medicinenet.com/popcorn_lung_symptoms_and_causes/views.htm
twicebakedinwashington.com/tag/is-polyethylene-glycol-safe-to-inhale/
youtu.be/Dkm8Hteeh6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

autistic hipster fags vape

do it if u want to stop smoking, don't pick it up to rip fat clouds

Why not? Its harmless

Not OP.

I started vaping today. I don't put nicotine in juice or smoke juice with it and don't do it to rip fat clouds, I just like doing it and tasting the flavours, also I never blow smoke in people's faces because that's what pisses most people off.

Are there any health concerns with vaping?

There was something about moist in your lungs at one point, if you haven't got nicotine in the juice i don't hink there'll be any problem.

>Inhaling vaporized foreign substance in your lungs
>Harmless
What a fucking moron. They will probably come out with a study in a couple years saying it causes all kinds of damage.

It's a fedora for your mouth

a mouth fedora

fuck off cunt

Vaping is for faggots.

I punched a fag for blowing his vape cloud into my face twice after giving him a warning.
>it's harmless, bro
Never make empty threats, or else you'll come off as a bitch. So I had to hit him.

>air isn't a vaporized foreign substance

It's fine if you're a girl or a homosexual.

A better choice than smoking
>that popcorn lung tho

I do it to keep myself entertained when dicking around on the internet or doing homework, dont be the autist that rips clouds in public
>also its fedoracore as fuck but whatevs

Popcorn lung, issues with polyethylene glycol. Still has fewer adverse effects than conventional smoking, goo for those looking to quit
medicinenet.com/popcorn_lung_symptoms_and_causes/views.htm
twicebakedinwashington.com/tag/is-polyethylene-glycol-safe-to-inhale/

Didn't Harvard just pop one out saying it causes popcorn lung?

Anybody has experience with CBD oil? What is it like? Where can i get it? What are the effects?

heres one magic tip on any health concern, anything that you are getting in your lungs never leaves

You should check snopes. Diacetyl, the chemical that causes popcorn lung, appears at about 100 times the concentration in cigarettes as ecigs.

Still, here isn't enough research to say that vaping is safe. I do it, so I won't pick up a pack of cigs again. It's a way to quit and should not be treated as anything other than that.

youtu.be/Dkm8Hteeh6M

>homosexual
so it's Veeky Forums approved

just smoke you fucking pussies it's better and if you vape at an equivalent frequency to that of a smoker at serious health risk then you'll end up with popcorn lung anyways so why be a faggot

desu though I'm thinking about taking it up because I don't smoke at work - don't want to fuck up a sale by offending a customer's nostrils

a e s t h e t i c
e e
s s
t t
h h
e e
t t
i i
c c

You're an idiot.

Solids that can't be absorbed by the body get moved with mucous my cillia into the throat to get swallowed.

Not a perfect process but it still removes most shit in your lungs.

Also, coughing.

Also, anything the body can absorb gets absorbed into the blood stream.

>AKA you're wrong and you're a faggot.

Since the anti-smoking machine is jumping on the anti vaping bandwagon before any data even comes out. We will probably never truly know if vaping is bad for you.

That being said, there is a wierd sigma that's developed against it. It doesn't help superfags are having vape competitions. But it just doesn't seem as... Authentic, as smoking tobacco....

I wish it didn't exist, I'd probably vape when I drank instead of smoke and I wouldn't get a cold so often.

it's tons better than smoking and it has no impact on my life at all so i don't mind it.

> then you'll end up with popcorn lung

this was a meme you dip

It definitely helped me quit smoking. I used to do it all the time. Now I just rip it before n sometimes.

You're a fucking fag unless you actually want the nicotine and puff on it in private without smelling like shit/fruit basket.

>mfw people at work comparing flavors everyday
>carrying that huge ass box around

Care to share your grievance with a true vapor enthusiast?

Pshhh...

I figured you wouldn't.

It's godsend to help quit smoking. I switched because the flavors were definitely more enjoyable than tobacco. After 6 months I realized that I was using it less and less and then eventually I just stopped using it and never craved smoking again. That was a year ago.

However you're a faggot if you vape because you think it's cool or because you like to make smoke clouds like a fucking child.

It doesn't help you quit smoking, only quitting smoking will help you quit smoking.
Also; the ONLY "people" I have EVER seen vaping were only the most autistic, swaggot, wannabes I have seen in recent memory. I know a guy who owns a shop, and during his hiring process, he finds out if you vape. If you say "yes" you won't get a call back.
It's like problem glasses on an SJW or other type of liberal/commie dumpster fire/waste of skin.

>It doesn't help you quit smoking, only quitting smoking will help you quit smoking.

You're an idiot, you know that right?

Im a lowkey vape god. I rip clouds and get my nicotine when im at home by myself, but i never rip that shit in public. The only people i see vaping on campus are fatasses and autismos

just today i saw some huge neckbeard ripping giant clouds and two chicks walking by commented on it. couldnt hear what they said but it probably wasnt nice

Popcorn lung comes from the additive diacetyl, and it only happens in really large quantities
Just make sure you don't buy juice with that shit in it

helped me though

>this was a meme you dip
BATTLE TOADS
A
T
T
L
E

T
O
A
D
S

same unless im driving, hell i just do it to ease anxiety so i dont chew on my cheek.

Spouse used it to stop smoking. Went from high nocitine liquids to 0 and quit completely in about two months with relatively no visible stress.

Less chance of getting cancer at the cost of becoming cancer

Only ever see fat/bald/manlet runts vaping, avoid at all costs.