Do looks and height really matter?

Do looks and height really matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

yes

Do they matter? Yes.
Are they the only thing that matters? No.

Can you be successful with women, and in general in spite of your disadvantages? Of course, just don't be insecure, at least don't let it show, and improve what you can.

Also the CHAD HEIGHT FACE posters will show up soon enough, make sure you either ignore them, or leave before they do.

In fact my advise to anyone struggling with insecurity is to leave Veeky Forums.

yep

Proof? I'm ugly and short and had 10 gfs

Atleast be 5'8 and normal looking. You'll be a "provider class" you'll get a hot wife and have children. The catch is, she'll have fucked about 30 chads who are bigger and faster then you. You'll ask her about her sexual history from time to time, and she'll reply with things like, she's only been with a "few men", and she'll lie. You'll be running around and pleasing her like a dog, when chads have facefucked her and spit in her mouth. Shit, glad I'm not dyel.

No

Thanks for the help

desu senpai its about face height frame or money

Yes, they matter. Short/ugly guys CAN get women, but your game needs to be PERFECT. Say one wrong thing and you're done. Whereas Chad can say pretty much anything as long as it's not like blatantly offensive.

It's quite literally the only thing that matters Tbh

money > looks + height

Think of it this way, by lifting, you are increasing the amount of leeway an average girl will be willing to give you for flaws in your game.

Wrong, Chad can be homeless for all they care.

I'm 5'10 and get above average attention from women because I have a decent face and dress well.

If you're ugly and short, you're fucked.

Yes, good news is, one isn't as important as the sperglords on here make out, the other is easily fixable.

Height isn't a big issue unless you really are short. I don't mean the "hurr durr, 5'9 is manlet" autist shit, I mean like 5'4 or something. That said, I'm 6'1 and know guys who are under average height who get way more pussy than me.

Looks are a much bigger issue. If you're ugly as fuck, you need to fix it. Like it or not, women judge guys on looks. They can deny it all they want, but they do. To make matters worse, the human mind is surprisingly susceptible to minor things about the human face. You might have just a slight thing wrong with you that is throwing the majority of girls off, if you're unlucky of course.

Good news is, facial cosmetic surgery is easy, safe, commonplace, and extremely effective. Just don't go OTT and use a surgeon who you know is in it for your sake, not just trying to get money from you. Bad news is, it's expensive. But what price on looks? If you're very lucky, live in the UK, and your ugliness is really getting you down, our glorious NHS might pay for it. Prepare for a long weight though.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A

Face>height

But you cant be a midget. And if you're shorter you better not be dyel

I'm average/tall height but an ugly face and I get jackshit. So yeah it matters

i walked past a girl with a perfect ass at my job,we said hi to each other,then i turned around to see dat ass as she walked away,and she turned around too and was looking at me,why?

She wanted to check you out too.
Should have turned around and followed her, could have gotten her number. If she was single...or attached but looking.

Brutal

yes