Who 5'10 here? Do you guys feel short?

Who 5'10 here? Do you guys feel short?

Fuck you. I'm 5'4" you have literally nothing to complain about

5'5"

I'm pretty comfy down here, but I deffo feel short.

it's like being peter pan, you never grow up.

5'10 here

most of the time I just feel completely average (maybe because 5'10 is completely average in most parts of the world)
you're also not really considered short by most people, you just don't get the benefits for being tall

5'11 I never used to feel short but after fit the fact that I am not at least 7'9 makes me cry.

Yeah 5'10". Father is 6'2", uncle 6'7",grand father 6'0",
>mother 5'0"
I guess I feel a bit short, but considering Gf is fairly short it doesn't matter too much. Ideally I'd rather be 6'0" but no taller, I like being a medium in clothes and find the right size shoes easy.

>be 6'1
>don't get the benefits of being tall
>still get the disadvantages of being a lank, hard to make gains, back problems, shitty leverages etc
Fucking kill me

sometimes, but that's mostly because the average in my country is 6', but I don't let it get to my head, at 5'10,5 I'm tall enough to not look ridiculous, or that I'm compensating for my lack of height
there are many other aspects that are more important than height, as long as you're 5'9 and over, you shouldn't worry too much, yeah you'll never tower over other manlets, and people won't call you stretch and stuff
don't let Veeky Forums memes get to your head

im 6'1 and too feel short as shit sometimes

kys you are beta as fuck

me
yes

but i was also 5'0 as a freshman in highschool. The other day I was sitting on a couch with some girls and when they got up and walked around and sat back down all I could think was "jesus they're as tall as I am I'm so fucking short."

But when we all stood up they barely made it to my chin

feels weird man

I am 5'10" and am definitely below average height in my hometown, though entirely average elsewhere.

In high school it sucked, as most girls weren't all that interested in someone scrawny and noticeablely shorter than the norm.

girls can sometimes look taller than they are, since they usually have long legs which gives the impression that they're taller, I had friend who was about 5'9, and I always thought she was way taller cause she had crazy long legs

Nah, though being +6ft would be pretty cool

5'9". Nope, I feel completely average.

5'11" here. The only time I feel short is when standing next to multiple people who are 6'2"+ which thankfully rarely happens

5'10" and I'm taller than most people I know. But I wish I was an even 6'

>all these people lying to themselves
I'm 6' and feel short as fuck, everyone is taller than me. You guys are deluding yourselves.

You're not 6 feet kid lol

>when i was a little boy i wanted to be like link from zelda games

>then i became a 5'5 manlet

top kek

>tfw 6'1

im 6'2 and i feel short

yeah im around 5'10 5'11. No i don't feel short at all, but i don't feel tall also. Feels kinda good man especially after seeing so many sub 5'9 manlets. Women rarely grow past 6 feet anyway so height shouldnt be a problem.

>tfw 5'0
>I'm almost danny devito
>have to jump on keys to type this out
>my life consists of fighting off spiders and insects and trying to gather food crumbs from the outside world.

i just want to be 6'2. 5'10 king here

Uncut fags are the most disgusting people on earth

5'9"
only when i'm around guys who are like 6'4"

i'm 5'10 and i feel like for my height, i should feel taller than i do. i'm fine with it.

I'm 185cm, how short am I in freedom units?
Online converters give different numbers

AVERAGEFAGS FUCK OFF

YOU'RE NOT SHORT. YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BEING SHORT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>same height
What benefits am I missing?

5'5 here. I'm fine with it most of the time, only thing is, is that literally all over my friends are over 6'4. I end up looking like I'm one of their little brothers.

>tfw 5'13 & 1/2"
So close and yet so far
6' fags consider yourself lucky

Don't bite into the bait threads dude. Do you go out at all?

No one's going to call you short, no matter where you live. Sure no girl is going fawn over how tall you are, but it's a fine height, work on your other features.

honestly the most insecure ones are those who are in between

the ones 5'7 to 5'4 already accepted it, we are small but we don't think about it too much

the ones 5'8 to 5'11 live in pure hell because of the dialectical limbo between being tall and short and never being one or the other

this is philosophically proved, im not bullshitting on this one