Redpill me on yolks

redpill me on yolks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vBtfzd43t8o
ibcmt.com/2009-03-16-EffectsOfDietaryCholesterolOnSerumCholesterol-PaulHopkins.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6142348/
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/70/2/247.short
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9001684/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10704618/
youtube.com/watch?v=NhkdLHSKo9s
authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shit taste good famm.

heart attack and erectile dysfunction

>Correlation

Post link then, egg white shills in full effect. Literally nothing wrong with 3-4 full eggs on a daily basis alongside a healthy lifestyle and balanced diet.

Nice momscience

fat ass

youtube.com/watch?v=vBtfzd43t8o

good cholesterol for anabolic shit
good fats for anabolic shit
protons for anabolic shit
I usually crack 2 whole egs on my oats and kashar which makes a fucking hell of breakfast with over 50 protons and nothing but anabolic shit

Don't forget
>decent micros
>cheap af
>delicious
>highly digestible
>bonus vegan tears

One of the most gainsworthy foods (along with sardines, broccoli, and sweet potatoes

unnecesarry fats

If you want to get Bigg and stay lean dont eat egg yolks, bodybuilders have been doing this for ages now

The same reason why theu eat chickenbreast and rice(virtually no fat)

they put it in your egg whites to fuck their perfectly good macros up

you need fats you uneducated dyel faggot

Fats are needed to balance your hormones you autistic tard.

top Veeky Forums science

>good cholesterol and good fats

But it's not

explain then

"Good cholesterol" refers to HDL cholesterol in your blood, not cholesterol in food. There's no "good cholesterol" in regards to food. Egg fat has a lot of saturated fat too, so it's not good fat.

nah

yolk taste like shit tbqh

THERE IS LITERALLY NO REASON NOT TO EAT YOUR YOLKS

Legit maybe 25 people on this board are in the position to make claims about the negligible negatives that their body would accumulate via eating egg yolks

heart go boom

saturated =/= bad

almost smart, keep trying

>saturated =/= bad

What's with the extra =/?

at least use google you moron
fuck your retarded broscience logic

If you disagree with me, make a counter-point

> falling for the nutritional jew

1)if you cut out fats out of your diet your noddy will be less prone to oxidate fat and just instead hold on to it's stores
2)if you dont get necessary fats you body won't use its own stores to maintain tissue and regulate your hormone production,thats just not how it works.
instead it will start compromising the stuff I mentioned.
fucking kill yourself dyel faggot

>They are yellow
>There's where baby chicken come from

>is vegan
>accuses other people of manipulating scientific studies to justify their preconceived conclusions
I doubt he's ever done a "Broccoli has the same amount of protein as beef" Debunked video. Vegans are fucking hypocrites.

The consensus of every study done states that the upward intake of 4 eggs a day should be your limit.
It's entirely based off your personal level of fitness and activity though.
If you aren't very active, it was shown that 2 eggs could possibly be your limit.
If you aren't active at all, you should not eat eggs.
If you are extremely active and enjoy cardio, there is really no limit to how many eggs you can eat before negative side effects take hold (other than the limit you place on yourself when you choose to stop being active).
Eggs can be a great source of nutrition and there are many correlations between eating egg and being physically fit.
The problem lies on the same path of pork and other fatty meats though. If you're not active, you will eventually develop high blood pressure.

The cholesterol in eggs is also important for hormone conversion, it's among one of the best sources.
Women do not need large amounts of cholesterol and a lot of egg yolk negatives come from them being placed into the studies mix. There are very few male only studies, so some prejudice should be taken into account.

"For many years, bodybuilders discarded egg yolks because of concerns about saturated fats and cholesterol. If you're trying to lose body fat, or have high levels of LDL or total cholesterol, such concerns might be warranted. However, the yolk contains almost as much protein as the egg white, as well as a majority of an egg's vitamins and minerals.

If you're concerned about limiting fat in your diet, my suggestion is to do so by eliminating other foods rather than discarding the best part of the egg. Eggs, in fact, are one of the highest-quality protein sources around—well above poultry, fish, and even meat."

- Arnold Schwarzenegger

That's good enough for me OP. Hope that's enough of a red pill for you.

>fat oxidation

Ingested fat, not body fat. Obviously eating more fat will lead to more fat oxidation, like eating more carbs leads to carb oxidation and protein to protein oxidation.

