soda being released from your muscle tissues. It usually takes 3-4 weeks for the carbonation to subside but once you sweat or exercise it all out you'll feel great.

Hope that helps

Cheap food tends to be really bad for you. This is actually one of the main causes of the current obesity crisis. It costs more to eat healthy. Sugar is a cheap additive.