youtube.com/watch?v=-hHAPmD_NDE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what the fuck

Who the fuck is this turbo autist?

what?

He looks like shit

Stop shilling your shitty channel on Veeky Forums

OP I appreciate the effort but this was pretty retarded

it's either that or you keep spinning your wheels after 5 good years of training srs

zozzled at "turbo" m8

>2 pl8 yates row with straps pulled off the pins
>using momentum to jerk the weight every rep
Dear god, retard rows are bad enough but some how he made them worse.

He argues that you need to use some body sway for back exercises and doesn't believe in good form

That's why you either stop at the natty limit (which you are definately not at) or hop on dat dere. This is not how you continue to progress after hitting natty limit and it's not even well programmed. What education fo you have on thr subject or is this all anecdotal evidence?

Dont mess with him bro he trains the enhanced muscles

>This is not how you continue to progress after hitting natty limit and it's not even well programmed

What?
This guy is strong as fuck and has the worst leverages possible

post your pic

Alex used to actually look really good. He was lean and had a good amount of muscle mass. His physique went downhill after he wanted to look like he juices without juicing.
Now he just looks like a fat manlet.

>Alex used to actually look really good.

Not really
He was always delusional as hell

He has shown his older pics and said "i used to look like a pretty boy" when really he looked pretty good. I cant find the video rn but im telling you he used to have a 8/10 body.

Alex pls

dubs confirm
no but seriously when you watch his workout footage he looks like your average chubby egolifter

Although he is only 5'5 his physique (in terms of pure size) still beats any posters on this board. If I'm wrong, post a cb with a back shot that rivals his. His training philosophies are sound.

Post your physique that you got from your zen-like lifting routine that totally removes ego from the equation.

im pretty sure you use roids and you are boasting about egolifting lmao check urseflf

sure faggot
it doesn't take a genius to see that his training methods are one way to snapcity

>be 5'5

>swolle as fuck in family reunion

>some uncles that are 6'1 and are 60 years old call me a pussy and that i look like a girl

>another lanklet more honest uncle mires a lot and says he is happy for me

>another uncle says he uses tank tops but he has barely any muscle to show for it

lmao the lanklet butthurt is too fucking real hahahahaha

>Although he is only 5'5

That's where everyone stops reading.

t.butthurt lanklet

rather a lanklet than a midget
have fun being sized up by 12 year olds

You do know lanklets live less right?

Why is he saying 205? I see 165?
Juan Pablo

what?

Are neck bridges legit?

worst leverages for what?

he's a short limbed manlet, he's ace at bench, press, and squat

his deadlift must suffer though

>his deadlift must suffer though
Why?

You know good for this guy if he is PED-free and can really do all this damn volume and shitty form injury free, but for fuck's sake nobody should take after him; take his advice with a grain of salt, especially if natty.

Just do lower back and abs at the end of your workout and you'll be fine bro!

would you rather live 75 years as a man or 80 years as a boy

I'd rather be Peter Pan desu

>rack pulls behind back
>yates rows with momentum
>rests OHP on safeties
>arm wrestling exercises
>neck training

jesus I cant even find a word to describe how much of a faggot that guy is

>AlphaDestiny
whwhwwhwhwhahahahahaahhaahahah

>wanting to live a long time
Low test beta detected

>not living forever and spreading your genetics for centuries

this guy is like eric bugenhagen without the intensity or natural athleticism

does he look like shit because of height? I cant tell why but he just looks strange

Or being entertaining to watch.

>meme exercises
>HORRIBLE form
>mustache

this is a special kinda of autism ..

Those look like york plates, 25 lbs are thicker than all the other ones and 10lb look seriously undersized

literally the skit from mde

>huge upper back and traps
>great delts
>thick forearms
>thick neck
Just admit that what he does works period. Show me a natty with similar bodyfat/height anywhere on YouTube or the entire internet with the same level of upper body development.

>I like training the neck; it's the most underrated muscle of all time

Yates rows are done underhand. That guy could not pull six hundred off the floor or probably even blocks. Calls singles sets.devotes half of workout to sport specific training(in his case arm wrestling). Rows with back and legs making 170 degree angle with the floor....bad video

He's right though. Neck truly changes your physique.
He pulled 495 beltless from a deficit a while ago and has rack-pulled over 1000 from a very high height. He will almost certainly pull 600 from the floor sometime soon.

Training like shit?

Form is shit. Delusional about shit. Shoving weight about

Stop shilling

Sure alpha destiny.... fuck off back to youtube & learn to grow a beard your facial hair under your chin is terrible.

how much you deadlift

i think his approach is very Veeky Forums realistic for strength

youtube.com/watch?v=-hHAPmD_NDE

do this ya pussies ey fuck u

> Alpha
> That facial hair

Pick one

Alex we know its you its time to stop

kek

Alex would tell you if it was him posting, he has 100% unwavering confidence in his results/methodologies, which is why I like his content - an in your face jacked manlet telling you how it is. Snap city or not, he has a very impressive physique for a natty with what, 5 years lifting?

you did see how fat he was, right? there's a difference between muscle and just having high bodyfat percentage

Gotdam this guy is going to be in a wheelchair in 10 years. His back is twitching like mad on his deadlifts and he's gonna fuck his arms up doing those rows.

>noform
>allaboardtosnapcity

He has considerable lean mass, he's somewhere around ~16-18% bf. Watch his videos and not just the one posted.

>Watch his videos and not just the one posted.

no