I have this fat Italian roommate I can't stand

I have this fat Italian roommate I can't stand.

He constantly drinks pepsi and mountain dew, smokes like 5 packs of cigarettes a day, eats only fat or sweet shit and he smells like a motherfucker.

Most of the time, he's on our balcony, yelling something in Italian to our Italian neighbor. But he never actually goes anywhere. In fact, his mother brings him "food" and groceries.

He had an heart attack like 3 years ago, but rather than changing his life, he just blames the "stress" our society puts on him.

I don't know why, but he makes me fucking angry. I don't want to be the same species as this sack of shit!

He's 5'6~ and has the form of a perfect sphere. His head is literally stuck between fat that piles up where his shoulders should be.

Anyway, here comes the twist. yesterday he asked me to help him.

I can't take him to the gym, it has to be something easier to get him started. Any ideas? If he really wants to change, he deserves this one chance!

>modern day white men

What would your forefathers say?

Diet down to some healthy weight were he can start doing cardio. He can also lift.

My autistic brain tells me there is no friend, and the Italian fuck is you
Anyway walking and cutting calories is the easiest thing
What I do now is ride my bike and listen to podcasts, do the same except the bike part.

I don't know where you want to go with this.

His mother is in between thicc and fat and his father is the typical italian manlet with a fat belly that smokes cigars in a cheap suit.

I don't think you will get him with pride.

Meant more in regards to your picture. I didn't actually read your post.

he should fix his nutrition and smoking habit before lifting if you ask me..he's not ready to exercise it will only scare him away

This, start with cooking healthy meals that taste good. Sounds like he's hooked on the dopamine rush that comes with satisfying fat/salt/sugar cravings, so it'll be hard to diet without the healthy food tasting good.

Maybe have him go for walks.

Honestly he sounds like he needs fucking therapy.

If you are as big as you say then just 30minutes of normal walking and reducing calories will suffice.

cut down the food obviously. and go on walks with him

Burn the "food" and show him to only eat 5 portions of chicken and rice that fit inside his closed fists each day. Fatties dont understand grams or cups. You have to visualize the amount

I'm italian, as you described efficiently this subject, i understood he is a southern italian. Please, tell him he is a nord african guy, and that he was so long under arab domination that now he is maybe 1/16 italian. See what his reaction will be

Also, tell him "Terrone ciccione infame", maybe he will rage so much that he will begin to run at you, that's some cardio after all

My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperial.

Can you say the same?

Based on what you have said you are old as fuck.
Having a roommate and being older than 21 just kill yourself.

>Triggered

Faccia di minchia

90% of the time people who ask for help or ideas don't do anything.

Fatties respond well to keto, because they can't control their diet with moderation. They need to completely restrict the bullshit in order to keep temptation at bay.

He's fucked, probably leptin resistant, and nearly insulin resistant (if not already a diabetic). Don't let the fucker touch a weight until he has changed his diet and lost some weight otherwise you're just going to stress an already fucked system. If he has already had a heart attack, it means his body is probably shunting every bit of carbs he eats into SD LDL for storage and increasing blood pressure and heart rate through exercise is just counter intuitive for someone that fucked.

t.Terrone di merda, ammazzati arabo

What world do you live in where everyone over 21 is completely financially independent? Grow up edeglord

Have him eat healthier and get him to go out for walks. Then runs. Then once his cardio is better and he's lost a bit of weight get him to the gym to lift heavy ass weights.

What the fuck? Having a roomate is normal for 21. Also more Europeans live with there parents till there like 35.

Calculate his TDEE. Challenge him to eat at his TDEE for 1 week. After that get him to eat at his TDEE - 500 for a week etc. At some point you can start exercise like walking.

Probabilmente uno del sud non potrebbe diventare così considerando le differenze di diete tra tutte le merde che vendono in america e il cibo qua in italy

Start slow.
> First Hygiene
Shower every morning. Deodorant. Brush Teeth twice a day. Get dressed even if you aren't going out for the day
> Get cigarettes down to 1 pack a day MAXIMUM
> Cut out soda, stop having it in your house
> No more sweets or snacks

Boom he just got 30 lbs in 3 months.

After that begin to walk. Then jog. Then cut cigarettes out completely. Then run. Then lift.

im telling you right now that you will never change that guy.

i have tried so many times brah, you wont change him ever.

if he changes one day, it will come from himself

dont get triggered, there are shitty people everywhere.

o porco dio madonna troia

>Italians
>white

(((You)))

Devi essere sovrappeso per andare in Calabria, sennò non ti fanno entrare

>brushing your teeth
Fuckin sheeple rubbing abrasives on your enamel thinking it will preserve your enamel. Toothpaste is basically sand paper. Also the flouride in toothpaste is toxic and bonds aluminum which leads to demintia and Alzheimer's. There is nothing good about brushing your teeth. If you need to "kill the bacteria" use strong alcohol (whiskey, vodka, everclear) or mouthwash but do not brush your teeth.
Fuckin dentists trying to ruin your teeth to drum up business, brushing causes cavities, gum issues and teeth pain, all of which you need to go to the dentist to have handled.
Stop brushing today and go full Komodo dragon mode.

Jesus fucking christ

I know the guy in OP's pic

>I know the guy in OP's pic

Is he available for house parties?

I use whiskey and and scrap cloth. Teeth are as good as can be expected considering I dip to control my eating.

Leghista froccio detected.

"Move more, Eat less, do research on the scientific basics of dieting, and never give up. If you want it you'll earn it, and if you don't you won't."
Don't do anything more than point him in the right direction, OP, because you can't change him. Only he can change him and earn his victory.

here we go. Another /pol/ack who thinks he's an expert in anthropology.

Well we are not only paying for our own weakness but also that of our ancestors, for example never completely expelling the jews from the west, or sending blacks back to africa after the bivil war

No idea, I ask myself the same thing everyday.

terrone mafioso detected