Rest days

What do you do for rest days Veeky Forums? I always feel left out not lifting, but my current workout schedule is AAAAXXX... Now on rest days I don't know what the fuck to do, I feel like I'm wasting away.

Spread it out and do cardio on your rest days.

Get errands out of the way along with cleaning and cooking.

I'm bulking
What I've been doing, as well as studying. Last semester of college and all. Still doesn't feel like enough.

Cry

>AAAAXXX
Why such a retarded schedule to begin with?

pizza and grindr

>he called another user's schedule shit
>that's my schedule too
>shit
How is that shit? Please explain.

>bulking
Just eat more, faggot. Bulking while doing cardio is easy as fuck.

You don't get bigger and stronger by lifting weights. You get bigger and stronger by recovering from lifting weights.

With a schedule like that you're either not lifting enough to stimulate growth or stressing yourself too much to allow adequate recovery. Unless you're either a very, very new lifter or roiding like a madman.

3 days isn't adequate recovery?

There are 0 days of recovery between those workouts

I squat three times a week now with the rest day being a lighter weight day.

Try that.

had a cold and lifted for 7 days straight, now I got sick. damn. Gonna have a rest week brehs
Is it still necessary to eat a lot of protein on off-days?

It's actually a viable schedule. The three days does wonders for your CNS. I do the same because I work nights three days in a row.

It's not

>what is a split

What the fuak is a rest day? God rested once on the 7th day, you see how bad he got fuaked.

A split is where you are working different muscles. Not the same fucking work out 4 times in a row

>rest days
>going to make it

pick one and only one

AAAAXXX is a split, maybe it's better to call it ABCDXXX?

This. Rest day is a fucking meme.

Only faggots with terrible sleep schedules need a rest day.

As long as you're not hitting the same muscles four days in a row, you'll be fine with that set up, just be careful with burning out your triceps. Don't do bench on A then OHP on B for example

Hit trics twice a week. Last day is isolations.