What's considered the most attractive Veeky Forums

What's considered the most attractive Veeky Forums

Big shoulders, big arms or big chest?

shoulders.

broad shoulders.

all of it, as long as shoulders are pronounced

asking about attraction and you post a pic of that fucking hack of a singer?

kek, you cunt

go fuck yourself

Shoulders>chest>arms.But a well defined adonis belt and abs>the rest

arms. I was doing 145 ohp and people still called me dyel because my biceps were small.

>tfw genetically don't have an Adonis belt
I just lost the lottery m8s

broad shoulders for sure

I thought the same thing 3 year into lifting.Then I got below 15% bodyfat,started doing stomach vacuum every now and then and training abs and it popped.

Of any of them are small you will fail. You need to think of it as a whole rather than as one area that needs to be big.

If you've got big shoulders but stick arms and no chest you'll look weird. Same with any other combo.

Having said that, chest is least important as it can be compensated for with nice fitting clothes.

Arms are literally the only possible answer. To all normal people THEY are the true sign of strength. It also helps that most males who don't lift have pathetically weak arms while some normies are already born with broad shoulders, making it more common. No one is born with huge biceps + triceps.

It's also the thing most women swoon over, and the thing that intimidates other men. Specially if you train your forearms regularly as well. A big chest with small or average arms will look comic and ridiculous not to mention it affects the way shirts fall on your body and make you look fatter.

I'm not joking, but I'm objectively correct, and anyone who thinks otherwise is either trying to validate themselves or has no experience with women. My gf begs me to wear shirts and every time I do she grabs my arms and says it looks hot. My ex and her mom swooned over my arms. And my ex before that ex as well. I never had a single women compliment me on my nice built chest.

you faggoty ass beta cuck, enjoy your bent has been of a so called singer

kek

Arms (if forearms included) > shoulders > arms (if forearms not included) >>>> chest

Big and defined arms and forearms make you instantly look strong, even if you are skinny everywhere else.
Broad shoulders are often genetic, and a broad shouldered guy with dyel arms looks simply weird.
IRL nobody cares about pectorials besides "how much do you bench bro??", they're virtually irrelevant to aesthetics

Yes

Big dick

no homo

His voice isn't to everyone's taste, but his looks are an odd one. He talks about how girls (and guys) used to flock to him from an early age, but he was too much of a faggot asexual to do anything about it.

I mean, I love the guy, but you sometimes want to give him a good fucking kicking.

Not even him but you're a fucking faggot holy shit

>tfw 17x15cm
Is it time for suicide

>Measures his dick with the metric system
Yeah.

This guy.

Anyone who doesn't realise this is a fucking moron. Obviously it's the whole package. One part lagging obviously behind, or conversely being overly large compared to the rest of you, will look fucking retarded.

I can't into freedom

Yes, kill yourself.

Because you're too stupid to use Google and find out that you're actually above average. You lazy fucking retard.

yeah but it's 20.5 x 15.5cm MINIMUM in 2016 unless you wanna be just another faceless cuck

The average penis size hasn't jumped by over two inches in human history.

Shoulders.

80-20 rule tho? If your dingus is too small you'll never reproduce

i think most of my mires come from my chest

Dunno. But Morrissey is a fucking bellend