Veeky Forums bfto

I've tried lurking here trying to make sense of the autism. Let me make it simple for you:

Eat healthy. Incorporate hard work into your daily routine.

Here's what I do:

1) Work: bricklaying. Equiv of lifting. Bonus, get paid.
2) Going to shops: cycle instead of drive. Equiv of cardio. Bonus, save $ on petrol + enjoy the scenery.
3) Boxing: Equiv various. Bonus, learn to defend myself.

Then eating healthy is ensuring that you avoid soft drink, get plenty of pastry, fruit, meat, dairy, and veg.

It becomes automatic - no planning required at all, and everything has a purpose. I never work out only for the sake of working out.

I am superior to you all.

You can delete this board now.

Read the fucking sticky

>Then eating healthy is ensuring that you avoid soft drink, get plenty of pastry

Retard. You're supposed to be eating plain foods such as bread, cream, white sauce and aspic.

Typical Yuropoor. Nothing to see here folks, move along

I ain't eating like a plebiscite, idiot.

gj OP you seem to have found a good lifestyle that you enjoy. I used to live like that, labor job, no cat so I biked everywhere, did bjj as well. Unfortunately I got a better paying job at an upscale restaurant and bought a car with the money. Started lifting and doing kickboxing too, but it somehow seemed so much simpler when it was all in my daily routine. I have less free time too, because I'm always at my gym either working out or practicing martial arts. I still enjoy it all, but I do miss that old life sometimes

My father is a manual labor, I worked with him for a few years and also did kick boxing, then I quitted that and started lifting: you're full of shit
Manual labor will potentially snap your joint over time and even if it makes you get out of Auschwitzmode you'll be and look like a dyel
You can lift and manual work at the same time (that's what my dad's helper does) and you'll be safer

It's also really important to avoid eating cooked meats, fruit salad, soil foods and yolk

>bricklaying

enjoy your fucked up arms after doing 20 years of the same fucking movement over and over and over every day

I'd love to lay bricks but not sure about a few things.

1. Can a grill physically do bricklaying?
2. Do you need a license or something to do it?
3. Who pays for tools and materials?
4. Is it feasible to use gloves?
5. Do you have to go up high? I'm scared of heights.

Enjoying having a shit wage for the rest of your life

wow why are girls so DUMB

Wrong word, plebeian
Enjoy your destroyed back and joints by the time your 30. As any old brickie will tell you

> Not knowing how to move your body.

> Not owning your own business with work vehicle tax benefits & 6 figure income.

You just described my life almost exactly

post a pic because i guarantee you look like shit

You're supposed to cut down on the pastry you fucktard.

As high as a house and generally people like it if you have a cert. Where I am even 2 month of construction is a must or good connections.

Keep this in mind. The army is already tearing down its token army Barbie because no matter the ideology, reality won't bend to man. Training reports of broken hips and various other bones in above 50% of female troopers.

Try machine operation. No tokens there

I can't be a brick layer though. I have to make actual money to support my wife and kids, house, boat and 3 cars. check your manual labor privilege.

Doo doo, doo doo doo doo

>bricklaying = lifting

Lol no.
Are you actually this retarded?

post pic faggot

Gj having enough money to go to fucking applebees once a month if you starve yourself every other day, you'll never get laid without a car or enough money to buy a girl a few drinks

Post a pic of this so called superior body you have (spoiler - you won't)

He fell for the manual labour meme