Truthful anons

Come, let go of it fit. Just say it.

I'll start

>I lift for grills

I really hate myself, and I get bursts of anger randomly throughout the day where I'm mad at myself,or my parents, but mostly at how stupid and weak I am. I come here because I have no friends, and anybody who talks to me realizes their mistake and stops within minutes, never to try again, this place is my only real social contact. I want to die but I am too much of a coward to kill myself, so every night I just hope not to wake up tomorrow.

Also tfw no gf.

I still have dreams about trying to get my ex-gf back after nearly 3 years of us being apart. She's a really average girl honestly, but we had plans to get married and shit for years while we were growing up together, and the way she treated me towards the end destroyed my view of women and relationships and has made me incredibly cynical and non-trusting.

now I lift cause it means one thing in my life is improving, it makes me feel good, and ultimately I want to just be able to slay sloots easily because I never want to be in a relationship ever again.

I lift for 6-12 year old grills

I am afraid women will shit in my heart. I cannot commit. Fuck you redpill.

Also, lats are lagging

7 years of my ex clouding up my dreams and they are very lucid. I dont think it will ever go away.

I lift because of that one time during CIT where I could not carry a casualty. That shit fucked me up. Doing better, but still have a long way to go.

That anger is your opportunity, your way out. Learn to calm down and be effective during those times of anger and everything else will take it's course broheim.

This is not pomf

I have never had sex and masturbate to skinny asian guys who are out of my league.

What do if I have small penis? When women see a fit muscle guy they'd assume your dick is also huge, right?

Dicklet here, don't let it stop you. I was like you for the longest time and I regret worrying so much about it. Truth is that unless you have a micro dick or you're unlucky to run into a vapid size queen, no one is going to ever give you shit about it. At least that was my experience so far, I do try to make up for it as much as I can and I end up being a pretty good sex partner, learn to foreplay and to go down a girl. Avoid one night stands and whores, get good at holding as much as you can, never fall for the nofap meme since it kills your dick, one good thing you have going for you as a dude with a small pecker is that you can pound away happily and girls enjoy that, I guess the feeling of being fucked at full force without actually getting hurt by a huge dick is a pleasant one. I feel bad for the huge dudes who will never know the pleasure of smashing your hips against a girl so hard that they hit their heads in the wall.

So far I've had a few relationships and after I broke up all my exes came to me for sex later so I imagine they like me even if I'm not big dicked dude. Hope that helps my man, don't be depressed about things you can't change, just move on and try your best. And when you feel really down about it, remember that lesbians don't even need a dick to pleasure each other. You will always have bisexual girls to fuck.

As much as I want to have good grades and great social life (Which I'm trying hard to achieve), I actually just want to hide away inside my room and play vidya till i die

dang user, you're making me have hope.
shame I'm also short.
by dicklet you mean 5.5"?

Yes. This is what they expect

Date an asian. My girlfriend is from China and she thinks I'm fuck huge at 7 inches. As long as your above 3.5 they will just think your average. If you actually have arms at all Asian girls will jump your fucking bones dude. It works.

And honestly it's probably not 7 inches prolly around 6. I just don't measure it because I literally don't care. Stop being insecure.

I've never done SS. Started with a split and still on it. I just listened to my little brother who is swole and have been to the gym for 5 years.

I lift for grills

/cgl/ grills

social skills are learned. I was an aspie in highschool too. Now I'm fairly normal and have a group of friends.

short, suicidal, 22, no real calling/direction, small dick.
never been on a date. it goes on. oh and weak as shit, not good looking or aesthetic.

I'm afraid of any positive change in my life because I know I can, and most likely will, fuck it up.

I left because I hate my body and I don't want to turn into a hamplanet. My dad was big inspiration for my lifting, not because I want to be like him. I don't. He probably has not lifted in years. If ever. He does not commit to routines, the longest he ever went is 3 months of morning jogs. I worry about his health Veeky Forums, what should I do?

I lift to impress my qt milf dermatologist hoping one day when I strip naked in front on her for a cancer screen she'll fugg me on the table.

I day dream constantly about killing demons with weeby weapons and shit and basically just lift to grant some legitimacy to my fantasy self.

You will only fail if you think your improvement is something that you have put extra effort in, and not just a daily routine.

It's not that I can't improve, it's that from time to time decide to intentionally fuck myself over. I have done that already plenty of times and I'm not sure I won't do it again, which scares me.

my only "friends" are a bunch of losers so I'm trying to cut off contact but if I do that then I lose all out on any social gains, what do?