Admit it!

How often do you guys have a cheat meal/day?

Once a month I have an epic cheat meal, otherwise it's clean eating.

I try not to cheat at all. I find when I cheat I get mad cravings so better just not to deal with them all together.

I never cheat because I'm not fickle enough to go on a diet. I work hard and eat hard and I don't worry about it.

Lol you're gonna have a rough time as you age if that's your philosophy

I only ever go overboard when I get baked. Probably smoke 2-3 times a month and allow myself to give in to the munchies once every 1-2 months.

Not cheating per se, but I eat a bit more on sundays

I eat chewing gum and drink flavored sparkling water to forget about cravings.

I eat whatever I want whenever I want and if i feel shitty I'll clean eat a bit.

Had popeyes and pizza two times last week each

Doubt it. It's not like I eat like shit, but I'm never going to so far as to call a day a "cheat day" if I eat a fucking snickers.

Let's say you went on vacation for a week and just went totally off the rails, easily 3500+ calories surplus for an entire week. Would/could you really put on 7+ pounds of body fat in one week?

I treat myself to an icecream every month or so. Fast food every 3 weeks, maybe?

I never cheat because i have a sense of controll

I suppose time will tell

It ain't cheating if it fits your macros

Cheating is for people who don't know how to eat or understand foods.

What I'm saying is that once you understand your body, how your body reacts to certain foods lack of food excess foods and food timing you'll be able to eat what you want and make better food choices..

The key is to figure out what to eat to when to eat it and what kind of effect you want to get out of your body.

You secretly hope I get fat.

Won't happen.

My cheating is when I eat snacks or sweets. Otherwise I just eat what I want and since I naturally love meat I am mostly earing protein anyway.

>eating 1700 cals/day
>went from 191 to 172
>Stuffed my face with a double turkey burger with extra cheese and added egg, along with a snickers bar, a caramel peanut bar, and chocolate chip cookies yesterday
>4k calories

Don't even fucking regret it. Cutting is hell.

This.

The binge eating that follows a small bag of chips is uncontrollable. Tbqhwy familia, don't cheat.

Just because you're a fat ass doesn't mean everyone else is

I have cheat meals more often than I should, I work at an Italian restaurant so I get free pizzas all of the time.

>over 50% of the time i eat disgusting fast food

I usually feel disgust when I eat fast food so I just eat once a month.

Once a week I'll have a plain double cheeseburger with extra american cheese from either one of three places near my home, Charm City, Char Hut or the Poncho Factory.

Kek I "cheat" everyday. I'm still making consistant gains and gaining minimal fat.

Calories in, calories out faggots

>falling for the clean eating Jew

I eat whatever the fuck I feel like every single day. I'm 6'2, 210, 13% bf, and eat 4000+ calories daily.

Come at me, goyms.

On this as day I may have a slice of pizza from work and a sweet and sour starburst or pack of sour gummy bears. But the more I eat clean and good the less cravings I get to eat shit.

Like I have 0 intentions of ever drinking soda again. I stopped drinking soda 8 months ago , hot baked and went to go watch sausage party and ordered a """"" small"""""" ICEE (32 OZ) and nearly shit myself by the time it was all done.

>"You say that you're 'bulking' user?

Every day.
I'm a bulking skelly

I would love to eat 1700 calories everyday and yet I suffer with 500 cals and whenever I eat more I gain weight

Sucks being 5"1

C O L U M B U S
O
L
U
M
B
U
S

Not 7lb of fat. But assuming the food u were eating was pretty trashy than youd come back holding a lot of water weight.

I have BED, mostly once a week I have a complete binge.

>mfw gained 8kg
>mfw mostly muscles

I am skinny, so gaining weight should be good.

i used to have a pizza a week for a really long time. one day i just stopped and ate healthy all week long, its been like that for close to 2 years now.

one cheatmeal per meal

yesterday was my first cheat day since november 2015.

i ate a whole bag of halloween candy while watching Rocky

Did the same with Little Caesar's $5 hot-n-ready pizza.

I cheat every day, I'm fine with my 12-15%, still shows my gains easily