Is being in the military Veeky Forums?

Is being in the military Veeky Forums?

>don't have to make your own decisions
>don't have to fully apply yourself in your work so more energy for gym
>occasionally forced to actually train therefore building functional strength
>get free medical care for any gym injuries

>don't have to fully apply yourself in your work
Sounds like somebody wants that there high year tenure or to go find the motivation spray in the BM locker or the fan room

>he's never been in the military

I could play Hearthstone at least 2 hours a day. "just make it look like you're working" "k gunny"

Yeah, everyone is fit, however they still can eat like shit. My friends are dudebros who drink and their tummies look like shit

Just don't enlist. You'll be stuck with all the niggers.

As someone who has been in the military for 6 years so far, you clearly are only believing the stereotypes of military life, and clearly have no idea how it actually works, and I doubt you know anyone in the military either. No way you can communicate with people in the military and be this stupid about it. I could rip apart each of your beliefs, but I don't have the time, plusit isn't my responsibility to fix your stupidity. Go on a military forum and actually talk to some people, because your beliefs are strongly false. Clearly based off misinformed stereotypes.

there's no hearthstone on a shop if SHF is down
And I was referring to deck department on a ship which is always busy because they have to remove rust and repainted the ship. I don't expect OP to be able to do much more. I'm not saying it's not hard to skate but I don't really like to and I feel like OP is the type of guy who would just be a huge faggot about everything because it's going to dawn on him that the military is a soul sucking endeavor if you don't actually want to be there for what it is

Calm down, POG. I just hit major and everything he's saying is true.

Well meme'd friend :^)

This is going on your EER.
>displays incredible acumen for shitposting

>MUH jews
>MUH new world order

No its leeching off the government ie tax payers because you can't do anything productive and don't want to work a mcjob

Actually if you could call my chief and tell him to put it through for a NAM that would be great, I'm looking at an SP eval rn

But thats for the big army. Im sure more exclusive organozations are better, i.e. 75th rangers and green berets.

jus got me first ep after 7 years. feels good.

Some rates get fucked with opportunities for good evals from what my instructors say, I've never gotten one because I'm an a school shit head and probably won't because I'm also a reservist. Apparently everybody in my rate gets capped to 2nd class tho shits ridiculous

82 inches would get you from turning into whale mode.

Must be nice being a nonner.

They are better. Their PT actually means something as opposed to most POG units that do PT enough to pass the PT test.

Being in the military requires you to work more than a mcjob, lower enlisted get paid shit, chow hall food is usually kind of shit, and if we count PT everyone does has at least an 8 hour workday, most have a 10 hour.

Considering a 7 year minimum Navy commission if and only if the Uniformed University of the Health Sciences is the only medical school I get into.

I'm a bit apprehensive thought because if I don't get the residency I want right out the gates I'll get stationed somewhere as a GMO treating sailor's and marine's jock itch. No thank.s

Wow, this guy sounds like a shit marine.

If you have the right people in your unit(s) your time in the military can be good.

For me, I decided I wanted to be the change I wanted to see in my unit, and once other NCOs and officers found out that everything is better when your guys actually want to come to work.

>slave suit

He literally volunteered to work for an organization that is known to have shitty living conditions, treat the lower enlisted like shit, and get the Navy's surplus. The unwritten marine motto is "do more with less".

>joining the marines

>don't have to apply yourself
You do at PT.
>occasionally force to actually train
Most units do PT every morning of the work week, so that is about an hour of training a day. Combat arms marines have potentially months long field training exercises.

Fucking pogs.

Make sure they literally guarantee you get residency and the job you want when you commission.

I've been hearing ROTC kids getting screwed not getting the jobs they want.

USUHS is pretty good. I shadowed a couple Army doctors who came from USUHS back when I was a cadet and they all said they loved it. Plus if you make it you get paid as an O-1 and then O-2 while becoming an MD, which is a HELL of a lot more than interns/residents make. Good luck, Veeky Forumsbro.

My friend is in the army and he is a fat bastard. He mainly fixes tanks though rather than spending all day chasing ragheads

Idk if its Veeky Forums or not but military guys get me soaking wet so, yeah, go do it