>if you dont get necessary fats

Dietary requirement of fat is so low that it's not even worth making a point of. Regardless, the type of fat in eggs is still not "good fat."

Well I box, so I do nothing but extreme cardio. I usually eat 1-4 eggs a day. 0 problems with cholesterol and I have lost 15 lbs thus far. I don't get why niggas hate on eggs. They're delicious.

It's basically chicken menstruation

>0 problems with cholesterol

is your ldl in the 50-70 range?

I would much rather eat eggs than actual chicken. There's an interesting pavel tsatsouline quote about that, something about chickens being only good at producing eggs and then you eat the eggs to limit the amount of chickens that come into the world as his whole thing was chicken makes you weak while steak and the like makes you strong. A plate of eggs and steak after a heavy deadlift session? Jesus Christ it feels natural. Some chicken and broccoli? I'd feel like a pussy

yolk contains 90% of an eggs protein, eggs are not close to the highest quality protein sources, and Arnold is an asshole

>If you are extremely active and enjoy cardio, there is really no limit to how many eggs
>The cholesterol in eggs is also important for hormone conversion,

What's the basis for these?

>Women do not need large amounts of cholesterol

Why do men?

As I said before, abnormal amounts of cardio should negate any negative of eggs.
The problem with large amounts of cholesterol (fat in general) is that sedative life allows it to slowly pass through our system. Increasing the chance of it sticking to artery walls and adversely afflicting us.
With heavy cardio and plenty of water, your blood circulates so fast that you will purge any unneeded cholesterol from your system.
Even in sleep your cardiovascular system is moving blood more than someone who is only moderately active is during their day time.
This cycle continues, you piss out extra cholesterol as the day goes on, it's as if you never ate the egg in the first place, but you retain all the positives.

Veeky Forums seriously undermines the importance of doing basic levels of cardio weekly.
I eat three-four eggs every morning, have little to no problems with the cardiovascular system (recovering smoker so assuming my slightly high BP is coming from that) I am also not nearly in the shape I was at say 21.

but it's true, dipshit

Literally what my mom says

No. In the age of the internet, why are so many people still wrong?

Go and use google and spend 30 minutes researching this FFS.

Blood cholesterol is a function of total dietary saturated fat, NOT dietary cholesterol.

In faggot/dipshit/moron who can't read terms: eating cholesterol doesn't increase the amount of cholesterol in your blood any more than any other saturated fat.

Therefore eggs are healthy.

>Blood cholesterol is a function of total dietary saturated fat, NOT dietary cholesterol.

Blood cholesterol concentrations are altered by both dietary saturated fat and dietary cholesterol. I used google to find this

ibcmt.com/2009-03-16-EffectsOfDietaryCholesterolOnSerumCholesterol-PaulHopkins.pdf

>eating cholesterol doesn't increase the amount of cholesterol in your blood any more than any other saturated fat.
>Therefore eggs are healthy.

That doesn't make sense

>tells people to research
>doesn't actually read the research himself
Dietary fat/cholesterol are directly related to blood fat and cholesterol, provide citations next time in the counter of someone else's point.

The basis is every study done on cholesterol in the human body, cardio (movement and activity general) is directly linked to the health of the cardiovascular system.
I'm not trying to insult your intelligence, but it's common sense.
Taking two men at same height/build eating obnoxious amounts of fatty, greasy foods. One goes for a walk after he eats said food, the other is sedative and plays video games.
Cholesterol/fat levels in the blood stream will be lower in the one who walks after his meal.
Theoretically than the more active you are, the less this will negatively effect you. Of course there will be an upper limit where no amount of activity will prevent said negative, but you're talking about an utterly absurd amount of eggs in this case. However much like the random 90 year old man who eats bacon every day and has better blood pressure than you. Somewhere in the world is a man who eats twenty eggs every day and is physically healthier than you also. Genetics determine everything and your UL (upper limit) will always be different than someone else's.

Cholesterol is needed for hormone conversion, women have some levels of conversion (estrogens to other estrogens, some conversions to testosterone and DHT).
Women follow their natural cycle (menstrual cycle) which is why they can become more emotional and have desires to eat absurd amounts, it's the bodies way of saying we need more. The hormone conversion starts, it begins pumping through their systems and bam, they become creatures that want any dick in the area to pump them full of baby batter.
Most of their hormone conversion is simply for the process of creating babies, while ours is for creating both offspring and doing man shit like fighting off dinosaurs.

because eggs aren't really all that high in sat. fat. Basically cheese is much worse for your cholesterol levels than eggs.

Yes dietary chol raises blood chol, but not much mroe than sat. fat in general.

>The basis is every study done on cholesterol in the human body, cardio (movement and activity general) is directly linked to the health of the cardiovascular system.

So your thinking is that the two will cancel each other out? What happens if you just do the healthy thing (cardio) and don't eat eggs?

>Cholesterol is needed for hormone conversion

Luckily you have plenty of it circulating in your blood already, produced by your liver. Exogenous cholesterol is not directly involved in hormone synthesis.

Bitch, learn to fucking read. ALL SATURATED FAT intake increases your blood cholesterol. ALL OF IT. There are different types of saturated fat. THEY ALL INCREASE YOUR CHOLESTEROL. Eating cholesterol doesn't increase your blood cholesterol levels significantly more than eating any other kind of saturated fat.

Therefore it is total sat. fat that matters, not the type.

>Yes dietary chol raises blood chol, but not much mroe than sat. fat in general.

It can still be a significant amount, especially when eating such concentrated sources like egg yolk.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6142348/ (1 jumbo egg raised LDL by 12%)
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/70/2/247.short (1.3 egg yolks raised LDL by 8-11%)

There's also other effects of dietary cholesterol to consider, like how eating cholesterol increases the oxidation rate of LDL particles in your blood, making them more atherogenic

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9001684/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10704618/

>tells me to read
>argues against his own point
Multiple sources with a quick google search disprove your opinion.
You need to get back to the books.

The ER functions as the cholesterol sensing organelle of the cell, regulating endogenous cholesterol production primarily through the sterol regulatory element binding protein (SREPB) complex [9,10]. The SREBP proteins are translocated to the Golgi upon a decrease in cholesterol and upon arrival SREBP is cleaved by two proteases. The resulting N-terminus is an active transcription factor that translocates to the nucleus. This results in an increase in the activity of cholesterol transcription genes, including HMG-CoA reductase (HMGR) [11]. HMGR is the rate-limiting enzyme in cholesterol synthesis and is easily degraded under the high sterol conditions. HMGR is upregulated in the presence of hormones, resulting in an increase in cholesterol production under hormonal stimulation [9]. The increase of cholesterol via this pathway though has not been shown to play a primary role in steroid production [12].
>has not been shown to play a primary role in steroid production
Secondary effects of cholesterol in the human body and its individual organs though does have an effect. If it makes your body run smoother, it increases testosterone as a byproduct of a better system.

They do cancel each other out to an extent, please understand I am not trying to exaggerate this though. The UL is always there, yours can be a low lower than someone else's, total body mass is a major factor.
It's entirely theoretical on just how far they could cancel each other out.
If you were to drink excessive amounts of water and continuously pee for instance you would eventually filter it out entirely, but that just isn't realistic and is frankly dangerous.
If you do the cardio continuously without ingesting the cholesterol, you'd be falling into the same group as vegans.
Who have extremely low amounts of lipids in their blood.

The low lipid count is great for erections and bloowflow general.
Which is why a lot of meat eaters should be doing more cardio than they are.
Because weightlifting is not enough unless you're doing HIIT circuit training.

Raw eggs are a single cell before they become a chicken. He yolk is the nucleus. It contains all the nutrients.

youtube.com/watch?v=NhkdLHSKo9s

According to wikipedia, 100g of yolk (2-4 eggs probably depending on the size) contains 1085 mG of cholesterol. jesus fuck.

Bread

BAKIN SODA YOLK WHIPPIN

It was the jews all along

eggs don't do harm to you, only stupid vegans claiming bullshit

authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/

I've also tested it on myself, blood samples are perfect and I always eat 2eggs at least per day, sometimes I just yolo and do 8

Cholesterol is good for you

You probably meant to post the egg one but this saturated fat one we already discredited the other day

underrated post

its where all the nutrients and goot sheeyut lives

As well as the bad shit

i found this great tool for people who only eat egg whites, you put it in your mouth and it measures your cholesterol levels

So? Don't be a pussy